What's new

Enormous potential for growth: Bangladesh to Sri Lanka

=RiasatKhan;4193768]DUDE,DID YOU NOT SEE THE WORD 'OFFICIAL' IN MY QUOTE??

yeah officially anthem was written in Bengali then in Hindi. Both languages derived from Pagan Sanskrit.
so your point being?

yeah officially anthem was written in Bengali then in Hindi. Both languages derived from Pagan Sanskrit.
so your point being?

My point is the official languages of the Republic of India are Hindi and English.The national anthem is in Bangla.And if you want to think about about Hindi and Bangla being related well they are related to German too.Face the facts you don't have a Hindi anthem.

DUDE,DID YOU NOT SEE THE WORD 'OFFICIAL' IN MY QUOTE??

Official languages means nothing to the people of India. We respect all languages equally. We don't feel insecure with the presence of multiple languages in our country like some of our neighbors :azn:

The only ones who care about Official languages in India is the Government of India.

Official languages means nothing to the people of India. We respect all languages equally. We don't feel insecure with the presence of multiple languages in our country like some of our neighbors :azn:

The only ones who care about Official languages in India is the Government of India.

Your constitution says that Hindi is your official language.Hmm so the people actually do not care about the constitution!

Your constitution says that Hindi is your official language.Hmm so the people actually do not care about the constitution!

It is written in the constitution to respect all languages. And its also written that Official languages are only meant for office use in GOI. Nothing to do with people.

First:- Yes its called the Bengal Tiger, yes Bengal is in India, yup we've got the largest population of em' BUT they are also found in Bangladesh and in numbers. So nothing wrong with them adopting it as a symbol.
Ask any one from west Bengal, all of them call their own part of Bengal as BanglaDESH when talking among themselves. Entire Bengal was called Bangladesh since time immemorial by its people, Hindus and Muslims, although our part of Bengal has been officially named Bangladesh in 1971. Before partition it was Bengal that its inhabitants used to call BanglaDESH. No other Province of India was/is affixed with DESH. So, west Bengalis will continue to call their part of Bengal as Bangladesh, not that they want to be a part of the sovereign Bangladesh.

The name Bengal Tiger belongs to Bangladesh only because it is a sovereign country of Bengal.

Ask any one from west Bengal, all of them call their own part of Bengal as BanglaDESH when talking among themselves. Entire Bengal was called Bangladesh since time immemorial by its people, Hindus and Muslims, although our part of Bengal has been officially named Bangladesh in 1971. Before partition it was Bengal that its inhabitants used to call BanglaDESH. No other Province of India was/is affixed with DESH. So, west Bengalis will continue to call their part of Bengal as Bangladesh, not that they want to be a part of the sovereign Bangladesh.

The name Bengal Tiger belongs to Bangladesh only because it is a sovereign country of Bengal.

Dada amio WB theke, ai kotha ta ekhane eshe proclaim korben na. Do not call my state Bangladesh...we despise you lot for the most part and ignore you for the rest.

The numbers you quoting are from 2004. And from 2001 strict laws were passed and have been imposed to control deforestation and hunting of tigers specifically. A tiger census will be launched this year but some studies done in previous years suggest their numbers have increased significantly. Well the point I am just trying to make is its not your patented right only to use RBT's as national symbol as some of your delusional countrymen are saying. We have a fairly large proportion of them and we have every right to use them as our symbol.

Did it occur to you that they were yanking your chain, my compatriots that is, obviously you have the right to use them as your symbol.

Bangladesh – Sri Lanka bilateral cooperation reached new heights yesterday with several agreements signed between the two sides in Colombo. They included defence, trade and shipping.

Shahidul Haque, visiting Bangladesh Foreign Secretary, made the announcement to the media, following talks with his Sri Lankan counterpart Karunathillaka Amunugama.

He noted that enhanced maritime connectivity figured prominently in the discussions. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) comprised cooperation in trade, defence, education and health.

In terms of the agreements, Bangladesh would export its pharmaceutical products to Sri Lanka. There would also be training exchanges in the health sector, he said.

Increased defense collaboration involving an exchange of training opportunities and knowledge, have also been provided for.

Haque said that economic cooperation also played an important role in bilateral relations.

External Affairs Ministry Secretary Karunathilaka Amunugama described the Foreign Office Consultation (FOC) as very fruitful with significant progress being achieved.

He said that the forthcoming visit of the Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and the country’s Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, to Sri Lanka would further strengthen bilateral ties.

Maritime connectivity, with a special focus on a regular feeder service, including coastal shipping, had also figured in the FOC, informed sources said.

The other areas discussed included the establishment of a trade framework, tariff reductions, removal of trade barriers, trade facilitation and investment promotion, visa waiver on diplomatic and official passports, measures to enhance people-to-people contacts and cultural linkages.

The entire gamut of bilateral relations and an assessment of the progress made in implementing decisions taken during the visit of President Mahinda Rajapaksa to Bangladesh in 2011, at the 4th Joint Economic Commission in 2012 and during the visit of External Affairs Minister Prof. G.L.Peiris to Dhaka in February this year, had come under review, the sources noted.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...shipping-agreements-signed.html#ixzz2RHs6J0LT

:omghaha:

which bengalis call themselfs i am from BD ??

besi janja khele matha thik thake na prolap boke barai my dear bangladeshi...:)

:omghaha:

which bengalis call themselfs i am from BD ??

besi ganjja khele matha thik thake na prolap boke barai my dear bangladeshi...:)

My point is the official languages of the Republic of India are Hindi and English.The national anthem is in Bangla.And if you want to think about about Hindi and Bangla being related well they are related to German too.Face the facts you don't have a Hindi anthem.

You are wrong, Hindi & English are National Language and also in the list of 22 Official Language of India...........Bangla is one of them......we have many things is common......Our respective countries National Anthem is poems of Same poet

You are wrong, Hindi & English are National Language and also in the list of 22 Official Language of India...........Bangla is one of them......we have many things is common......Our respective countries National Anthem is poems of Same poet

Our national anthem is better!:azn:

And who told U that a Bengali cannot write anthem for his country??
where is written that it has to be written by some Hindi poet in Hindi ?
Your country's anthem written by an Indian Bengali. going by Ur logic it cannot be BD s anthem coz it is written by an Indian

And who told U that a Bengali cannot write anthem for his country??
where is written that it has to be written by some Hindi poet in Hindi ?
Your country's anthem written by an Indian Bengali. going by Ur logic it cannot be BD s anthem coz it is written by an Indian

Bad logic buddy.Tagore died before India was created.His works are common property of both people because we were the same state.

Bad logic buddy.Tagore died before India was created.His works are common property of both people because we were the same state.

Well u can check his nationality where he belongs:)

And if u insist that he belongs to same state i think u have already gave ur questions answer. BTW he represent not only bengal but whole india

Back
Top Bottom