What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Been a while since I last posted here but there you go. Our squad went to a training camp in Spain, La Manga to be exact, for five days and there's more time between the games, meaning we've got more time to train and for physical and mental rest as well. Here's hoping that will pay dividends in the end.
I hope it does mate if we get champions league this season ill be over the moon.Always thought the league was beyond us with our thin squad this year

United could still have 25 matches to play, should they progress in all competitions. That's nearly twice as many as rivals Liverpool, who are guaranteed to have just 13 remaining fixtures.

In fact, they could be set for nearly one game every four days on average until the end of the season.

United could still have 25 matches to play, should they progress in all competitions. That's nearly twice as many as rivals Liverpool, who are guaranteed to have just 13 remaining fixtures.

In fact, they could be set for nearly one game every four days on average until the end of the season.

Thats the reason i want united to get to all the cup finals and then lose

IMG-20170227-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20170227-WA0009.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20170227-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20170227-WA0010.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 26
Have a look at the cups you won and we have won.I give you a hint 5 european cups to your 3 also 3 uefa cups to your 0.You got mor leagues then us but thats it.

But congratulations on winning the EFL cup

Have a look at the cups you won and we have won.I give you a hint 5 european cups to your 3 also 3 uefa cups to your 0.You got mor leagues then us but thats it.

But congratulations on winning the EFL cup
History

bad week mate. :(
I thought after a two week break we would win t the king power gutted.As soon as i heard henderson was out and can would be replacing him with lucas in defence i knew it would go wrong.Blame has to be put on klopp for not buying proper cover.Also fsg have to decide if they serious about winning things this policy of not wanting to pay top wages will always leave us chasing the uniteds chavs and city.

I made a bet with a united fan friend of mine.That whoever out of us ends up lower in the league he would have to buy the winners teams top sing their songs and pay for the night out for eight of our closet friends.The way it is looking i think i might be wearing a united top singing united songs at the pub while my mates look on laughing and drinking with me picking up the bill.

I thought after a two week break we would win t the king power gutted.As soon as i heard henderson was out and can would be replacing him with lucas in defence i knew it would go wrong.Blame has to be put on klopp for not buying proper cover.Also fsg have to decide if they serious about winning things this policy of not wanting to pay top wages will always leave us chasing the uniteds chavs and city.

I made a bet with a united fan friend of mine.That whoever out of us ends up lower in the league he would have to buy the winners teams top sing their songs and pay for the night out for eight of our closet friends.The way it is looking i think i might be wearing a united top singing united songs at the pub while my mates look on laughing and drinking with me picking up the bill.
na na, still a long way to go!!

I hope the team will save you from this embarrassment! :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom