What's new

Enough is enough — Pakistan not happy with Afghan Taliban

You haven’t understood the meaning of a forum. What are you doing here?

You have got quite a lot of things wrong in your head.
Most important- Afghanistan is not your backyard. You can’t do anything there without being answerable. I suggest “WE” get head straight first.
Others will intervene and ask questions as much as they want. Considering the fact that there are PROFESSIONALS who are proponents of annexing Afghanistan others need to be little more vigilant. Can’t allow you all a free run in a free country.

Are you retarded? I asked you a question in my first post to which you have answered by only posting garbage.
What was my question? Why are you unable to answer to a simple question? On the contrary, you have completely hijacked this discussion by posting bullshit. Not one meaningful post by you. Stop derailing threads like this.

See, had you not made some stupid posts about cow dung and cow piss we would have closed this discussion long back. It has reached here due to your un-professional conduct.

If you can’t take people asking questions and you go through the roof on every tough question- GO HOME. Don’t waste others time here.
WE will do what WE see fit, you sit and howl all you want!

It is not the first time that subversion has been used by an adversary. I am sure that ISI is also doing the same in India and other countries of interest.
So what’s the problem if Pakistan acts in its own interests? It’s their right. I wouldn’t want an enemy to tell me what to do or how to move. Only a retard enemy would try pulling such a dumb move. So idk what’re you tryna prove?

I’m sure if ISI is doing same within Indian in any scenario. India will act on its own state policy following their interest. India wouldn’t want Pakistan to tell them what’s right and wrong. Instead of whining while you do the same, stop ISI on ground if anything. Whining about it just prove your weaknesses.

So what’s the problem if Pakistan acts in its own interests?
Yes. Nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn’t want an enemy to tell me what to do or how to move.
Agree 100%.

Whining about it just prove your weaknesses.
Someone here with a green flag wanted to annex Afghanistan. The logic was apparent prosperity. I asked the parameters of this prosperity. That’s it.
And @Blacklight went through the roof. I don’t know why.

As far as your actions go, please feel free as you deem fit. You want to rule them? Good luck with that. Since, it is an independent country any external intervention would be open to scrutiny. You can’t feel bad about it.

Clarifying for one last time - My question is - Does Pakistan believe that prosperity is a parameter for annexing a neighbouring country? If yes- What are the parameters for the same?

Do you see any whining here?

Yes. Nothing wrong with that.

Agree 100%.

Someone here with a green flag wanted to annex Afghanistan. The logic was apparent prosperity. I asked the parameters of this prosperity. That’s it.
And @Blacklight went through the roof. I don’t know why.

As far as your actions go, please feel free as you deem fit. You want to rule them? Good luck with that. Since, it is an independent country any external intervention would be open to scrutiny. You can’t feel bad about it.

Clarifying for one last time - My question is - Does Pakistan believe that prosperity is a parameter for annexing a neighbouring country? If yes- What are the parameters for the same?

Do you see any whining here?
It’s simple, just the way Pakistan army brought peace in Swat, Fata, NW and SW. It was rid with terrorism, unrest, lawlessness, drugs, poverty etc and we all saw how it was the worlds most dangerous place on earth at one point. Now you can look up yourself how these areas are their path to thrive with peace under the writ of the government.

It will untie the Pushtuns family across the border. Afghan people will get access to ocean and much more opportunities to travel. With CPEC progressing, it will connect to rest of Pakistan and everyone will thrive together with further developments that’ll take place in Afghanistan and much more I can go all day.

It’s simple, just the way Pakistan army brought peace in Swat, Fata, NW and SW. It was rid with terrorism, unrest, lawlessness, drugs, poverty etc and we all saw how it was the worlds most dangerous place on earth at one point. Now you can look up yourself how these areas are their path to thrive with peace under the writ of the government.
That’s good for you.
It will untie the Pushtuns family across the border. Afghan people will get access to ocean and much more opportunities to travel. With CPEC progressing, it will connect to rest of Pakistan and everyone will thrive together with further developments that’ll take place in Afghanistan and much more I can go all day.

Have they asked for Pashtun families to unite and access to ocean? Or it has been presumed in your quest to occupy them. Be careful while propagating such ideas. Taliban may not like that Pakistan wants to deny them the power they have been working for so long.

Mighty USSR and USA had to bit the dust while trying to control Afghanistan, Pakistan thinking on these lines would be a harakiri. What made you even think that you can control them?

Is Mr @Blacklight around? A professional opinion on this subject would be most welcome.

Would be waiting for update on this highly creative line of thinking.

That’s good for you.

Have they asked for Pashtun families to unite and access to ocean? Or it has been presumed in your quest to occupy them. Be careful while propagating such ideas. Taliban may not like that Pakistan wants to deny them the power they have been working for so long.

Mighty USSR and USA had to bit the dust while trying to control Afghanistan, Pakistan thinking on these lines would be a harakiri. What made you even think that you can control them?

Would be waiting for update on this aspect here.
I’m sure uniting Pushtuns family can annex Afghanistan without a fight and you keep on bringing up USA and USSR but keep forgetting British. They also faced similar fate but let me take you back in history. These areas were occupied and can only be occupied by Muslim army and history proves it.

These areas were occupied and can only be occupied by Muslim army and history proves it.
USSR and USA are quoted in the context of military power and capability. Nothing more.
Were British able to occupy Afghanistan?

If a Muslim Army could occupy them then why didn’t you do it in the period when the Russians left and and the Americans arrived?

Can you tell me which Muslim Army has been able to control them? And when was that?

Don’t get angry dude. I didn’t claim anything here.
Someone here claimed how prosperous Pakistan is and wanted to force Afghanistan to be its province. Very pious idea. And the basis of this merger was Pakistan’s prosperity.

So, I asked a simple question regarding that prosperity.
And people straight away go into cow dung. 😀

The fact is @Blacklight has had plenty of experience with seasoned trolls like yourself and understandably loses his temper when he sees the constant "soft trolling" taking place.

You come from a nation so obsessed that it has taken the time and trouble of setting up 4 embassies and consulates in Afghanistan to cater for the 1000 Indians in Afghanistan. Now we all know India has no NEED to show such avid interest in a nation that it wants to assist in terror attacks on Pakistani soil - thats one of the reasons why members like you attempt to come on here propagating your verbal diarrhea.

You come from a nation ravished with hunger poverty and now Covid - yet attempt to portray India has some global international power? Its frustrating and pondering close to super annoyance that people like you think this sort of crap can vegetate on hear - no it cant.

USSR and USA are quoted in the context of military power and capability. Nothing more.
Were British able to occupy Afghanistan?

If a Muslim Army could occupy them then why didn’t you do it in the period when the Russians left and and the Americans arrived?

Can you tell me which Muslim Army has been able to control them? And when was that?
Because at that time we didn’t know that Afghan people wouldn’t be able to handle their country for next 40 years to cause major security and economic problems for Pakistan. Also we don’t want to dictate them either. They’ll have their own government and under Pakistan they will have security.
The main reasons all these forces were unable to rule because the Afghan people don’t want to be ruled by non Muslims. They rather die and I think it’s any Muslims country in Middle East.

so we have one advantage as we share same faith, values, and culture as more Pushtuns live in Pakistan comparing to Afghanistan.
If you want to know which Muslim army just read the history my friend. Afghanistan wasn’t muslim
1500 years ago. Islam got their somehow right. Plus Middle Ages are filled with Afghanistan being under Islamic and Muslim rule. That’s what people of Afghanistan want and that’s the main reason no other force is able to rule them in modern history.

I think people often over estimate how much influence Pakistan can have over Taliban. Taliban are a rural conservative native Afghan movement and yes Pakistan do prefer them due to several factors well known but to call them Pakistani proxies is far from reality.
After the American withdrawl, it's the perfect time for nature to take it's course and stability to return albeit with some initial hurdles

It's all smoke and mirrors. I wouldn't trust anything, anyone rights on the matter if it's not from an official source, especially Pakistani print media.
Pakistanis are duplicitous lot .
hamid mir working for his masters :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Mir come across as an honourable chap , when compared to **** politicians.
A disintegrated Pakistan means that nukes might fall into the hands of local mullahs before foreign powers can take control. We'll have another taliban in our hands, this one with nukes and fighter aircrafts. No way india wants that.
A lightning attack by India can avert this nightmare .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom