What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

Will Erdogan also offer the Palestinians some of their military hardware ? hehe

Not in the short term but what if Erdogan ables to broker a peace deal between Israel and Palestine which leads the acknowledge of Palestine as a state by Israel. Than we will sell pretty much anything they want.

I want to draw your attention to the "Turkey's Trade policy Review" prepared by World Trade Organization.

Source: http://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/tpr_e/g259_e.doc

We are actually doing good in our Middle East policy. . We have been focused on Europe for so many years, it would be much better focusing on ME than Europe.

Of course we will focus on Europe where our future lies. I'm not talking about the European Union but reaching its political culture, living standards and human rights is what we desire. Decreasing Turkey's economical dependency on Europe by focussing on the East is one thing that i appreciate; but if we forget about our actual goals within this process, which under the administration of AKP, we did, it is unacceptable.

East should be nothing but a tool for Turkey to reach our goals. Nothing more...

^^ EU says Turkey is still not ready to join the European Union, what do you think about this matter ?

Of course we will focus on Europe where our future lies. I'm not talking about the European Union but reaching its political culture, living standards and human rights is what we desire. Decreasing Turkey's economical dependency on Europe by focussing on the East is one thing that i appreciate; but if we forget about our actual goals within this process, which under the administration of AKP, we did, it is unacceptable.

East should be nothing but a tool for Turkey to reach our goals. Nothing more...

We say the same thing. When i say focus on ME, i say that for economics/ political influence. No doubt or goal must be lifting the standarts you mentioned to european level.

Have you take note of the late EU officials (ie:Ex German PM Shröder) statements. Lately they all mention the importance of Turkey for EU. The more we raise our influence in ME, the more EU gets interested in us.

We say the same thing. When i say focus on ME, i say that for economics/ political influence. No doubt or goal must be lifting the standarts you mentioned to european level.

Have you take note of the late EU officials (ie:Ex German PM Shröder) statements. Lately they all mention the importance of Turkey for EU. The more we raise our influence in ME, the more EU gets interested in us.

I wasn't aware of that interview until you said. Indeed, it is a good sign for the rising Turkish power and influence in ME, but TBH i don't want my country to join EU. Their standards are the only things that i'm interested in.

^^ EU says Turkey is still not ready to join the European Union, what do you think about this matter ?

Joining to the EU is more of a political thing rather than filling its requirtments. But we are still far from reaching its standards if that's what you were asking.

Joining to the EU is more of a political thing rather than filling its requirtments. But we are still far from reaching its standards if that's what you were asking.
do you think they will accept mongols into the EU?

Could you explain why we need the Arab friendship more then the Israeli?

Israel can give you: Military hardware and technology. That's it.
Arabs can give you: Huge investment, trade, business, oil etc

So what is more important to you? Military or Economy?

Ḥashshāshīn;4163424 said:
Israel can give you: Military hardware and technology. That's it.
Arabs can give you: Huge investment, trade, business, oil etc

So what is more important to you? Military or Economy?
Both,thats my personal opinion.
Why choose?

Regarding Israel:

-We shouldn't buy military hardware from Israel but we should develop our own weapons.
- I don't really understand this technology thing. I mean which technology did exactly Israel shared with us before. I don't know if they will ever share their know-how technology.
-We should just trade with Israel nothing more.

A few people here can not decide the international policy of turkey, i think and most of the turkish people also think that turkey belongs to east and must cooperate with the east and muslim nations. Eu is a just doggsshit for us, they are double-faced and criminal.

Your beloved Iran will never befriend for us because of our influence always go againts each other : Iranian Mullahs' idea of spreading islamic revolution through anti-americanism and anti-zionism while AKP is going with Pro-Amerikan Gulen Movement and its Neo-Ottomans dreams.Even if we were to follow secularist policy in the past again it will be threath to Iran's islamic revolution.

Russia : Tayyip made an interesting call to Russia and China saying if they were accept Turkey into SCO Turkey would drop EU dream , do you remember answer of Russia or China? A big nothing! They acted as if they never heard of it.Your beloved East specially Russia afraid of alredy strong Turkish influence more than anything be it againts Turkic states in Central-Asia or non-Turkic Muslim socities(Chechens , Tatars etc...) inside Russian Federation.

Your beloved Easterns are just like France/Germany duo in EU no different , the problem is not with us but with them.

Back
Top Bottom