What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Premier League.jpg

Manchester United wins Europa League, meaning there will be 5 British teams (provided that Liverpool navigate through that two leg qualifier) in next seasons Champions League.

Manchester United wins Europa League, meaning there will be 5 British teams (provided that Liverpool navigate through that two leg qualifier) in next seasons Champions League.
Think we will qualify for champions league proper.This a real test for fsg now no more excuses .We in the top 4 time for them to show they willing to spend big money on big players.

Think we will qualify for champions league proper.This a real test for fsg now no more excuses .We in the top 4 time for them to show they willing to spend big money on big players.
True. Jurgen, Liverpool and Champions League would be attraction enough for all big players. Offer them big money and signings wont be a problem. FSG must invest good amount to make sure LFC stays here in top four and challenge for trophies in coming seasons.

True. Jurgen, Liverpool and Champions League would be attraction enough for all big players. Offer them big money and signings wont be a problem. FSG must invest good amount to make sure LFC stays here in top four and challenge for trophies in coming seasons.
This is a big moment for us spend big now and become regular top 4 side.You are right this is a perfect opportunity great manager top 4 lets do it

pogba759.jpg

Marking the end of football season and the month of Ramzan, Manchester United's Paul Pogba visited Mecca to perform Umrah.

Looks like fsg have messed up again.Had to issue an apology for tapping up van dijk.I bet it will be another summer of mediocre players.Fsg should step up or sell the club so sick of another chance to move up going down the drain again

Looks like fsg have messed up again.Had to issue an apology for tapping up van dijk.I bet it will be another summer of mediocre players.Fsg should step up or sell the club so sick of another chance to move up going down the drain again

Agreed. However i think that this time it was not about money, they were willing to pay up but they recruitment team messed it all up. It was the thread from South Hampton to go to authorities over illegal approach that have made FSG take a U-turn.

Lets see what coming weeks hold for us.

The transfer rumor mill is in full form these days. It is speculation season after all :P

@yuba @Arryn
BTW, liverpool fans must note that Liverpool's Dominic Solanke have won the world cup with England U20 and was declared man of the tournament. :)

IN other news, Zaltan Ibramovich have been released by Manchester United and is a free agent now. Crazy game right?
Zaltan's contract have expired and ManU have not offered him a new contract. He scored 17 goals for them last season. Stupid Mourinho at it again? :lol:
They however have reportedly convinced Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata to join Manchester United.

Talking about free agents, it is worth nothing that Jesus Navas, Bacary Sagna and Gale Clichy are all released from Manchester City as well. Plenty of talent there up for grabs. In fact, i hope Liverpool can look into them as well. Need bench reinforcements along with the Young talent that we are looking for.

Liverpool are also being linked with Mbappe and Mohammad Salah. I hope we go ahead with signing of young Kylian Mbappe who have been sensational last season and drop that stupid looking idea of Mohammad Salah.

IN other news, Zaltan Ibramovich have been released by Manchester United and is a free agent now. Crazy game right?
Zaltan's contract have expired and ManU have not offered him a new contract. He scored 17 goals for them last season. Stupid Mourinho at it again? :lol:
They however have reportedly convinced Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata to join Manchester United.

It was the right decision, even though I am a huge Zlatan fan and will miss seeing him in red deeply. At least I managed to see him live once at Old Trafford :D

Faida kia?

Spanish aur German teams nai zaleel hi karna hai end main :lol:

Faida kia?

Spanish aur German teams nai zaleel hi karna hai end main :lol:
:P
TeamS???
As with an S at the end?
Do they have anything other than Real Madrid Barcelona and Bayern as well? :what:

:P
Yaar bore ni hoty tum un he teams ko baar baar baar bar bar baar baar baar bar baar jeettay huy dek dek dek dek dek dek dek dek kay? :D

Mohammad Salah of Roma to undergo medical for Liverpool on Tuesday.

I hope he fails it, 39 mil for Mohammad Salah? The world is going crazy!!

Spend this big on Naby Keita and i will understand but Salah? o_O

Mohammad Salah of Roma to undergo medical for Liverpool on Tuesday.

I hope he fails it, 39 mil for Mohammad Salah? The world is going crazy!!

Spend this big on Naby Keita and i will understand but Salah? o_O

Oh come on, don't be like one of these 'Salah is but a Chelsea reject' people. The world doesn't revolve around the Premier League, you know.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom