What's new

Enough is enough — Pakistan not happy with Afghan Taliban

india will invest only in infrastructure development of afghanistan . we are not some extremist ideological state .

You may not be yet, but your trajectory will definitely take you there. The worst part is, you may not realize it in time to prevent it, your next generation will have to suffer it, and something big will probably lead to course correction. The thin red line between that eventuality and prevention may actually be the liberal types in your society, and your constitutional strength and framework, we never had the latter, and we were under dictators, so we sank head first into that quagmire.

Also, even before your recent internal political momentum towards religious nationalism, India as a state had no problem at all funding the killing of Pakistani civilians via proxies and Afghanistan. So pls get off your high horse, you don't have a leg to stand on, let alone any horse. If the power dynamics were reversed, you might be the one facing FATF like pressures.

indians are welcomed everywhere.
Same way as Pakistan has been prospering?

1622976711100.png

1622976744000.png

1622976770000.png

Don’t get angry dude. I didn’t claim anything here.
Someone here claimed how prosperous Pakistan is and wanted to force Afghanistan to be its province. Very pious idea. And the basis of this merger was Pakistan’s prosperity.

So, I asked a simple question regarding that prosperity.
And people straight away go into cow dung. 😀

Last edited:
Not sure why Indians are celebrating here.

When it comes to India. Both pakistan and Taliban share the same policy. Heck Taliban will probably be even more anti India.

Its very funny that Indians are claiming friendship with Taliban..

Israel is just an example how relationship can be enhanced from supposedly mortal enemies. I am sure Taliban is wise not to make India its enemy. It is no more 90's. Everybody has evolved and learned from their mistakes.

Don’t get angry dude. I didn’t claim anything here.
Someone here claimed how prosperous Pakistan is and wanted to force Afghanistan to be its province. Very pious idea. And the basis of this merger was Pakistan’s prosperity.

So, I asked a simple question regarding that prosperity.
And people straight away go into cow dung. 😀
THIS is how the world sees you, Now run along and take your inferiority complex with you.

THIS is how the world sees you,
Wrong. This is the way few people like you propagate by finding few such pics and hope to make the world see India in a similar way. Unlikely to work. Your fans here may be mighty impressed though.

Now run along and take your inferiority complex with you.
I will be on my way as soon as I get to know about the proclaimed prosperity few posts back.
Wouldn’t be a bad idea if you question that FM too, who wanted to annex Afghanistan based on a laughable concept of prosperity.
Unless that is your Professional opinion too.

Wrong. This is the way few people like you propagate by finding few such pics and hope to make the world see India in a similar way. Unlikely to work. Your fans here may be mighty impressed though.
I have quoted Reuters, knowing how retarded you lot can be, Deny all you want, but Modi has done wonders to show the world, the shit hole you are.

I have quoted Reuters, knowing how retarded you lot can be, Deny all you want, but Modi has done wonders to show the world, the shit hole you are.
Last known when someone quoted a Reuters report that was showing something about Pakistan, was not accepted by claiming that ANI and Reuters are hand in hand. And now Reuters has become a media of choice? Rapidly changing colours based on convenience and narrative? Not a good quality dude.

Now, don’t sidetrack. It is not about shittyness of India.

It is about prosperity of Pakistan. Is annexation of neighbouring countries based on prosperity is your opinion too? Hoping to get a direct answer from a professional.

Last known when someone quoted a Reuters report that was showing something about Pakistan, was not accepted by claiming that ANI and Reuters are hand in hand. And now Reuters has become a media of choice? Rapidly changing colours based on convenience and narrative? Not a good quality dude.
I can post from your pathetic sources as well, just exposes you more.

It is not about shittyness of India.

It is. The shithole is a disgrace to our planet, best you filthy lot move to Pluto ASAP and stay there.

It is about prosperity of Pakistan. Is annexation of neighbouring countries based on prosperity is your opinion too? Hoping to get a direct answer from a professional.
Why would we annex anything, we are not the saffron chaddi brigade. This is what filthy saffron retards do. e.g. Kashmir, Khalistan, Mizoram, Assam and the dozens of other movements / ethnicities, who cant wait to get out of that stinky shithole.

Their delusions just keep on growing.
See as per International Law. Taliban is a terrorist outfit.

So since Indians are claiming friendship with them that makes Indians terror sponsors as per International Law.

Why are Indians supporting terrorists now ?

Stop supporting terrorism .

Last edited:
Cant we ban these filthy gangus from polluting every thread?
Why are you getting agitated? Any words of dissent or questing on a forum is not liked by you? Have I broken any forum rule? Or you don’t want someone questioning your line of thoughts?

Why are you getting agitated? Any words of dissent or questing on a forum is not liked by you? Have I broken any forum rule? Or you don’t want someone questioning your line of thoughts?

You are not questioning, you are just regurgitating your saffron senseless BS.
How did you become a professional here? Doesn’t seem from your responses till now.

Doesn’t seem so from the way you are defending your annexation propagating friend. Full marks to you for defending a stupid idea.
I guess that is the hope right from start within the Pakistanis to expand their territory towards westwards. My suggestion - You guys can’t take care of what you have. Bangladesh is a good example.
Moreover, get over the idea of thinking that Pakistan is a prosperous country. I requested for your parameters of prosperity since you are claiming the same. Rather than answering to one simple question you have wasted quite a lot of bandwidth by beating around the bush.

Request denied. We are staying right here. You can move out of you don’t like us.

Disappointed by you and your highly colourful responses. Completely unprofessional contrary to your title on the PDF.

You are just going around in circles, trying to justify your stupidity.

As to your disappointment, that's ok, the whole planet is dissapointed by your ilk, cant believe these so called humans are actually hanumans.

I expected a little better from a professional.

Read my first post in which I asked a simple question. You replied by making a completely off topic post.

People like you take a shield by using ‘saffron’ argument to justify stupid ideas and theories. If I ask you to point out saffronised post by me, I am sure that you will dish out more garbage that you have in your previous posts.

Don’t need a confirmation from you. Because I know bloody well that it is not ok.
Just that don’t be proud of this fact in not being able to justify your title here. Behave like a professional and learn to answer to dissenting questions rather than go running and crying to mods the way you did.

Can these be the reason to annex a country?
Afghans have proven to be a nemesis of Russians and then Americans. Nobody has been able to rule them in past few hundred years.

Don’t get any ideas to rule them now. They might sort you out nice and proper.
Try and make them contain their shit within their borders. A difficult task that Pakistan would have to find a way to deal with.

It is not the first time that subversion has been used by an adversary. I am sure that ISI is also doing the same in India and other countries of interest.
I don't need to answer citizens of shitholes, who regurgitate crap all day long. It is none of your business what WE do in Afgh.

If you are in so much pain, why cry here? Go and complain to those who actually control 90% of Afgh!

Dont talk nonsense about our institutions, they are not idiotic like yours!

Back
Top Bottom