What's new

England vs West India

Curious? :azn:

:rofl:

You just need to involve money! nothing else!

That's what I'm saying. To fix World cup for India, they need to pay for all the team and tell them not to play well against India.This is next to impossible and the news will be leaked even if there is one honest guy in any one of the team.

If India wants to win the World cup like this, they could have done it long time back. Remember 2007 world cup, India was out in first round..

Get a life man.

It seems like you know everything from first to last!!!! Only one way this is possible, you are the head of these bookies!!!! :woot: :rofl:

Thank God I am not :lol:

BTW be realistic. Every country is playing hard to win each and every game.

Yeap be realistic. Every team is performing hard and beautifully obviously they are experts of their field. May be Shane Warne was also an unrealistic man with mind full of conspiracy theories.

Bd must win over South africa. Else out of QF's

lol... listen troll is it not you who was saying BD has no chance against England...???

You were a liar, is a liar and will be a liar. So lying is not new for you. Where did I say BD has no chance against England?

Then what happened... who kicked who...
We kicked you on the first match of this world cup with highest run so far!!!! :lol:

this is the BD who kicked out India in the last world cup...
n still India has not secured its place in the quarter final... as BD has already beat SA in the previous world cup in the 2nd round and this time BD is gonna play in own surface it will be a moral booster for BD and think of your looser team India what will be the reaction if BD defeat SA and the same team defeated India... n what will happen after that if India kicked out of the tournament due to loosing to WI or taking the 4th place and had to play australia..... n as it is already said by smith they are gonna play with reserve player it is a clear indication they are gonna take this match lightly... n if 3 department of BD can click at the same time BD can defeat any team... do not forget BD has better bowling line up then India or England... as India could not defend 338 score against ireland, gave 192 run against netherland where as bd gave only 160... gave 208 to ireland but bd bowled them out within 178... Even if India goes to second round it is clear that they are not gonna far as pointed out by many ex players and even Indian supporters also know that they are no longer favorite to win world cup... even if troll like you try to bark a lot with a intention to hide this fact...

BD is out of WC and you are out of your mind. We beat Ireland. :lol: this is even beyond wet dream. :lol: Read WAQAS's posts, India gonna win this cup. lol

I am replying to two guys, one saying India will not go to quarter and another saying India will win this cup. One guy's country is already out of this WC and another's already in the quarter. See the funny side.

That's what I'm saying. To fix World cup for India, they need to pay for all the team and tell them not to play well against India.This is next to impossible

The amount of money they earn from whole world is such huge that keeping the tummies of cricket boards and ICC is pretty easy work.
the news will be leaked even if there is one honest guy in any one of the team.
All such people are regarded as conspiracy theorists! May be Shane Warne did that just recently.

If India wanted to win the World cup, they could have done it long time back. Remember 2007 world cup, India was out in first round..

It is not about what india want. It is about what bookies will get with such result.

Get a life man.
Ok :rolleyes:

You suspect!!!! :rofl: alzakir suspects WI lost intentionally because of 'dalali' ..... The same dalali for what Al is accused of.... lol You have shaped your mind in some strange way, can't think beyond 'dalali'. lol

England won because they played better.

If you can step down form your high horse and think about the reality of West Indian cricket with respect to Brit help then it clearly make sense. West Indian didn't want to be the team that kicked out Brit from of tournament. Nevertheless Bangladesh still can beat SA and move forward to QF.

lol, you are so innocent to not understand what i meant. Team which can generate more money for bookies will play final! India is one according to my friend having links with bookies.

According to your friend's friend's neighbour's bookie logic, why India played only one final in the last 6 world cup.

You were a liar, is a liar and will be a liar. So lying is not new for you. Where did I say BD has no chance against England?

We kicked you on the first match of this world cup with highest run so far!!!! :lol:

BD is out of WC and you are out of your mind. We beat Ireland. :lol:

May be you or deleteduser whatever the matter was said by the bhartis before the match that BD has no chance against England... It does not a matter making what run Indian won against bangladesh if they kicked out in the 1st round or in the next round as with such a poor bowling attack India virtually has no chance against Australia... n pakistan is unpredictable but it will add little bit spice if Pakistan beat India in front of the bharati crowd... for srilanka I guess you have the memory of 1996 semifinal and 2000 sharjah cup is still alive and against New zeland only bhartis can expact to win but taylor and others make a big innings and score and bharatis had to chase they will hardly have chance as so far bhartis have struggled a lot while winning the matches against weak teams...

n look how BD defeated SA in the previous WC... Do not forget this time BD will play in front of the home crowd and in their home ground... n now BD team is much stronger then 2007.. go n do your trolling in some other places..

Last edited by a moderator:
According to your friend's friend's neighbour's bookie logic, why India played only one final in the last 6 world cup.

According to my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's neighbour's sister's husband's brother's bookie logic this world cup is fixed! When did I say any thing about all previous worldcups?

May be you or deleteduser whatever the matter was said by the bhartis before the match that BD has no chance against England... It does not a matter making what run Indian won against bangladesh if they kicked out in the 1st round or in the next round as with such a poor bowling attack India virtually has no chance against Australia... n pakistan is unpredictable but it will add little bit spice if Pakistan beat India in front of the bharati crowd... for srilanka I guess you have the memory of 1996 semifinal and 2000 sharjah cup is still alive and against New zeland only bhartis can expact to win but taylor and others make a big innings and score and bharatis had to chase they will hardly have chance as so far bhartis have struggled a lot while winning the matches against weak teams...

n look how BD defeated SA in the previous WC... Do not forget this time BD will play in front of the home crowd and in their home ground... n now BD team is much stronger then 2007.. go n do your trolling in some other places..

By the way which BCCI member or bharatis said you that BD is out of the WC??? Where India still is not confirmed yet for the quarter final...I think you always like to remain in your wet dream

what a BS by sami .. he has completely lost.. they have defeated the big team only 1 0r 2 times and he is talking so big... BD has been thrashed by both india and west indies badly.. they do not deserve to play test cricket. ireland also had beaten the england .. so why boasting so much.. BD is the most useless team in world cup..

Buddy, Bookies get more money when an under dog wins, because more people will bet on the favorites. Australia was the heavy favorites for the last 3 worldcups and you know who won those three world cups.

As I said you are a shameless liar. You can't show where I said BD has no chance against England.

Just won one match against SA and two matches against India, but you dreamers want to ride on that forever.

Statbox: South Africa vs Bangladesh

Facts and figures relating to the Group B World Cup Match between South Africa and Bangladesh (0400 GMT) at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, on Saturday.

Head-to-head record: South Africa lead 12-1

In the World Cups: Both teams are tied at 1-1

In the sub-continent: South Africa lead 5-0

* South Africa have lost only once to Sri Lanka but that defeat happened in the significant Super Eights match in the 2007 World Cup, when Bangladesh powered by Mohammed Ashraful (87) racked up 251/8, and then the bowlers, led by the tweaker Abdur Razzak (3-25) bundled out South Africa for 184.

* South African spinners, Imran Tahir (11 wickets) and Robin Peterson (10 wickets) - ably supported by Dale Steyn with 10 wickets as well - have had a much greater impact than the Bangladeshi spin attack of Abdur Razzak and Shakib Al Hassan (six wickets each), who have had a lesser impact than their opening bowler, Shafiul Islam (also on six wickets).

* Among the batsmen, AB de Villers (318 runs) and Hashim Amla (248 runs) are in the top 10 run scorers in the World Cup so far, while JP Duminy (204 runs) has also had a significant contribution, especially in the wobble against Ireland.

* However, for Bangladesh, only Imrul Kayes (184 runs) is in the top 25 run scorers this World Cup and Tamim Iqbal (152 runs) has been among the runs comparatively.

* South Africa (WWLWW) had an unexpected defeat to England by six runs but have otherwise been in top form. They have gone past West Indies (seven wickets), Netherlands (231 runs) and Ireland (131 runs) comfortably and eked out a three-wicket win against India after the Indians imploded to lose nine wickets for 29 runs.

* Bangladesh (WWLWL) have had a rollercoaster of a ride. After losing comfortably to India (87 runs), they have had hard fought wins against Ireland (27 runs), England (two wickets) and a comfortable win against Netherlands (six wickets). However, in between these, the nine-wicket loss to West Indies when they were bowled out for 58 cost their net run rate significantly.

If you can step down form your high horse and think about the reality of West Indian cricket with respect to Brit help then it clearly make sense. West Indian didn't want to be the team that kicked out Brit from of tournament. Nevertheless Bangladesh still can beat SA and move forward to QF.

Until the time WI was supposed to win the match you said nothing and when WI lost the match suddenly there is some conspiracy from you. Now who is riding on the 'high horse'?

I never said that BD can't beat SA but its true that BD is almost out of the WC.

Back
Top Bottom