What's new

England vs West India

1.1267905750.fortune-teller-parrot-piccking-a-card.jpg

Just look how much also BD scored... the 1st match wicket was not meant exclusively for spinners... n bd bowlers were nervous so they just gave away more runs... otherwise it was not a goodbowling performance by the bhartis also... n at last naeem did not score much in the last 5 overs otherwise it would pass 300.... but BD bowling is stronger then the bhartis ... and england also ... if any one compare the previous match results then they can see it by themselves... all the bowlers are loosers in India... It was so funny to look at nehra in his last over against SA... just wait and watch how much SA able to score if they batted 1st...

u talking like an absolute a** ... naeem didnot score so what sachin didn't also score much otherwise we could have scored 500 runs :rofl::rofl:.. actually problem with BD is that do not have quality in their team.. they are ordinary cricketers.. they bowled out of 58 against a 'useless' team and butchererd by the other 'usless' team.

teams like bangladesh are fillers to increase the no. of teams in WC..

You didn't say anything about previous world cup. All I'm asking is where were those bookies in the previous world cups, why didn't they fix anything then.
I don't know man! I am not bookie myself! I just know about this world cup
Moreover, your friend's bookie logic was busted in SA vs Irish match.
I have already answered this question. This all depends on rates!

u talking like an absolute a** ... naeem didnot score so what sachin didn't also score much otherwise we could have scored 500 runs :rofl::rofl:.. actually problem with BD is that do not have quality in their team.. they are ordinary cricketers.. they bowled out of 58 against a 'useless' team and butchererd by the other 'usless' team.

teams like bangladesh are fillers to increase the no. of teams in WC..

What about the bharatis those who bowled out within 54 against sri lanka in 2000 sharjah cup final... n not so long ago in august 2010 bhartis got bowled out by NZ within 88... n this is the same bhartis which lost 9 wicket within 29.... even BD would never lost 9 wicket within 29 runs... if they get a good start... it just exposes the ability of the bhartis batsman... they are more like over hyped.. if they get good start only they able to make some runs otherwise they just collapse like a card house... n quality of bharati bowlers is not to mention here... 1 of the worst bowlers in this WC among the test playing nations even BD has much better bowling line up in this WC then the bhartis... just let me know aginst which strong team India has won in this WC??? They just made a tie with England luckily the team which is defeated by Bangladesh and get a kicked at the back against SA ... just see for yourself how much SA batsman able to make run against BD and how much easily they made against the bharatis.... a team which is playing cricket for 5.5 decades... any one will say this is worst form of performance... in the previous WC also they were thrashed by Sri lanka in the 1st round other then BD before being kicked out from the 1st round...N this bharati team and the bharatis dream of winning world cup which has become the most funniest stock among the ex players of different countries... n bharatis even accepted the fact that after getting kicked by SA that they are no longer favorite and with such poor bowling record they can not think of winning world cup...

What about the bharatis those who bowled out within 54 against sri lanka in 2000 sharjah cup final... n not so long ago in august 2010 bhartis got bowled out by NZ within 88... n this is the same bhartis which lost 9 wicket within 29.... even BD would never lost 9 wicket within 29 runs... if they get a good start... it just exposes the ability of the bhartis batsman... they are more like over hyped.. if they get good start only they able to make some runs otherwise they just collapse like a card house... n quality of bharati bowlers is not to mention here... 1 of the worst bowlers in this WC among the test playing nations even BD has much better bowling line up in this WC then the bhartis... just let me know aginst which strong team India has won in this WC??? They just made a tie with England luckily the team which is defeated by Bangladesh and get a kicked at the back against SA ... just see for yourself how much SA batsman able to make run against BD and how much easily they made against the bharatis.... a team which is playing cricket for 5.5 decades... any one will say this is worst form of performance... in the previous WC also they were thrashed by Sri lanka in the 1st round other then BD before being kicked out from the 1st round...N this bharati team and the bharatis dream of winning world cup which has become the most funniest stock among the ex players of different countries... n bharatis even accepted the fact that after getting kicked by SA that they are no longer favorite and with such poor bowling record they can not think of winning world cup...

I actually like the Bangladesh team - they are not going to win the World Cup but they are capable of knocking one major team out.

I actually like the Bangladesh team - they are not going to win the World Cup but they are capable of knocking one major team out.

Unlikely. they are going to have to beat South Africa to do that.

Betting sites are giving them just a 10% chance of doing so...

England is a complete tukka team - it is like having 11 Ajit Agarkars - 1 out of 5 matches, they play brilliantly, 2 are shoddy and 2 are average. Strauss played a blinder against India else they would have not got anywhere close. I actually thought Bangladesh would beat the Windies - Windies have never been good players of spin and Bdesh has a battery of left arm spinners. Now if Bangladesh beat SA and if Windies beat India - India can still be out, right?

Unlikely. they are going to have to beat South Africa to do that.

Betting sites are giving them just a 10% chance of doing so...

Of course it is unlikely. I would like them to win tho, so they finish above england

England are unpredictable but still a very capable side. They have provided the most entertainment in this tournament so far. It would be a shame if they missed out on a place in the quarters.

For me, Bangladesh and the West Indies are the two least deserving teams to be in the Quarter finals (of all who are in the running). These two would be the ultimate underdogs and it would mean almost a free pass to their opponents into the semis.

England are unpredictable but still a very capable side. They have provided the most entertainment in this tournament so far. It would be a shame if they missed out on a place in the quarters.

For me, Bangladesh and the West Indies are the two least deserving teams to be in the Quarter finals (of all who are in the running). These two would be the ultimate underdogs and it would mean almost a free pass to their opponents into the semis.

Which English batsmen are fun to watch? They bat like batting is trench warfare - so drab. I'd rather watch Tamin Iqbal or Chris Gayle for their adventurism or Pollard for his brutality. As it is - who is England kidding - they might as well name their team Empire XI instead of England XI - Strauss, Trott are South Africans, Morgan is Irish, Prior is Aussie, Bopara is Indian and if Pietersen wasn't injured he too is South African - why bother calling this team England?

The other 2 least deserving teams are India and New Zeland... who ever got this 2 teams in the quarter final will be lucky as they are expected to get a cat walk in to the semis... as Bhartis with a poorer bowling attack even then BD is unable to restrict any team if they score less then 300... as they even failed against England to defend 338... n if the top order collapse its remaining batting order also collapse... n so bhartis has hardly any chance against australia, sri lanka or pakistan... if it faces them in the quarter if it able to qualify in the quarter...n NZ is absolutely unpredictable... n they are in low moral after being white washed (bangla wash) by Bangladesh but they atleast gained some confidence after winning against Pakistan but so far bhartis did not win against any tough side...

The other 2 least deserving teams are India and New Zeland... who ever got this 2 teams in the quarter final will be lucky as they are expected to get a cat walk in to the semis... as Bhartis with a poorer bowling attack even then BD is unable to restrict any team if they score less then 300... as they even failed against England to defend 338... n if the top order collapse its remaining batting order also collapse... n so bhartis has hardly any chance against australia, sri lanka or pakistan... if it faces them in the quarter if it able to qualify in the quarter...n NZ is absolutely unpredictable... n they are in low moral after being white washed (bangla wash) by Bangladesh but they atleast gained some confidence after winning against Pakistan but so far bhartis did not win against any tough side...

Dude, Bangladesh is a poor team. Just accept it!!!

How can you compare a team which is ranked no. 8 in the world, has lost 90% of their matches, and whose victories are considered as 'upsets', with the world no. 2 and early tournament favorites? And really, you want to compare the two bowling attacks? What does Bangladesh have, 11 left arm spinners? :lol:

New Zealand on the other hand have always punched above their weight in big match situations. They'll always give a good fight to their opponents in the QF. Bangladesh/West Indies will more likely crumble.

LOL - you are angry. Understandably too. I wouldn't want my team dissed either. India has a pretty brutal batting line up - any and I mean any of their Top 7 batters would be the main go to guy of ANY of the other teams. Zaheer and Harbhajan are extremely good bowlers - it is the remaining bowling spots - with that useless duo of Munaf and Nehra which are the problem. Funny thing is Nehra is not even in the Delhi team anymore! What is he doing playing for India? Anyway - if India qualify, they will probably make the semis.

Which English batsmen are fun to watch? They bat like batting is trench warfare - so drab. I'd rather watch Tamin Iqbal or Chris Gayle for their adventurism or Pollard for his brutality. As it is - who is England kidding - they might as well name their team Empire XI instead of England XI - Strauss, Trott are South Africans, Morgan is Irish, Prior is Aussie, Bopara is Indian and if Pietersen wasn't injured he too is South African - why bother calling this team England?

Who cares where they are from originally? Try to enjoy the cricket match rather than whining.

And in the England batting, Morgan for me is a really exciting player. It seems to me that you are entertained by quick scoring, for which you should follow Prior, Bopara and Wright.

And the English bowling contains the best spinner in the world at the moment. Plus they have a fighting spirit.

So yes, they are entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom