What's new

Enemy of Pakistan Will be Considered As Enemy of Iran: Ahmadinejad

Thats the funny part. All countries that accuse of us of toeing the US line and cutting oil supplies from Iran doesn't import any oil from that country.

We get oil subsidies from the Saudis, and yes they are an ally. Which basically makes us in line with the US.

So if Saudi Arabia does come under attack from anyone, we'll send our forces to defend it, and ultimately Mecca. This has been so ever since the First Gulf War.

Couldn't say for India. But you have admit, India did get various benefits from the US. I'd recommend treading carefully with those boys.

There are new regional alignments going on. And indian move to oblige to US wishes made Iran make that comment. Before making that comment Ahmadinejad called Manmohan Singh and his response to Ahmadinejad was basically india will do what best for india; which is reducing oil import from iran and follow US instruction. By now Iran got the picture and knows india is a double face snake and never be trusted as friend.

There are new regional alignments going on. And indian move to oblige to US wishes made Iran make that comment. Before making that comment Ahmadinejad called Manmohan Singh and his response to Ahmadinejad was basically india will do what best for india; which is reducing oil import from iran and follow US instruction. By now Iran got the picture and knows india is a double face snake and never be trusted as friend.

Iranians are fools if they can't see the U.S.-Israel-India axis of evil.

Pakistan considers India's its enemy.

Will Iran consider India its enemy?

iranians have been playing pakistan and india as and when they want.

i can guarantee that if india was not listening to us dictates on trade then iran WOULD NOT be saying this.

iran has consistently shown that india will always be warmly welcome if india is willing to do likewise.

i am surprised there are pakistani's who delude themselves into thinking otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom