What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Good game against arsenal.Lets hope we dont mess up against burnley
I hope so!!
We have proven to be excellent against the top 6 rivals. It is the "smaller" teams that we have struggled against. Next match should be considered a MUST WIN by the squad.

I hope so!!
We have proven to be excellent against the top 6 rivals. It is the "smaller" teams that we have struggled against. Next match should be considered a MUST WIN by the squad.
We have trouble breaking down teams that park the bus which the smaller teams do.Even the games we have lost we have had the majority of the possession.If we can learn to overcome that w3 will be right up there.Let's hope we get chapions league and go for top end players and not hopefuls

We have trouble breaking down teams that park the bus which the smaller teams do.Even the games we have lost we have had the majority of the possession.If we can learn to overcome that w3 will be right up there.Let's hope we get chapions league and go for top end players and not hopefuls
Good game yesterday. We could have won this one but i can live with the draw. As mentioned earlier, just need to keep doing the right things specially against smaller teams and that will keep us in top four.

The title is almost certain to land with Chelsea this season now. I fking hate the blues but well....... that is how it is!! It is all a game after all and Chelsea were the best this season.

Good game yesterday. We could have won this one but i can live with the draw. As mentioned earlier, just need to keep doing the right things specially against smaller teams and that will keep us in top four.

The title is almost certain to land with Chelsea this season now. I fking hate the blues but well....... that is how it is!! It is all a game after all and Chelsea were the best this season.
We are 5th after a looooooooo oooooooooooooooookoooooooooog time

I can't stand the chavs they were proper racist in the eightys.I happy with the result yesterday our form against the top six has been great.But like you said let's start putting away the smaller teams we should be good.Get top four and bring in some class players bit worried about courthino he been a little average since coming back from injury

I can't stand the chavs they were proper racist in the eightys.I happy with the result yesterday our form against the top six has been great.But like you said let's start putting away the smaller teams we should be good.Get top four and bring in some class players bit worried about courthino he been a little average since coming back from injury
Yup!!

We have just one game in with the top 7 teams (current top seven which are now likely to be fighting for that top four spots). We should win the games with the so called "smaller" teams and we will be there.

Yup!!

We have just one game in with the top 7 teams (current top seven which are now likely to be fighting for that top four spots). We should win the games with the so called "smaller" teams and we will be there.
Yup!!

We should be good win our games and watch those around us take points of each other.Im not worried about united overtaking us either they got some very hard fixtures to come.

I am a little bit fan of football because of Ronaldo and Messi these are my favorite stars. although these are also world class footballers and Neymar is also a good and big player and also costly player.

Great win this week for Liverpool in Mersyside derby. Results elsewhere, (read LONDON) meant that MAY BE, JUST JUST MAY be Tottenham can have one last go at that title (though highly unlikely now). Also what happened with ManU means that Mourinho may feel that Europa Cup is there best route to Champions league next season.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom