What's new

Equality of man and woman in today's context

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought people with more than one would not have time for defence.pk

Actually they will have more time. Since the wives have company with each other they do not care for the man. I am saying this with experience.

My dear tag me when women start p@eing in standing position for gender equality. or may be when transgender start winning beauty pageants. Unhe bhe to equality chaiye :lol:

I married three times. I have 2 wife's lol. My grandfather married 4 times. I am the only kind in my family who following my grand father . I am 39 now until 50 I may reach my grand father level lol. But it is still a big jobs to have two wives

I married three times. I have 2 wives lol. My grandfather married 4 times. I am the only kidin my family who following my grand father . I am 39 now until 50 I may reach my grand father level lol. But it is still a big jobs to have two wives
Are you currently living in Spain or Pakistan?
Under Spanish law, are you allowed to have more than 1 legal wife?

Is any of your wife working or are they financially dependent on you?

The earlier post where we were discussing whether a man and a woman are supposed to have equal rights got closed for replies before I could answer to people who wrote to me.

@jamahir @Cash GK @xeuss @HalfMoon @Goenitz @gulli @Indos @GHALIB @newb3e @UDAYCAMPUS

Happy to discuss here if you want.

Both men and women are equal with respect to life, rights, and as humans.

But the are not the same.

Equal but not the same. Does not mean one is better or worse than the other.

Don't go to deep lol

Both men and women are equal with respect to life, rights, and as humans.

But the are not the same.

Equal but not the same. Does not mean one is better or worse than the other.
Good, so you acknowledge equal rights. So do you agree that it should be a woman's choice of what they want to wear. Is it right when men enforce on women whether or not to wear burqa / hijab, whether or not to go for education etc ?
Don't go to deep lol
Since you volunteered to proudly tell your personal details, I thought you would not mind going deeper. But your choice.

Good, so you acknowledge equal rights. So do you agree that it should be a woman's choice of what they want to wear. Is it right when men enforce on women whether or not to wear burqa / hijab, whether or not to go for education etc ?

Since you volunteered to proudly tell your personal details, I thought you would not mind going deeper. But your choice.
They both depend on me they both get equal pocket money of 1000 euros each plus house. They are many poor girls dont get married. Islam says if you can support n provide good life you can go for marriage but you need permission from first wife.

Spanish law allows me to have one wife n it allows me to have mistress as well.. rather I have mistress it is to batter i have wife. Do you get my point. west does not like to have two wives but it allows to sleep with thousands of women willingly

Last edited:
Spanish law allows me to have one wife n it allows me to have mistress as well.. rather I have mistress it is to batter i have wife. Do you get my point. west does not like to have two wives but it allows to sleep with thousands of women willingly
So are you in Spain with your 2nd wife classified as your mistress?

Nah I married in Islamic way one wife live in Morocco one live in oman. Both are arabs. They visit each other times to time.

Nah I married in Islamic way one wife live in Morocco one live in oman. Both are arabs. They visit each other times to time.
Curious to know and pardon me if it is too intrusive, what was your purpose of marrying them if they are not living with you in your household?

Curious to know and pardon me if it is too intrusive, what was your purpose of marrying them if they are not living with you in your household?
Hahah. Dont go into detail. I am frequent traveler

Hahah. Dont go into detail. I am frequent traveler
Your choice. It was just my curiosity if there were some legal issues in them living with you or is it that it is costly for them to live with you in Spain. You do not need to answer if I am being too intrusive.

Why does the number of wives to have become a subject about equality?

Your choice. It was just my curiosity if there were some legal issues in them living with you or is it that it is costly for them to live with you in Spain. You do not need to answer if I am being too intrusive.
Hahaha......hahah. dont wory enough for today. Important is they are getting basic rights n good life. They vist me i Vista them. Love dont see borders n laws...... if you wana know how it works in Muslim way you need to ask from experts who are good in Islamic laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom