What's new

Erbil, Iraq: Ballistic Missiles used to strike a house near US Consulate

Based on new published details, there has been no rocket, IRGC has used 10 Fateh-110 ballistic missiles in the strike against Mossad centers in Erbil and all missiles have successfully reached their intended target. location isn't that close to US military base.

The Israeli government is tightlipped on this bold and brazen attack from #IRGC. Not sure why they didn't issue any press release on this bold and brazen attack. Does anyone have any info on why the Israelis are so silent on this attack that really made their nose bloodied?

Last edited:
Can't believe you guys are so scared to fire even one rocket at Israel. Instead resorting to hitting empty ground in Iraq and calling it 'Mossad compounds'. If there's any Mossad in Iraq, it's informants. Iraqi individuals on the ground. And they would be all over Iraq, and more so where Iraqi militia presence is in southern Iraq. But, you never once struck 'Mossad compounds' in southern Iraq. This is just lame propaganda to save face. It's a shame these missiles got wasted for nothing. Could have been given to Hamas to actually strike Israeli Knesset building or Ben Gurion airport.
a question ? did Israel attacked our officer in Iran or in a country neighboring Israel ?

I pray and wish the best for Iraq. Your country, especially the Sunni Arab areas and Iraq in general, has been subjected to so much horror. You gallantly resisted the occupation and their supporters. You lost over a million people; several other millions were wounded, orphaned, and their sanctity violated. I hope and pray your people will find peace, and Allah (swt) will inflict severe punishment to those who have inflicted so much pain and suffering on the Iraqi people. (Amen)

It was the Shia who mostly suffered at the hands of ISIS all tho everyone suffered at the hands of the ISIS but mostly the Yazdis as they took some of their women as war booty they didn't do that to anyone else except them as they considered them outside of the fold

The Israeli government is tightlipped on this bold and brazen attack from #IRGC. Not sure why they didn't issue any press release on this bold and brazen attack. Does anyone have any info on why the Israelis are so silent on this attack that really made their nose bloodied?

I would prefer to see multi and actual casualties if that happens i will join IRGC but i doubt but hey I am willing to wait... Never say never in life

He is and so is the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces (Senior most military post in Iran).

Mohammad_Bagheri_3670552_%28cropped%29.jpg

Azeris are my favourite ppl in Iran. They are decent folks.. Iran should be lucky to have them..

You Iranians are a bunch of cowards. So Israel kills your republican guards, blows your scientists into pieces and you fire some missiles into Iraq. If you had some balls you should have fired it into Israel. Trump barbecued your solemani and you shot down a passenger airline.

You are only good at killing innocent people using proxies and terrorist.
about the scientist we burned a Military Israel scientist to the ash for that.
espionage in natanz we made some espionage to their solid fuel factory
killing two officer in neighboring country , we attack you in a neighboring country

That would put pressure to retaliate. In current world situation, US won't give green flag to that.

Back
Top Bottom