What's new

Enormous potential for growth: Bangladesh to Sri Lanka

don't be so modest, Indiana Jones was a bollywood film right? :woot:

There fore Bangla WAS an Indian language ;)

I already told you about Columbus' confusion. You too know Bengali is an Indian language, West Bengal still retain the historical name. Bangladesh has 3 names in last 65 years. :cheesy:

ur language shud hav been arabic or urdu after partition, just like east pakistan adopted urdu as its national language. Bengali is from India not from bananadesh :D

we can't just leave our language to self respectless wb bharotis :D

I already told you about Columbus' confusion. You too know Bengali is an Indian language, West Bengal still retain the historical name. Bangladesh has 3 names in last 65 years. :cheesy:

babumoshais don't have the guts to liberate themselves from evil hindustanis therefore they just submitted to them.

we can't just leave our language to self respectless wb bharotis :D

babumoshais don't have the guts to liberate themselves from evil hindustanis therefore they just submitted to them.

how old are u bhangideshi ? :D

East Bengal was the breakaway province of India, don't fake the history.

Ask any one from west Bengal, all of them call their own part of Bengal as BanglaDESH when talking among themselves.

That sounds like a load of tripe. I am not a Bengali myself but I have lots of Bengali friends who talk in Bengali when I am around as I understand it. I have never come across a single Bengali who calls himself a Bangladeshi or calls Paschim Bongo as Bangladesh. Utter BS.

East Bengal was the breakaway province of India, don't fake the history.

East Bengal was a breakaway part of the British subcontinental colony, which broke into 3 parts. Pakistan, Hindustan and East Bengal, the sovereign state and now country of proud Bangalis.

East Bengal was a breakaway part of the British subcontinental colony, which broke into 3 parts. Pakistan, Hindustan and East Bengal, the sovereign state and now country of proud Bangalis.

East Bengal was always ruled from some Indian city.

ur language shud hav been arabic or urdu after partition, just like east pakistan adopted urdu as its national language. Bengali is from India not from bananadesh :D

But, Urdu itself is an Indian language mainly spoken in the north India stretching form UP/Bihar and Delhi/Punjab. But, you have developed a superficial language called Hindi that was invented by the British and Banya Hindus in the Fort William College only in 1805. While you use that Hindi (Sanskritized Urdu) in the newspapers, you speak almost pure Urdu in daily conversation. Bollywood movie language is all Urdu. Muslims of Bengal have discarded Persian and Urdu after 1832.

Search the location of Gaur. :lol:

Gaur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GaurThe gaur also called Indian bison, is a large bovine native to South Asia and Southeast Asia.

hmm location seems to be South Asia and Souteast Asia. Although i must ask why do you want to know?

Back
Top Bottom