What's new

Enough is Enough

Who we? Where do you come from?

Karachi.

Although it is non of your business, but since you are misleading the kids of Pakistan, it is important to counter your hate filled lie, so.......

You have misunderstood my post. I jut wanted to put across the fact that none of these Jokers, who think they are speaking on behalf of the Military, have any real understanding of the Military. Musharraf is being protected by the Military and the sooner everybody realizes it, the better for them.

If defence ministers and secretaries had any authority, P.Musharraf may not have been the CoAS, on the first place.
It is clear, that (so called) democratic regimes in Pakistan are always dictatorial and tyrant, contrary to the govts. where President is from military background.
For the sake of further clarification....... before Oct. 1999 Nawaz Sharif had assumed position of 'zil e ilahi' and fell into a grave, which he dug for others.

Please read my post again, it is clearly in favour of Musharraf. That is why I had posted that all here who believe Musharraf is guilty of not paying taxes must go and understand taxation first. Musharraf's income cannot be taxed because it was earned abroad.

Furthermore, I am extremely critical of all democratic Governments as they have only divided, destroyed and devalued the country.

Total... off topic postings.

P.S. You seriously need to understand the context of things and sarcastic undertones.

when great leaders like Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
Bhutto as an intelligent man with great vision. He was a dictator of highest order. He was a genius and did a lot for Pakistan. I respect him for that. I felt very bad when he was executed. I still remember the time when despite being still in school forced my father to take me to his procession. I also do not absolve him from the responsibility of Pakistan's dismemberment.

Still, I think we should stop using Shaheed with him and everyone. Benazir did not give life for this country but for her own lust for power and in an attempt to run the power into her own family. Today even people Rehman Dakait and Zafar Baloch are being called as Shaheed. This word has been misused and abused to the extent that heirs of real shaheed don't want to put this word with their martyrs.

Musharraf is the reason Zardari came back Musharraf is the reason for all the bloodshed going on in Pakistan since Army entered Tribal areas this traitor is the reason for MQM mass murdering people in Karachi for past decade load shedding gift was first given by him
sorry, mr TORA-BORA,
ALQAEDA & TALIBANS are reason , all the blood shed happening inthe world today, including pakistan?
if 9/11 havnt happened back then, & OBL wouldnt rented out TALIBANS?
nothing wouldbe happening in the world today?
well off course musharaf , who kept hidden OBL so long?
but after him, they killed him like a chicken in abottabad?
MQM was there well before musharaf, your political knowledge is still to weak, even after spending million of hours, massaging the TTp, chiefs legs?lolzz

Last edited:
Russia was never interested in Invading Pakistan or something of that sort . Warm waters theory is simply a brain fart to delude masses . 'Murica Duped you guys .

and who are you to say this ? ? a Ex Russian Gen ? :sarcastic:

Your actions have killed thousands of their children women want to live in denial you are free to live but that is a fact and now they are doing same in return
Where's the darn evidence ?

@Azlan Haider Please tell him the meaning of the word "fact" .

ZaRvan ullu k pathey hahahhahahaha :D

dumbass fellow supporting talibans....grow some brains, may allah ackbar give some common sense to that fellow

Bhutto as an intelligent man with great vision. He was a dictator of highest order. He was a genius and did a lot for Pakistan. I respect him for that. I felt very bad when he was executed. I still remember the time when despite being still in school forced my father to take me to his procession. I also do not absolve him from the responsibility of Pakistan's dismemberment.

The person politically responsible for fall of Dhaka , did a lot for Pakistan ? Why am I left astonished everytime ?

What wisdom lay in not handing power over to Mujib after all he was democratically elected ?
What wisdom lay in saying that " I will break the legs of those planning to visit East Pakistan " ?
What wisdom lay in saying " You are there and we are here " ?
What wisdom lay in rejecting Polish resolution if I may ask when all was lost to save the country from humiliation ?

An intelligent and patriotic man doesn't do that , my friend . Nowhere , I can see the vision here . The person responsible for breaking Pakistan doesn't deserve any respect . Unless of course , some people didn't want to keep Bengalis any longer and hence gave up without much effort .

Your talk of reason is giving me a head-ache ! :hitwall:

Doesn't fare well with my countrymen . You aren't alone :D

It will open a whole new can of worms my friend.

We aren't setting a good example by any chance for one . A selective and biased justice is no justice at all . Either prosecute them all or let them all go .

sorry, mr TORA-BORA,
ALQAEDA & TALIBANS are reason , all the blood shed happening inthe world today, including pakistan?
if 9/11 havnt happened back then, & OBL wouldnt rented out TALIBANS?
nothing wouldbe happening in the world today?
well off course musharaf , who kept hidden OBL so long?
but after him, they killed him like a chicken in abottabad?
MQM was there well before musharaf, your political knowledge is still to weak, even after spending million of hours, massaging the TTp, chiefs legs?lolzz

mr Tora bora :rofl::rofl::laughcry::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::sarcastic:

The Soviet Top Brass . Read the War that Never was .

well i did read .. but problem is that many peoples in pakistan doesnt even know what happen back in 80's .
our world follow the rule of " jis ki laathi uski behns "

well i did read .. but problem is that many peoples in pakistan doesnt even know what happen back in 80's .
our world follow the rule of " jis ki laathi uski behns "
Great . But then I cant understand the persistence in believing the " warm waters " myth . If people do not understand or lack the knowledge , that doesn't change the history or the reality on ground . The Soviet Union even at that time , despite the past animosity with Islamabad , wasn't planning or had the power to cross to the other side of the Khyber Pass , the statements/actions are there in historical archives so to determine the intentions of Soviets , much different than what is commonly believed even today . However , the Pakistanis blind in their love for Ummah and support for Americans as always took up an almost non-existing threat to disproportionate levels , fought a war in which we had no stakes and the result is in front of you today . Smart nations follow the policy of non alignment and reap benefits from both sides , this is an easy way to survive in this world , not take up fights for short term benefits and little or nearly nothing to gain .

Great . But then I cant understand the persistence in believing the " warm waters " myth . If people do not understand , that doesn't change the history or the reality on ground . The Soviet Union even at that time , wasn't planning or had the power to cross to the other side of the Khyber Pass , the statements are there in historical archives so to determine the intentions of Soviets , much different than what is commonly believed even today . However , the Pakistanis blind in their love for Ummah and support for Americans as always took up an almost non-existing threat to disproportionate levels , fought a war in which we had no stakes and the result is in front of you today . Smart nations follow the policy of non alignment and reap benefits from both sides , this is an easy way to survive in this world , not take up fights for short term benefits and little or nearly nothing to gain .

and how can you say that Pakistan have no stakes ?? remember 71 ? a Russian nuclear sub was patroling in karachi sea , and usa backed ! history speaks sir , Pakistan dont want their country to be like the Sandwich between India and Soviet Union who were ally ... and Americans give permission to Pakistan so they continue their nuclear research , we get nuclear because of that 80's conflict ... or else there will no such country named Pakistan in your world on 2014

and how can you say that Pakistan have no stakes ?? remember 71 ? a Russian nuclear sub was patroling in karachi sea , and usa backed ! history speaks sir , Pakistan dont want their country to be like the Sandwich between India and Soviet Union who were ally ... and Americans give permission to Pakistan so they continue their nuclear research , we get nuclear because of that 80's conflict ... or else there will no such country named Pakistan in your world on 2014

The same Kremlin once set up a Steel Mill too in Karachi and provided weapons to Pakistan Army , so what to make of that ? There's a concept of non alignment and locus of control . There are no friends or enemies in International politics , despite the past animosity , possibly one might act smart and look for long term benefits . The Soviet Union wasn't that powerful or had the intention/planned to invade Pakistan next when it was barely able to control Afghanistan , these are facts . The country on the other side of the Khyber Pass was going to be in the same state it was then , afterwards too . Time confirmed it later when the Afghans continued with the same ( Peshawar Accords ) and are still the same today . There was civil war then , there was civil war afterward and there's civil war today , point me the difference that Pakistan's intervention made except teaching the Reds a lesson and getting aid from the Yanks . I will tell you a secret , when the Soviet withdrew from Kabul's territory and the Americans had no interest left , they passed Pressler amendments and we were again " sanctioned " , yet we continued to develop the nuclear and missile technology later . Major breakthroughs were made well after it . If the embargoes couldn't stop us later , why would it have done it earlier ?

The War That Never Was . | Pakistan Defence

Read it again , history speaks .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom