What's new

England vs West India

Listen all the troll life is not re writable like the add of the re writable cds...

But what is certain that 1 will have to make his own destiny ... not depending on others... I strongly believe BD can qualify for the next round by defeating the SA... just they need to believe in themselves... as in the last world cup BD defeated SA with a big margin... abroad and now they are playing on their own ground... n they have the pitch advantage and they will get the support of the spectators...

N if BD beats SA and WI beats the bharatis then bharatis may be out of the competition... even if they stay they will be 4th ranked team in this group and England will be out and if India beat WI and BD beat SA then WI will be out...

WI is the least deserving team in the quarterfinal.. if any one just look at their batting performance... then England... they so far survived due to luck... N bharatis also deserve a kick at their back... so either of the team gets out I will be happy...

N BD should take the game seriously as they have certain chances of win... as SA is also going to take the game lightly as Smith already said that all the reserve players are likely to play in the game... n he already said that SA is likely to give rest DW Steyn in the next game... N in the match against WI I think it would be better for BD to bowl first n restrict this useless team in a small score and then chase the match n win it... even if we would not win atleast we would have better RR.

Anyway best of luck Tigers and congrates to England... this useless WI does not derse any win with such a poor batting technique and performance...

i think if this happens then bla bla...
i think if this not happens then bla bla...........
u opened the thread yesterday for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
N if BD beats SA and WI beats the bharatis then bharatis may be out of the competition... even if they stay they will be 4th ranked team in this group and England will be out and if India beat WI and BD beat SA then WI will be out...
:rofl:

Ek khawab tha dil mein jo pura naa hua. :lol:

N bharatis also deserve a kick at their back... so either of the team gets out I will be happy...

What a loser!!! Listen loser, everyone dreams to become first even the suicide bomber terrorist think that he is doing the rite thing but does he? No. when everyone is kicking in your back and you are already almost out of this WC. BD is the only test plying country that will not go to quarter. :lol:

Each and every match of this world cup is fixed! And India is going to play final (MGF):cry:

Thats another gem!!!! But why you just stopped in saying that India will play the final? Aren't we gonna win the cup as well? As each and every match is fixed. :angel:

WAQAS,
What will you say if Pakistan plays in the final?
It looks like you already planned your conspiracy theory if India goes to the final.
To fix the World cup cricket for India you need to involve all the big team atleast, which is very unlikely. Moreover, you cannot keep it secret in the first place.

Thats another gem!!!! But why you just stopped in saying that India will play the final? Aren't we gonna win the cup as well? As each and every match is fixed. :angel:
Just wait, see and enjoy! :rolleyes:

And what do you say if Pakistan plays in the final?
Curious? :azn:
It looks like you already planned your conspiracy theory if India goes to the final.
To fix the World cup cricket for India you need to involve all the big team atleast, which is very unlikely. Moreover, you cannot keep it secret in the first place.
You just need to involve money! nothing else!

Just wait, see and enjoy! :rolleyes:

Everyone is enjoying the WC but if you see conspiracy in everything than you can't enjoy. You think that all countries are playing just to make India win this WC? Thats more funny than conspiracy.

Everyone is enjoying the WC but if you see conspiracy in everything than you can't enjoy. You think that all countries are playing just to make India win this WC? Thats more funny than conspiracy.

lol, you are so innocent to not understand what i meant. Team which can generate more money for bookies will play final! India is one according to my friend having links with bookies.

Ek khawab tha dil mein jo pura naa hua. :lol:

What a loser!!! Listen loser, everyone dreams to become first even the suicide bomber terrorist think that he is doing the rite thing but does he? No. when everyone is kicking in your back and you are already almost out of this WC. BD is the only test plying country that will not go to quarter. :lol:

lol... listen troll is it not you who was saying BD has no chance against England...??? Then what happened... who kicked who... this is the BD who kicked out India in the last world cup... n still India has not secured its place in the quarter final... as BD has already beat SA in the previous world cup in the 2nd round and this time BD is gonna play in own surface it will be a moral booster for BD and think of your looser team India what will be the reaction if BD defeat SA and the same team defeated India... n what will happen after that if India kicked out of the tournament due to loosing to WI or taking the 4th place and had to play australia..... n as it is already said by smith they are gonna play with reserve player it is a clear indication they are gonna take this match lightly... n if 3 department of BD can click at the same time BD can defeat any team... do not forget BD has better bowling line up then India or England... as India could not defend 338 score against ireland, gave 192 run against netherland where as bd gave only 160... gave 208 to ireland but bd bowled them out within 178... Even if India goes to second round it is clear that they are not gonna far as pointed out by many ex players and even Indian supporters also know that they are no longer favorite to win world cup... even if troll like you try to bark a lot with a intention to hide this fact...

bas karo bhai,aapka fixing thread already fail ho gya tha,
u still continuing..

Want to know who will win Pakistan Vs Aussies? Pakistan! Because rate is 70-30 infavour of Aussies.
And for that match (Iri Vs RSA) according to him rate was 50-50 which lead to RSA win this match. Had this been infavour of RSA it was Irish win for sure.

lol, you are so innocent to not understand what i meant. Team which can generate more money for bookies will play final! India is one according to my friend having links with bookies.

It seems like you know everything from first to last!!!! Only one way this is possible, you are the head of these bookies!!!! :woot: :rofl:

BTW be realistic. Every country is playing hard to win each and every game.

Back
Top Bottom