What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

If you mean with respect to Siachen than Pakistan does not recognize the status quo because:

1) India will be in reach of Karakoram Highway.
2) 8 of our highest peaks will be within Indian reach.

So it's a strategic issue for us. If India withdraws to pre-84 boundaries(if they do), then Pakistan is determined to withdraw all troops and a small observer team of Indian and Pakistani soldiers will inhabit the base camps.

how does recognizing the AGPL amount to being in reach of karakorum. withdrawal will happen after the recognition.

RazPaK said:
Catherine Scott-Clark declares India- A State Sponsoring Terrorism

^^ this is what you call an evidence? I pity you .... at least listen to your own country man (what Oscar said)

What Oscar mentioned is correct if Pakistan sincerely start peace process, India WILL NOT have any excuse to do anything wrong to Pak
I've said that just for argument sake..so far nothing has been proved and I maintain that all bad is done bay Pakistan ..starting from 65 till today.

i thought you didn't believe in western propaganda? make up your mind already, seriously.

but i am curious, which specific false flag operation conducted by GOI were you referring to??

It's not western propaganda, when the journalists have recorded conversations of your officials.

Hell even in Samjhota attacks, you guys kept up the LeT cover until it was exposed and had also arrested Ali Azmat.

It's not western propaganda, when the journalists have recorded conversations of your officials.
Hell even in Samjhota attacks, you guys kept up the LeT cover until it was exposed and had also arrested Ali Azmat.

stick to your guns please. you still haven't given any evidence of a GOI sponsored false flag attack.

I'm waiting to be enlightened.

PS: the culprits of samjhauta were caught and prosecuted By GOI

How long has it been since we last attacked them? If some none state actors have carried out attacks, why won't the Indians allow us to investigate the matter in joint fashion?

And also why is the the GoI obsessed with staging flase flag operations on themselves to tarnish the name of Pakistan?

Our president goes to their country to kiss butt and hand out stolen money, while the people of our country are setting themselves on fire due to poverty.

Is this the peace you're referring to, because I feel disillusioned.

Maybe I have a right to be hot blooded.

Lets see..
you have people blowing themselves up killing their fellow countrymen.
you have people killing people in the name of blasphemy without actual proof..
you have people threatining to kill every other non-Muslims day in day out.

So even if India does stage false flag ops... you are every bit the usual suspect.

As they say.. "if the shoe fits.." but in this case you are being forced to wear it.

Right now.. the focus must be on making sure those shoes dont fit us anymore..

Our poppycock government can do all it wants.. since it has not brought in development.
but the stage must be set for next so that it can..
Lets not call it peace.. if that offends you or disillusions you..
lets call it "A commitment to continue the cessation of conflict"..
You will use this time to rebuild yourself..
you need this time..

Throughout this time..
you may not stop producing Jf-17s,Al-khalids,Baburs and the like.. or fortifying the border..
You may continue to sacrifice men at siachen even though militarily its a lost cause.

Yet.. it would benefit you..
to Sell India Lawn and Shalwar Kameez.. and buy Tata nanos..
As long as you make sure nobody loses.. everybody wins..
The present government may be making a mockery of itself.. but on the right tightrope.. even though its stumbling all the time and on the verge of falling.

stick to your guns please. you still haven't given any evidence of a GOI sponsored false flag attack.

I'm waiting to be enlightened.

Denial, Denial, and more Denial.

If you bhartis aren't attempting to do some introspection then what is the point of this charade. Your attitudes proved that I was right, and Oscar was wrong.

Ty for making it clear for all.

If you bhartis aren't attempting to do some introspection then what is the point of this charade. Your attitudes proved that I was right, and Oscar was wrong.

well sir one of these bhartis put this thread on the board in the hope of some peace full debate to how to reach on that point...

now say who`s the culprit?

introspection was done and samjhauta culprits were brought to justice. what are you complaining about?

and what was the false flag operation by GOI?? still no answer

Bu your logic all the terrorist activities in pakistan are false flag operations done by GOP ..NO?

introspection was done and samjhauta culprits were brought to justice. what are you complaining about?

and what was the false flag operation by GOI?? still no answer

I posted the link, it's your job to read it.

That's what's keeping you in this mess.

So you mean one must ignore the ground realities and just go for the solution...What kind of solution that would be???? How about leading with an example???

Gee, you Indians preach peace to others but then when push comes to shove refuse to sign non-proliferation treaties and invade other nations' territories for the purpose of expansion. Who is better, India or Pakistan? Like choosing between The Walrus and the Carpenter.
I believe you are a person with logic...i have no problems with you having a view on a subject which is different then mine but my only request would be

a) Don't paint everyone with same brush..Your comment "you indians" is stupid...
b) Would you mind elaborating on what territories we have invaded for the purpose of expansion

P.S: I am assuming you have done enough due-diligence on the subject before getting into a debate. Please don't disappoint me.

If you mean with respect to Siachen than Pakistan does not recognize the status quo because:

1) India will be in reach of Karakoram Highway.
2) 8 of our highest peaks will be within Indian reach.

So it's a strategic issue for us. If India withdraws to pre-84 boundaries(if they do), then Pakistan is determined to withdraw all troops and a small observer team of Indian and Pakistani soldiers will inhabit the base camps.

This is one point that i just don't understand. Your fear is true even today. Right now your point 1 and 2 are already a reality,no??? We own the glacier at the moment and our military is right there...You have tried couple of times and i am sure a conclusion must have been drawn that Siachen cannot be won back with force.

So if we get into an agreement and demilitarize the glacier it is you who will gain something and we are going to loose, which is a direct presence of military....IMHO Recognizing AGPL is not equivalent to ceding the territory to India...It is just stating the actual positions of the troops which will surely help us when it comes to negotiations...but think about it...this benefit is going to be ours even if we don't demilitarize it and yet sit for negotiations, no???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom