What's new

Enormous potential for growth: Bangladesh to Sri Lanka

@Lankan Ranger
lionstigers.jpg

lion-and-tiger-wallpapers_12985_1152x864.jpg

Sri Lanka doesn't have lions. The Lion on Sri Lankan flag was an Indian Lion exported to Sri Lanka by Ashok in 3rd Century BC.

And Bangladesh has no Tigers. They are Indian Tigers who encroach Bangladeshi side of Sunderbans from time to time because of Rawamy stooge Govt :omghaha:.

So will you guys stop calling yourself after Indians and use some symbols of your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Bangladesh has no Tigers. They are Indian Tigers who encroach Bangladeshi side of Sunderbans from time to time because of Rawamy stooge Govt :omghaha:.

wala ... thanks for sharing your remarkable knowledge :omghaha:

wala ... thanks for sharing your remarkable knowledge :omghaha:

Don't they teach you this to you in your class 5 text book. What is the Rawamy govt doing man. Waste of money. :sick:

Oops....How Did I MISSED this THREAD :D

The Bangladeshis and Sri lankans are shamelessly using Indians as their mascots and still bad mouth us. What an IRONY.

Don't they teach you this to you in your class 5 text book. What is the Rawamy govt doing man. Waste of money. :sick:

The Bangladeshis and Sri lankans are shamelessly using Indians as their mascots and still bad mouth us. What an IRONY.

no bro sorry, our education system is not low as yours, sorry i disappointed you.

look at yourself, if you got proper education, you should not be arrogant , troller with no base.

Let me rephrase your sentence in BETTER ENGLISH.

"Look at Yourself, If you had got proper education, you wouldn't have been arrogant & wouldn't have Trolled, without any basis."

Is this what you wanted to say???

I got proof, Thanks :tup:

@BDforever @arp2041 Peace? maybe....you know a bit of peace? ab kis cheez pe argument chal rahi hai?

@BDforever @arp2041 Peace? maybe....you know a bit of peace? ab kis cheez pe argument chal rahi hai?

Bhai i don't understand why they call me a troll??

I have every RIGHT to reply to those thread in which My Country has been DRAGGED without providing any basis.

People make BIG CLAIMS & I don't have RIGHT to even ask for there SOURCE of that claim??

And they say that since They had given there Family Reference they aren't speaking lies, do you buy this argument??

I was given a warning by webby when I used his FAMILY argument sarcastically to him only.

If people start making claims without any basis than this forum will become a JOKE one day.

Let me rephrase your sentence in BETTER ENGLISH.

"Look at Yourself, If you had got proper education, you wouldn't have been arrogant & wouldn't have Trolled, without any basis."

Is this what you wanted to say???

I got proof, Thanks :tup:

either use 'got' or 'had gotten' :tup:

Back
Top Bottom