What's new

Equality of man and woman in today's context

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha......hahah. dont wory enough for today. Important is they are getting basic rights n good life. They vist me i Vista them. Love dont see borders n laws...... if you wana know how it works in Muslim way you need to ask from experts who are good in Islamic laws.
haha.. topic was not about basic rights but equal rights .. whether your wives have an equal right as you or not.
Why does the number of wives to have become a subject about equality?
Do you think in a one-husband, multiple-wives household, wives will have equal rights as the husband?

Do you think in a one-husband, multiple-wives household, wives will have equal rights as the husband?
I don't see why it won't be. Inequality is usually caused by rules imposed unequally, not with specific formation. Sharing a husband and having multiple wives can happen perfectly with mutual consent, each for his/her own benefits, although I personally would feel sorry for the husband and hope he doesn't exhaust himself.

Nah I married in Islamic way one wife live in Morocco one live in oman. Both are arabs. They visit each other times to time.
@Maarkhoor
21 cannons salute to you both. Perhaps, 20 to Maarkhor, as Cash GK is strengthening Pakistan "international relations". Maarkhor perhaps improving "inter-provincial ones", but no idea.

Its okay his wives are happy living together. I wonder what he does, but sad part is he doesn't know hid kids name

@Maarkhoor
21 cannons salute to you both. Perhaps, 20 to Maarkhor, as Cash GK is strengthening Pakistan "international relations". Maarkhor perhaps improving "inter-provincial ones", but no idea.

Its okay his wives are happy living together. I wonder what he does, but sad part is he doesn't know hid kids name

Hahaha. Life bro life.. I wana have 11 kids. My both wives gonna be empires. I ill b chief guest lol.. my first wife was English we were divorcedafter 5 years. Lol but second n third are amazing. If my both wives allowed me again I will marry Turkish lady for sure.

Hahaha. Life bro life.. I wana have 11 kids. My both wives gonna be empires. I ill b chief guest lol.. my first wife was English we were divorcedafter 5 years. Lol but second n third are amazing. If my both wives allowed me again I will marry Turkish lady for sure.
I hope the divorce was not hard.
Sure man, i hope the potential turkish wife would be as blissful and your 2 others are. You would have a great dinning table if you all live together. To add more zest, i suggest the 4th one could be Chinese or French. Then you have from continental/mediterranean, to middle eastern to far east asian meals, on your dining, or it can be a chaos :P

Anyway, stay blessed.

I don't see why it won't be. Inequality is usually caused by rules imposed unequally, not with specific formation. Sharing a husband and having multiple wives can happen perfectly with mutual consent, each for his/her own benefits, although I personally would feel sorry for the husband and hope he doesn't exhaust himself.
And what are your thoughts on one-wife, multiple-husband households?

And what are your thoughts on one-wife, multiple-husband households?
That is perfectly fine with me, although it is not particularly efficient biologically. But in certain circumstances, such as where male mortality is abnormally high, it makes perfect sense.
I hope the divorce was not hard.
Sure man, i hope the potential turkish wife would be as blissful and your 2 others are. You would have a great dinning table if you all live together. To add more zest, i suggest the 4th one could be Chinese or French. Then you have from continental/mediterranean, to middle eastern to far east asian meals, on your dining, or it can be a chaos :P

Anyway, stay blessed.
I think having 3 wives should be the limit. In this way, 4 of you can play poker together and nobody is standing idle. ;)

Simple advice if wana marry twice. Make sure. You must have two principles justice n Equality. Between your wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom