What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

solomon your views are appreciated. but India and IN members have made their stance clear.

No withdrawal unless current positions are recognized. (I still have to hear what is the harm in recognizing those)

Ball is in Pakistan's court.

I didn't know you would be so sensitive about this. Again you assume too much, as I have family that came from Jammu, Gurdaspur, and Jalandar, before partition. I also have family that that was in Pakistani side before partition as well.

You still have not convinced me how India is not a threat to Pakistan. All I hear is liberal idealism.

We should make peace because the Indian propaganda machine has been too successful in painting us in a certain color?

What does corruption within our government have anything to do with peace with India?

Have the Indians ever been fair with us? Whether it has been diplomacy, sporting events, entertainment industry, or media?

It's easy for you to label me a racist and full of jingoism, but has anything I have said been wrong?

On the other hand the likes of you will go advocate for peace, only to find out again and again that India does not want to be your friend. Jinnah knew that they would not treat us fairly, that's why we made this country in the first place.

And that is all you will perceive it to be.. the usual ghairat brigade and beghiarat brigade perception.

Let me tell you..
We started 65..
We alienated Bangladeshis..
We allowed our soil to be used for breeding extremism.
We Attacked in Kargil..
We made the intelligence folly in Siachen..

India has been our enemy.. and still considers us to be one..
They did all that is fair in love and war..
what was our response? sheer ..complete idiocy..
You may keep the guns pointed.. you may maintain a large force.. you may allow terrorism to breed and kill your own in the meek hope that such misguided souls may help you against India.
But you will destroy Pakistan from within in that mindset..
AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE "PRAGMATISTS" in INDIA WANT..
Defeat of an enemy without them having to fire even a single bullet.
And people like you are playing right into their hands..

When you sue for peace.. the hawks on that side lose their excuse..
and saner minds prevail..you get time to rebuild from the inside..
You rebuild everything.. from top to bottom..including a sophisticated military.
The result.. you keep the peace.. but if.. and if.. for whatever reason.. you have to go to war again..
you are better prepared to defend your land and keep all future enemies.. if that includes India too.. in check.

Think outside the box.. not within it.

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE "PRAGMATISTS" in INDIA WANT..

You sure you're not the one falling into their trap? You speak 'noble' words, but they seem very idealistic at best.
You're basically telling Pakistan to jump into the arms of a crocodile; and why would any sane man do that, if he already knows crocodiles can never be their friends?
They'll never swallow Pakistan's existence, don't be fooled by their pretty words.

solomon your views are appreciated. but India and IN members have made their stance clear.

No withdrawal unless current positions are recognized. (I still have to hear what is the harm in recognizing those)

Ball is in Pakistan's court.

If you mean with respect to Siachen than Pakistan does not recognize the status quo because:

1) India will be in reach of Karakoram Highway.
2) 8 of our highest peaks will be within Indian reach.

So it's a strategic issue for us. If India withdraws to pre-84 boundaries(if they do), then Pakistan is determined to withdraw all troops and a small observer team of Indian and Pakistani soldiers will inhabit the base camps.

You sure you're not the one falling into their trap? You speak 'noble' words, but they seem very idealistic at best.
You're basically telling Pakistan to jump into the arms of a crocodile; and why would any sane man do that, if he already knows crocodiles can never be their friends?
They'll never swallow Pakistan's existence, don't be fooled by their pretty words.

Why is yours.. and RazPak's perception of peace as letting the guard down??
If it is truly that then you are very short sighted.

Listen to me loud and clear o hot blooded one..
Peace does not require you to exchange your guns for flowers.. and wear a smile.
You are not supposed to lower your guard..

all that is being asked of you.. is a simple commitment to not attacking first or allowing people from your soil to attack them

Are you so high,mighty and full of pride that you cannot acquiesce to that request?

i'm sorry you feel that way. i really am.

Why is yours.. and RazPak's perception of peace as letting the guard down??
If it is truly that then you are very short sighted.

Listen to me loud and clear o hot blooded one..
Peace does not require you to exchange your guns for flowers.. and wear a smile.
You are not supposed to lower your guard..

all that is being asked of you.. is a simple commitment to not attacking first or allowing people from your soil to attack them

Are you so high,mighty and full of pride that you cannot acquiesce to that request?

How long has it been since we last attacked them? If some none state actors have carried out attacks, why won't the Indians allow us to investigate the matter in joint fashion?

And also why is the the GoI obsessed with staging flase flag operations on themselves to tarnish the name of Pakistan?

Our president goes to their country to kiss butt and hand out stolen money, while the people of our country are setting themselves on fire due to poverty.

Is this the peace you're referring to, because I feel disillusioned.

Maybe I have a right to be hot blooded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom