What's new

Enemy of Pakistan Will be Considered As Enemy of Iran: Ahmadinejad

bla bla-
Nominal statement by sanctions laden country to gain some oil and gas mileage-

Same for you.

China cuts Iran oil imports in March most this year

Chinese bank ditches Iran gas project | DAWN.COM

Few months ago I heard a joke,"attack on Iran will be considered as attack on China" :cheesy:

They helped us in the 65 war.

Since both Iran and Pakistan were US ally that was true for 1965 but soon they left US camp their priorities changed as you can see now that Iran is spoiling Pakistan's strategic depth dream in Afghanistan by supporting India.

Genius ..
How does cutting oil imports related to this thread ??

As far as I know even China has cut Iranian oil imports

The oil price offered by Iran is cheaper compared to others. You won't find any cheaper source. India cut down Iranian oil imports due to US pressure.

The oil price offered by Iran is cheaper compared to others. You won't find any cheaper source. India cut down Iranian oil imports due to US pressure.

No we are just looking after our interests and safeguarding our energy security.

Really? Even cutting down oil imports from Iran worth only $80-something/barrel? :woot:

If a war breaks out tomorrow , there is no guarantee that this oil will reach India even if its 10$ per barrel. Also paying for this oil is becoming increasing difficult. We don't like to be at the receiving end of a war in which we have no part of. Anyways how much oil is BD importing from Iran.

If a war breaks out tomorrow , there is no guarantee that this oil will reach India even if its 10$ per barrel. Also paying for this oil is becoming increasing difficult.

I really doubt the US will launch a military assault on Iran. If they do, I'd be surprised though.

We don't like to be at the receiving end of a war in which we have no part of. Anyways how much oil is BD importing from Iran.

None that I know of from Iran.

Most of our oil come from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Kuwait.

Although, I'd prefer bio-diesel from the Jatropha plant, which we trailed successfully. And we have enough land even given its a small country. Only thing is implementation.
Welcome to Energy and Mineral Resources Division, Bangladesh

I really doubt the US will launch a military assault on Iran. If they do, I'd be surprised though.

No guarantee for that. While hoping for the best, we should prepare for the worst. India imports around 10-12% of our oil from Iran. Thats huge for any country. whose loss will cause devastating problems in the economy. Also paying for this oil is becoming difficult if not impossible through normal channels.

Its not that as if US ordered and we obeyed..US also promised us alternate supplies. We are just putting out nation's interest first..thats all.

None that I know of from Iran.

Most of our oil come from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Kuwait.

Although, I'd prefer bio-diesel from the Jatropha plant, which we trailed successfully. And we have enough land even given its a small country. Only thing is implementation.
Welcome to Energy and Mineral Resources Division, BangladeshMost of our oil come from Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Kuwait.

Thats the funny part. All countries that accuse of us of toeing the US line and cutting oil supplies from Iran doesn't import any oil from that country.

An eye opener for many Indians who supported Iran(unlike me). :lol:

1. Its not from any credible and neutral international source, till then news is fake or taken out of context. :angel:

2. Few days back Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have called Indian Prime Minister and have said similar things. :angel:

Ahmadinejad called up the Prime Minister on Monday last primarily to invite him to the upcoming Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit to be hosted by his country in August, sources said today.

He told Singh that Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi would be travelling to New Delhi shortly carrying his personal invitation for the Summit, the sources said.

During the conversation, the two leaders talked about the status of bilateral ties and international issues of mutual interest, the sources said.

According to an official statement issued by Ahmedinejad's office soon after the telephonic talk, the Iranian President "stressed (on) expansion of Tehran-New Delhi cooperation in different fields".

The President said that "promotion of bilateral cooperation would lead to considerable achievements for both nations," it said.

Ahmadinejad said Iran and India enjoy "deep brotherly relations" :woot: and that "the two nations would witness bright future", the statement said.

The Prime Minister, on his part, said India attaches great importance to ties with Iran and "called for further expansion of cooperation with Tehran", the statement said.

"The Premier said India welcomes widening relations with Iran on the basis of national interests," it said.

Sources here said the two leaders discussed trade-related issues.

Iran Prez Calls PM Amid US Pressure to Cut Oil Imports | news.outlookindia.com

Ahmadinejad calls PM amid US pressure on India to cut Iranian oil imports - India - DNA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom