What's new

Enough is Enough

hahah here come another blind .... sir go and try something called google for your reserach and than tell me how usa economy is like ,,, and sir i dont believe that they killed OBL and throw his body in sea without any prove , if you have prove that al qaeda do 9/11 than prove it , only some video from al jazera is not enough , experts know how to edit and create such videos ..

Hain mainnu kaindya? Main te amreecan higgan! Bro the unemployment levels are back to pre financial crunch era. So its all good. You not believing bin laden dead or not does not make America WRONG. You kill their unarmed civilians my god are you thinking they will sit back? Its like bewakoofi ki bhi had hoti hai.

Tell me is this Jihad of any worth? Jab aap ki ghalti se shuru hue na yeh jihad, i doubt you end up in heaven. Khair Afghans are facing the brutal reality because of them fucking up diplomatically so big time that we Pakistanis are facing the brunt of their fool headed pakhtunwali bullcrap. Keep your guest safe. Keep him safe and **** your own house up?

I know your heart maybe at the right place, your info is just lacking, janu.

I'm good - You ? :)

Chotu motu playa, bro you into keeping dogs?

sir i dont have love for afghans and ummah , and if you leave many fact on the name of consipiracy theory than there is no such hard prove on 9/11 and OBL death , and so i can show you many un solved questions , and interviews of those peoples who were there , jihad doesnt war , it means struggle ...... i know this very well , plus i understand what kind of hard situations my country is gone through , we always have to decide between bad and worse , the political and regional interest change from last few decades , even usa know there are some saudi involed in 9/11 they are still there ally and giving them best weapons . you can not justify capturing any other country and to take revenge of 3000 peoples you can not killed more than 3 million peoples , and for 9/11 i know that happen but a million dollar question is who did it and who benefit the most from it ?? :azn:

At least we agree on something , the false and dangerous and harmful love for the Afghans and Ummah - the one sided brotherhood . I know the concept of Jihad in the religion , sorry to say it doesn't match with the actions of Muslims today - that is a fact . I am not saying to make either the Americans or the Russians our enemy , but do not make them friends either , learn the value of neutrality , why should we always take sides whilst we are better off reaping benefits from both sides ? I am not justifying anything for the Yanks or the Saudis or the Afghans , all I care about is the situation in my country and its getting worse day by day and it doesn't appear to magically improve after U.S. withdrawal , on the contrary .

@Armstrong Enlighten me , what disinformation I am spreading ? :D

At least we agree on something , the false and dangerous and harmful love for the Afghans and Ummah - the one sided brotherhood . I know the concept of Jihad in the religion , sorry to say it doesn't match with the actions of Muslims today - that is a fact . I am not saying to make either the Americans or the Russians our enemy , but do not make them friends either , learn the value of neutrality , why should we always take sides whilst we are better off reaping benefits from both sides ? I am not justifying anything for the Yanks or the Saudis or the Afghans , all I care about is the situation in my country and its getting worse day by day and it doesn't appear to magically improve after U.S. withdrawal , on the contrary .

yeah i dont agree and believe in the jihad with AK-47's and suicide jackets ... but you have to understand that Pakistan was never in a situation on picking sides , pakistan is like the kid who have to accept what his parents choose him for , and weather he cry or shout no one listen to him .....and sadly non of the muslim ally country ever stood for pakistan , in pakistan we can see protest against killing of shia in syria or peoples in palastien , egypt or libya but on daily basis many muslims in pakistan are dying and non of the country speaks for pakistan ........ and i agree with you that there is not going to be peace in pakistan magically but at least than TTP will be naked in front of pakistani uneducated peoples who are their sympathizers , once afghan war is over and usa and nato leaves they will have no reason to fight ... and so than pakistan can kick their shitty asses hard ...

Hain mainnu kaindya? Main te amreecan higgan! Bro the unemployment levels are back to pre financial crunch era. So its all good. You not believing bin laden dead or not does not make America WRONG. You kill their unarmed civilians my god are you thinking they will sit back? Its like bewakoofi ki bhi had hoti hai.

Tell me is this Jihad of any worth? Jab aap ki ghalti se shuru hue na yeh jihad, i doubt you end up in heaven. Khair Afghans are facing the brutal reality because of them fucking up diplomatically so big time that we Pakistanis are facing the brunt of their fool headed pakhtunwali bullcrap. Keep your guest safe. Keep him safe and **** your own house up?

I know your heart maybe at the right place, your info is just lacking, janu.

muhahahah and you are telling me that some arabs break the security of United state of America ahahahahhahahahahaha and i think you have nothing on your upper part of body ? that some bunch of afghans threaten USA with what ? ? do afghans have any support of any super power ? or any WMD's or CM or BM ?
afghani kis ke balbotay pe uchal rahe the? ? and what happen to American Air force on 9/11 ? common yaar i dont think you are so dumb to believe in what CNN and BBC says :rofl:

muhahahah and you are telling me that some arabs break the security of United state of America ahahahahhahahahahaha and i think you have nothing on your upper part of body ? that some bunch of afghans threaten USA with what ? ? do afghans have any support of any super power ? or any WMD's or CM or BM ?
afghani kis ke balbotay pe uchal rahe the? ? and what happen to American Air force on 9/11 ? common yaar i dont think you are so dumb to believe in what CNN and BBC says :rofl:

You need a dosage to keep our chemical imbalance in check, English not being your first language.so will skip that. It's not about being threatened or not, its about sending a message, and they shit all over anyone that hit them in their country. Afghanis are a gali in this world, so is being called a Pakistani. Uchal lo beta, aukat hai nahin pallay batain bardi bardi.

I dont have anything on my upperbody, what is that referring to? Or is that you losing your argument by resorting to name calling? i have silenced a few brigadiers with real talk you are just a kid. Be happy.

@rockstar08 No , there's no misconception about the wrong decisions of our leaders , putting all eggs in one basket always . What is difficult in understanding the concept of neutrality and that one doesn't always has to take sides ? As for taking part in War on Terror , unlike Afghan Jihad , we had no choice but to answer Washington's call . Because we had to save out country from being bombed back to stone age by angry Yanks . I am all for defending the country's interests but it should be above our blind love for Ummah and please leave the conspiracy theories , they are boring , whatever nine eleven was , the fact is it did happen . We seem to care too much for the Muslim brothers who do not reciprocate our help and at times , have even harmed us . The same pious Mujahids have gone haywire today and wrecking havoc in the country , enjoy it .

One night when kamando Musharraf was singlehandedly about to conquer Kargil in his dream he was awakened and told that your buddy Colin Powell wants to have a little chat with you on the phone. Nobody knows what exactly Colin Powell told to his buddy Musharraf, but the only thing the bloody civilians know is that Musharraf was asked to bend over, and the kamando murmured softly, how low, Sir?

Awam still doesn't know why the big satan would have bombed Pakistan back to the stone age (although almost 80% of the population is already living in stone age like conditions) if Musharraf had not bent over immediately. Not a single Pakistani was involved in those attacks, the camps where those terrorists learned how to fly and fight were not in Pakistan, the government of Pakistan was not involved in those attacks in any way, financiers were no Pakistanis, planners were not Pakistanis, Amreeka was also a good friend of Pakistan then why on earth would they have bombed Pakistan back to stone age?

The reality is that every military dictator in Pakistan was always ready to fight America's war if the reward was more than peanuts. It also gave them some sort of legitimacy that the military dictators otherwise lack.

Awam still doesn't know why the big satan would have bombed Pakistan back to the stone age (although almost 80% of the population is already living in stone age like conditions) if Musharraf had not bent over immediately. Not a single Pakistani was involved in those attacks, the camps where those terrorists learned how to fly and fight were not in Pakistan, the government of Pakistan was not involved in those attacks in any way, financiers were no Pakistanis, planners were not Pakistanis, Amreeka was also a good friend of Pakistan then why on earth would they have bombed Pakistan back to stone age?

The base argument being that Americans need a reason or someone's permission before attacking/invading other countries or they were/are/will be our friends ? :D

I dunno...I don't think that far ahead, I just post ! :lol:

Khair if you're arguing that the Soviets getting to the Warm Waters was a red herring & little more - I wouldn't agree with it completely !

I do believe that it was blown out of proportion but then I do also believe that the Russians didn't woo all of these Baluch Nationalists for nothing; do you know one of the BLA or BRA Commanders that pinkish Marri guy's son who was killed a few years ago was born in Moscow & some of his siblings got their education there - I don't think the Elder Marri was there just for sight-seeing !

Additionally I find it implausible if one were to explain away the actions of the Pakistani Military Establishment as being 'Lets take on the Soviets because the Yanks are offering us $$$ even if their past record suggests that they'd throw us away like a used condom once our utility runs out' - They, the Generals, might be guilty of brilliant tactical acumen without considering the far-reaching strategic implications but even they're not Suicidal enough to take on the Siberian Bear - an entity without anything close to the compulsion of the United States or a cause to cry for excessive body bags or serving their troopers KFC or what not !

Plus you can find interviews of numerous ex-KGB operatives either in print form or in video over the internet talking about not only plans but even execution of theirs where a lot of on-the-ground work was done on Baluchistan by them; it certainly isn't a coincidence that the insurgency in Baluchistan during Bhutto's time that prompted him & Naseerullah Babur to go so far as supporting Anti-Daud Khan elements in Afghanistan coincided with increased aid & cooperation from & between the Soviets & the Afghans which finally culminated in the Soviet back regime taking over from Daud Khan later on !

Nor do I think that an Establishment that is often accused of short-sightedness with dire consequences in the Long Term would suddenly evolve the foresight needed to aptly calculate how we'd be able to take on the Soviets with just a rag tag bunch of Afghans many of whom were armed with little more than WW1 vintage firearms when the whole of Europe trembled at the very thought of the Soviet War Machine moving into Battle Positions & that somehow we'd do all of that whilst juggling a numerically & technologically superior rival to the East who wasn't spooked in '71 either when the Yanks brought in the Carrier Group nor is well-mannered enough to play fair whilst we're combating, arguably, the most ruthless & effective war fighting machine on the West since the times of the Mongols !

Not to mention considering that we'd be able to stop the war from spilling over into Afghanistan with pitched battles between the Soviets & us !

No....no, it seems most implausible that the Pakistani Establishment went for all of that for $$$ or influence in a Post-Soviet Afghanistan - One which seemed most unlikely when the Soviets rolled in !

I think that there probably was more truth to the Soviet attempts at reaching the Warm Waters by disconnecting Baluchistan from Pakistan then we give them the credit for !

Nope...I once had a Turtle though ! :ashamed:

Khair if you're arguing that the Soviets getting to the Warm Waters was a red herring & little more - I wouldn't agree with it completely !

But that isn't what I am arguing , was the threat there , yes , was it exaggerated beyond all limits to pave way for war , indeed . Were there better ways to tackle that threat without getting involved completely , absolutely , without any question .

I never said that we didn't have a beef with the Soviets or we should have joined them ever but , mate , sometimes , things have to seen in perspective keeping the long term effects of them in mind . Hadn't we always kept the Afghans at bay by ourselves and didn't the Reds stop their support for the Baluch insurgency and asked the Comrades-of-Kabul to do the same .

But that isn't what I am arguing , was the threat there , yes , was it exaggerated beyond all limits to pave way for war , indeed . Were there better ways to tackle that threat without getting involved completely , absolutely , without any question .

I never said that we didn't have a beef with the Soviets or we should have joined them ever but , mate , sometimes , things have to seen in perspective keeping the long term effects of them in mind . Hadn't we always kept the Afghans at bay by ourselves and didn't the Reds stop their support for the Baluch insurgency and asked the Comrades-of-Kabul to do the same .

I don't think so !

I think this was like all other decisions we made - With good intentions & some pretty good reasoning but poor execution & poor follow-up ruined it !

And when in doubt just remember - The day Armstrong is wrong is the day the world will come to an End ! :agree:

I don't think so !

I think this was like all other decisions we made - With good intentions & some pretty good reasoning but poor execution & poor follow-up ruined it !

And when in doubt just remember - The day Armstrong is wrong is the day the world will come to an End ! :agree:

Well , some other sources do think so and their credibility isn't as doubtful as us :D . No , mate , I will never be able to see the wisdom in creating monsters that can one day come back to harm me . Sadly , no . What we did by arming Mujahideen , we didn't calculate the scenario in which they disintegrate , go haywire and go out of control - despite the fact that they were never one big happy family and we were aware of their " version of religion " and mindset better than anyone else and this is exactly what happened later . It all spilled over on our population , suddenly there were cries for Jihad from Karachi to Khyber .

That much arrogance ? :P

Hang him or set him Free, doesn't matter to us. He is nothing more then a retired general.
So who invited you or asked for your opinion? :unsure:

I dont understand how Pakistani courts have enough time to juggle this matter when their "precious time" should be channeled to Zardari, Nawaz, Gilani and every other politician! I believe every politician should be sued and asked to pay back how much we lost in our country while they were in their 5 yr honeymoon mood! Each and everyone should pay back, be charged for the interest put on Pakistan for not being able to pay back because these looters looted the poor country...and not to forget if they cant pay up, seize their lands!

After they clean those cobwebs then they should look into other "newer" cases....and weight them against good done over evil done and give punishment...But bhiki wi quote kuch nai ker pai gi!

Last edited:
You need a dosage to keep our chemical imbalance in check, English not being your first language.so will skip that. It's not about being threatened or not, its about sending a message, and they shit all over anyone that hit them in their country. Afghanis are a gali in this world, so is being called a Pakistani. Uchal lo beta, aukat hai nahin pallay batain bardi bardi.

I dont have anything on my upperbody, what is that referring to? Or is that you losing your argument by resorting to name calling? i have silenced a few brigadiers with real talk you are just a kid. Be happy.

well to me you seems a kiddo with no brain ..... :rofl::rofl:

well to me you seems a kiddo with no brain ..... :rofl::rofl:

maaf kar mama, lang idro. Cant come up with arguments, you resort to silly emoticons. Imbecile.

I dunno...I don't think that far ahead, I just post ! :lol:

Nope...I once had a Turtle though ! :ashamed:

Turtle? Kachwa? Is that a pet now? Whats next? Rabbits? Homeboy you slippin'.

Turtle? Kachwa? Is that a pet now? Whats next? Rabbits? Homeboy you slippin'.

Yup the Turtle was a great pet ! :)

I never really liked dogs - Too loud !

But I've always wanted to have a Malamute - They look majestic ! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom