What's new

England vs West India

Did match fixing lark around the venue somewhere? This is still not believable. :undecided:

It will be tough for Bangladesh, only because of that -ve NRR.But if they beat SA, it gives us a chance to top the group and we'll face either Pakistan or Newzaland in QF.
All the best Bangladesh

You guys like to talk big. Don't forget how Bangladesh kicked you out from tournament last time and :azn:

:rofl:

Can't forget a win against India!!!! lol Big mouth is those who rely on others win to remain in WC. Bangladesh kicked India out? Than who made Bangladesh out of this WC? :lol:

this year you couldn't beat England even though we did beat England.

But we thrashed Bangladesh. :lol: May be the largest score in this WC so far.

'West India'... :lol: India is ruining someone even in dream. lol

I suspect West Indian lost intentionally because they did not want to hate by Brits. Dalali of some kind. :tdown:

I suspect West Indian lost intentionally because they did not want to hate by Brits. Dalali of some kind. :tdown:

OmG .. new script for another consipiracy theory already brewing.. keep going...:tup:

You suspect!!!! :rofl: alzakir suspects WI lost intentionally because of 'dalali' ..... The same dalali for what Al is accused of.... lol You have shaped your mind in some strange way, can't think beyond 'dalali'. lol

England won because they played better.

Listen all the troll life is not re writable like the add of the re writable cds... so there is no point in thinking what has already happened...

But what is certain that 1 will have to make his own destiny ... not depending on others... I strongly believe BD can qualify for the next round by defeating the SA... just they need to believe in themselves... as in the last world cup BD defeated SA with a big margin... abroad and now they are playing on their own ground... n they have the pitch advantage and they will get the support of the spectators...

N if BD beats SA and WI beats the bharatis then bharatis may be out of the competition... even if they stay they will be 4th ranked team in this group and England will be out and if India beat WI and BD beat SA then WI will be out...

WI is the least deserving team in the quarterfinal.. if any one just look at their batting performance... then England... they so far survived due to luck... N bharatis also deserve a kick at their back... so either of the team gets out I will be happy...

N BD should take the game seriously as they have certain chances of win... as SA is also going to take the game lightly as Smith already said that all the reserve players are likely to play in the game... n he already said that SA is likely to give rest DW Steyn in the next game... N in the match against WI I think it would be better for BD to bowl first n restrict this useless team in a small score and then chase the match n win it... even if we would not win atleast we would have better RR.

Anyway best of luck Tigers and congrates to England... this useless WI does not derse any win with such a poor batting technique and performance...

Last edited by a moderator:
west indies good for nothing!! We will win against sa IF ALLAH WILLS . . Or we will have patience for the next worldcup!! Give thanks to BD for making B group interesting and thrilling. . Difrnc between group a and b is bangladesh!

Back
Top Bottom