What's new

England vs West India

HAHA - did I say that naturalized citizenry should be denied any rights? I don't have issues with naturalized citizens who happen to play for their new country. I have issues with citizens naturalizing to play for a country where they see a need for their wares. If Sonia Gandhi has emigrated to India to become the Head of the Congress party, I might have had issues - since she happened to become the Head after emigrating, I have no issues. Do you get it now?

Seriously?? Most people emigrate because the country values their skills better. That's the whole point of emigration in the first place!!!

Seems to me like either you don't know the definition of an upset, or are not in the 'sane' category that I mentioned before.

Anyways, I'm not going to read the rest of your rant. I don't think you deserve it. Good night. :wave:

if upset can longer your wet dream then remain on that n just let me know whether any bharati batsman ever able to win after loosing 5 wicket within 111 and then scoring 328 and last 2 batsman scored 58 run to win a match... if no then just keep quite and remain in your wet dream.

Seriously?? Most people emigrate because the country values their skills better. That's the whole point of emigration in the first place!!!

No - once again, you are wrong. Most people migrate for personal reasons - not professional reasons. Check UN Migration statistics. Anyways, I gotta sleep. Best of luck to you two.

@ Indian felows
Please refrain from debating rather comparing Indian team with bengali team.
Even if you win against some idiotic rants it will be your defeat.

Does it create any logic to compare a world champion, No. 1 ranking team with a team whose even test status is debated now and then?

@ Indian felows
Please refrain from debating rather comparing Indian team with bengali team.
Even if you win against some idiotic rants it will be your defeat.

Does it create any logic to compare a world champion, No. 1 ranking team with a team whose even test status is debated now and then?

did not get any example of match winning record from the bhartis that I have asked in my last post... is there any ??? there should have been dozens from a team which is playing for more then 5.5 decades...

n despite you were kicked out by this lower ranking team in the last WC ... what a shame and still failed to to achieve any major win with such a over hyped team with bunch of looser bowlers... :D

did not get any example of match winning record from the bhartis that I have asked in my last post... is there any ??? there should have been dozens from a team which is playing for more then 5.5 decades...

n despite you were kicked out by this lower ranking team in the last WC and still failed to to achieve any major win with such a over hyped team with bunch of looser bowlers... :D

No Sir, how can an average Indian team has records which a great bengali team posses???
Afterall this is a team of Sachin , sehwag and some other mediocre players leave alone holding records. indian team never won any big match neither against any big team.
The world is fool to say bengali team a minnow even after it wins 2 or 3 matches in whole of its carreer against some good team.
Ohh I forget bengali defeat us in world cup too and it doesn't matter if we won the rest of all matches against bengali team.
Sorry sir, my mistake.

Congrats to England!

Good to see them winning this match :D

Now I hop Bangladesh defeats South Africa and India defeated West Indies so that South Africa, India, England and Bangladesh can qualify from Group B

No Sir, how can an average Indian team has records which a great bengali team posses???
Afterall this is a team of Sachin , sehwag and some other mediocre players leave alone holding records. indian team never won any big match neither against any big team.
The world is fool to say bengali team a minnow even after it wins 2 or 3 matches in whole of its carreer against some good team.
Ohh I forget bengali defeat us in world cup too and it doesn't matter if we won the rest of all matches against bengali team.
Sorry sir, my mistake.

I am talking about win by chasing more then 300 runs after loosing 5 or 6 early wicket... any team playing for al most for 6 decades for sure will win some match... but I am asking for example where batsman of bharti team showed such temperament like Kevin O' brain to win a match or the tail ender heled to win a match after loosing 8 early wicket.... waiting for reply... hoping to get dozens of example... lets see whether there are any as India harldy won only a number of matches chasing 300...

I am talking about win by chasing more then 300 runs after loosing 5 or 6 early wicket... any team playing for al most for 6 decades for sure will win some match... but I am asking for example where batsman of bharti team showed such temperament like Kevin O' brain to win a match or the tail ender heled to win a match after loosing 8 early wicket.... waiting for reply... hoping to get dozens of example... lets see whether there are any as India harldy won only a number of matches chasing 300...

Ok I agree even Canada is better than India.
Now what???? will it satisfy your ego?:wave:

Ok I agree even Canada is better than India.
Now what???? will it satisfy your ego?:wave:

I will just give a quote by Indian legend Sunil Gavaskar...

"India is like a tiger at home but a cat abroad".... anyway lets see how far your team India goes in this WC... LOL

Bangladesh is going to win against S.Africa and India will win against West Indies. Indians here, I think we have avenged our defeat in the last world cup, its time to gun for Bangladesh.

well we have done that. during natwest trphy in england, india was 143/5 and we won the match chasing 325 that too in englad vs england.

recently last year while chasing 315 vs New zealand. india was four down for 80 something. that time yusuf pathan made 123 of 97 balls with 7 fours and 7 sixes. india made 321/5 in 48.5 overs.

well we have done that. during natwest trphy in england, india was 143/5 and we won the match chasing 325 that too in englad vs england.

recently last year while chasing 315 vs New zealand. india was four down for 80 something. that time yusuf pathan made 123 of 97 balls with 7 fours and 7 sixes. india made 321/5 in 48.5 overs.

Why did you burst his bubble??????:angry:

Back
Top Bottom