What's new

England vs West India

Buddy, Bookies get more money when an under dog wins, because more people will bet on the favorites.

Bookies get more money when an under dog wins like Irland in Irland vs England's Game! England in England Vs South Africa's game! South Africa in South Africa Vs India game! Pakistan in Pakistan Vs Srilanka game! Newzealand in NewZealand Vs Pakistan game, Bangladesh in Bangladesh Vs England game etc etc...................!

Australia was the heavy favorites for the last 3 worldcups and you know who won those three world cups.

Again! When did I say that last world cups were fixed?

what a BS by sami .. he has completely lost.. they have defeated the big team only 1 0r 2 times and he is talking so big... BD has been thrashed by both india and west indies badly.. they do not deserve to play test cricket. ireland also had beaten the england .. so why boasting so much.. BD is the most useless team in world cup..

Lol ireland... the team which is already out of the tournament and even was defeated by Bangladesh and in their last tour was white washed by bangladesh... Against India in the 1st match BD bowlers were little bit nervous but they batted well... even if they would have restricted India by 310-320 win was possible... but against WI that was a real shame to get all out against such a useless team... it would be better for BD to send them to bat and get them out quickly ... n then chase it and bd would do much better and could have won the match and even if they would have lost they would have had a better RR...

Regarding winning against big team... BD got ODI status in 1997 only... it is not yet 14 years yet... where as all other teams are playing for couple of decades... for examples bharatis and pakistan from 1955.... in the 1st decade BD only used to play for having a good total and now they play for winning and within 2-5 years bd will not only play for winning but will defeat most of the team on aregular basis and BD team is going towards that thresold if any one look at the performance of BD team from 2009 they will say it closing their eyes... In this WC BD has started with target of defeating one big team and 2 small team and they are already successful on it and now they still can go to quarter final by defeating SA as we already know SA is very weak against spin and BD is much more capable in it... n they will prepare the pitch in such a way to get the most out of it... n nothing is impossible right now... just look what you bharatis were saying before the england match bd has no chance aginst england... Just go n look the BD vs england match thread ... it was opened by a troll n what he posted in the 1st post...

Until the time WI was supposed to win the match you said nothing and when WI lost the match suddenly there is some conspiracy from you. Now who is riding on the 'high horse'?

I never said that BD can't beat SA but its true that BD is almost out of the WC.

You just said in the last post that BD is out of the WC??? did not you and I was not only talking about you but also about other bhartis... those who were saying before the match BD has no chance against England... go n check the BD vs England theread... n it was opened by a troll ... just look at the 1st post and just scroll on until BD defeated England...

@Waqas bhai
What was your predictions for todays game? :what:

today's match prediction is of no use now! but wait! I will try to log into defence.pk at 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm if i get chance. Then I will surly post prediction of that match. Hope that the match situation is vague at that time otherwise their will be no fun in telling you prediction.

Lol ireland... the team which is already out of the tournament and even was defeated by Bangladesh and in their last tour was white washed by bangladesh... Against India in the 1st match BD bowlers were little bit nervous but they batted well... even if they would have restricted India by 310-320 win was possible... but against WI that was a real shame to get all out against such a useless team... it would be better for BD to send them to bat and get them out quickly ... n then chase it and bd would do much better and could have won the match and even if they would have lost they would have had a better RR...

Regarding winning against big team... BD got ODI status in 1997 only... it is not yet 14 years yet... where as all other teams are playing for couple of decades... for examples bharatis and pakistan from 1955.... in the 1st decade BD only used to play for having a good total and now they play for winning and within 2-5 years bd will not only play for winning but will defeat most of the team on aregular basis and BD team is going towards that thresold if any one look at the performance of BD team from 2009 they will say it closing their eyes... In this WC BD has started with target of defeating one big team and 2 small team and they are already successful on it and now they still can go to quarter final by defeating SA as we already know SA is very weak against spin and BD is much more capable in it... n they will prepare the pitch in such a way to get the most out of it... n nothing is impossible right now... just look what you bharatis were saying before the england match bd has no chance aginst england... Just go n look the BD vs england match thread ... it was opened by a troll n what he posted in the 1st post...

lol blah blah bhal... agar mere mausi ke dhadi hoti toh mein unhe mausa kheta.. in those conducive pitches BD was bundled out for the lowest total and on the same pitches india scored the highest total of WC... what a shame !!!

According to my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's neighbour's sister's husband's brother's bookie logic this world cup is fixed! When did I say any thing about all previous worldcups?

Don't know about source but if it is true then world cup Pe Laanat. :angry:

today's match prediction is of no use now! but wait! I will try to log into defence.pk at 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm if i get chance. Then I will surly post prediction of that match. Hope that the match situation will be vague at that time otherwise their will be no fun in telling you prediction.

waqas baba at work:rofl:

lol blah blah bhal... agar mere mausi ke dhadi hoti toh mein unhe mausa kheta.. in those conducive pitches BD was bundled out for the lowest total and on the same pitches india scored the highest total of WC... what a shame !!!

Just look how much also BD scored... the 1st match wicket was not meant exclusively for spinners... n bd bowlers were nervous so they just gave away more runs... otherwise it was not a goodbowling performance by the bhartis also... n at last naeem did not score much in the last 5 overs otherwise it would pass 300.... but BD bowling is stronger then the bhartis ... and england also ... if any one compare the previous match results then they can see it by themselves... all the bowlers are loosers in India... It was so funny to look at nehra in his last over against SA... just wait and watch how much SA able to score if they batted 1st...

According to my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's neighbour's sister's husband's brother's bookie logic this world cup is fixed! When did I say any thing about all previous worldcups?

You didn't say anything about previous world cup. All I'm asking is where were those bookies in the previous world cups, why didn't they fix anything then.
Moreover, your friend's bookie logic was busted in SA vs Irish match.

Did they fix the tomorrow's match yet. If they do, please let me know who will win, SL or NZ.
Let me make some money.

Back
Top Bottom