What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

And the Gunner's triumph of always staying ahead on points table from Spurs will be over.
AND that will be big for Spurs for sure. It looks like they are more concerned about this right now than the top spot (which seems unlikely anyway) if you talk to there supporters. :lol:

Which club do you support BTW? :) And dont say FOOTBALL!! :P

AND that will be big for Spurs for sure. It looks like they are more concerned about this right now than the top spot (which seems unlikely anyway) if you talk to there supporters. :lol:

Which club do you support BTW? :) And dont say FOOTBALL!! :P
Lol. I won't say it Soccer either :D

It was Arsenal till Fabregas in EPL, Now more like Liverpool (after Klopp) and of-course MU.

Great win this week for Liverpool in Mersyside derby. Results elsewhere, (read LONDON) meant that MAY BE, JUST JUST MAY be Tottenham can have one last go at that title (though highly unlikely now). Also what happened with ManU means that Mourinho may feel that Europa Cup is there best route to Champions league next season.
Gutted about the bournemouth game.We showed spirit against stoke but we will miss mane.Feel like we will get top four the scum got alot of hard games coming up so should drop points nd the gooners seem to be giving up

Lol. I won't say it Soccer either :D

It was Arsenal till Fabregas in EPL, Now more like Liverpool (after Klopp) and of-course MU.
Well Fabregas as was a treat to watch,, his pairing with Robin Van Persie was epic. I do not think any football follower can not like it.

Glad to know about you support for Liverpool (with myself being a Liverpool fan since i was a kid) but amazing to see someone who can support Liverpool and MU. @yuba @Arryn is that even humanly possible? :lol:

Gutted about the bournemouth game.We showed spirit against stoke but we will miss mane.Feel like we will get top four the scum got alot of hard games coming up so should drop points nd the gooners seem to be giving up
that have been the case this season. Was following an article that covered the run in towards the end of the season for all teams. It mentioned that Liverpool have one of the easiest fixture towards the end of the season and i was like, yeah fck us,, it could not have been worst. We have been great against top teams and struggled against the lower ones.

Well Fabregas as was a treat to watch,, his pairing with Robin Van Persie was epic. I do not think any football follower can not like it.

Glad to know about you support for Liverpool (with myself being a Liverpool fan since i was a kid) but amazing to see someone who can support Liverpool and MU. @yuba @Arryn is that even humanly possible? :lol:
Not seen that before.I cant stand that club hate everything about them.The majority of my friends support the scum and they hate us as much as we hate them.

Not seen that before.I cant stand that club hate everything about them.The majority of my friends support the scum and they hate us as much as we hate them.
Me neither!
And yeah, what is there not to hate? :P :D

BTW, have you noticed that Chelsea is fast getting into that category as well for us? Right? or is it just me??

Me neither!
And yeah, what is there not to hate? :P :D

BTW, have you noticed that Chelsea is fast getting into that category as well for us? Right? or is it just me??
I have always hated chelsea in the eightys their fans were so racist even a few years ago they spat on a black fan that had gone to watch the game.A no class club spitting on their own fans because he is black.No class and no history who need to hand out plastic flags to fans to wave at champions league matches.

I admire the best team (even if it Spurs :D) and the good players, I am not sticked to any team particularly and follow almost every god team (except Spurs :p).

EPL.jpg

The F.A Cup final...... A London Derby in Wembley .....

#YaGunnersYa :D

It turned out "color less" :P :D

I'll take colourless Manchester over a blue one any day haha. They played more positively but united were happy with the point and understandably so given the Zlatan, Pogba, Smalling, Jones injuries not to mention Fellaini's madness!

The season ends,
A couple of months of boredom loom ahead (though they will be better this time with ICC Champions Trophy coming up).
And yes, LIVERPOOL are back in the Champions League :cheers::yahoo::yahoo:

The season ends,
A couple of months of boredom loom ahead (though they will be better this time with ICC Champions Trophy coming up).
And yes, LIVERPOOL are back in the Champions League :cheers::yahoo::yahoo:

We've come a long, long way since Basel, mate. Not everything went according to plan for us but I'm extremely proud of the progress we made this season.

Friendlies-wise don't forget the Audi Cup. However, we're not exactly in the CL yet. Two legs of a play-off round is standing in our way but since the league table in other leagues went 'in our way' we'll be seeded in the draw, in other words we'll avoid the likes of Dortmund, Napoli and Sevilla.
I do feel confident about the play-off games because by that time we'll have signed the players we need.

Klopp has implied in a press conference that most of the transfer business has already been completed, by the way.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom