What's new

Enemies can’t even imagine what Iran can do: Revolutionary Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan cannot even afford to look around for one second from its eastern borders where our sworn enemy is located,,,,
:tup:
and Iran has much more serious threat in her western and Southern borders than Eastern borders, and no one would achieve anything. So, the possibility of a war is zero.

15-1 advantage India in war 71 and geography was the reason for loss. Other wise Pak has always been agressor, we always tried to liberarate occupied Kashmir and failed. Because India is 7 times bigger! You guys are sitting duck against Pakistan. Keep bragging like mad mullahs but deep down side world and you guys know the reality.

Good the more developed Tehran is, easy it will be to turn in to dust bowl. Yes Pakistan is 10 times stronger, because even our FC forces can take on your 3rd rate army.

Your army cant even defeat local talibani terrorists. So inferior to your own local terrorists, that you have to beg the US to drone strike your own people.
You have your sworn enemy 1,5 billion people India at your Souther bordern, and now you delusional Pakis are talking about wiping out Iran? haha delusional is not even the beginning of it.

Yeah yeah, Pakistan can take on everyone and is the superpower of the area.
Defeat local terrorists first, then I might start taking you seriously.

:tup:
and Iran has much more serious threat in her western and Southern borders than Eastern borders, and no one would achieve anything. So, the possibility of a war is zero.
agreed,,,

90,000 of them surrendered to India during the 1970s and their (at the time 30 something year old country) was dismembered. Plus they have been beaten in every war they have ever fought.

Some 'super power'. :laugh:

Also if you put all of the wars they have ever fought together they still only amount to just a few months long.

Pakistanis are weak and dont have the stamina to fight wars. That is why they only last a few weeks or couple of months at most before they give up and surrender or sign cease-fire agreements, even with terrorists occupying their land! (Taliban).

Don't get cocky faris, do you remember the hotakis?.

A Faris talking all brave, you been done over by everyone last kick was the Arabs, now a defeat by a midget Indian is not as bad as a defeat by sand dwellers who are our eternal enemy.

15-1 advantage India in war 71 and geography was the reason for loss. Other wise Pak has always been agressor, we always tried to liberarate occupied Kashmir and failed. Because India is 7 times bigger! You guys are sitting duck against Pakistan. Keep bragging like mad mullahs but deep down side world and you guys know the reality.

Good the more developed Tehran is, easy it will be to turn in to dust bowl. Yes Pakistan is 10 times stronger, because even our FC forces can take on your 3rd rate army.

Kashmir is India.

Your army cant even defeat local talibani terrorists. So inferior to your own local terrorists, that you have to beg the US to drone strike your own people.
You have your sworn enemy 1,5 billion people India at your Souther bordern, and now you delusional Pakis are talking about wiping out Iran? haha delusional is not even the beginning of it.

Yeah yeah, Pakistan can take on everyone and is the superpower of the area.
Defeat local terrorists first, then I might start taking you seriously.
Wtf are you on about even the most powerful country in the world is having a hard time against the taliban

@ResurgentIran @haman10

Relax guys, don't feed into this perpetual hatred of our fellow people's. This doesn't need to be this way, the Pakistani situation is unlike any other situation considering the September 11 attacks and the decades of war on Afghanistan. The whole world had to use Pakistan because it's geographical significance so they really had no choice, if the world superpowers told you you better let us use your land for weapons routes and operations or else we will consider you an enemy what would you do? So now it's been a very complicated mess that spills over from Afghanistan and Pakistan, of course Pakistani corruption has also contributed but when it comes to international decisions like that you can't change much.

Let's focus on what message Iran is trying to send to its enemies who threaten it.

Half if Iran is Afghanistan.
LOL at the afghani. Are you done with your daily labor work in shitholes of Tehran and IslamAbad, and started to smoke Heroin again?!!!
Yup, half of Western Europe is also for Afghanistan as you wish. :lol:

Wtf are you on about even the most powerful country in the world is having a hard time against the taliban

Well you know these guys are Persian they have magical powers and rustam will come and fight their battles, saddest thing is rustam is an afghan, ha ha ha.

LOL at the afghani. Are you done with your daily labor work in shitholes of Tehran and IslamAbad, and started to smoke Heroin again?!!!
Yup, half of Western Europe is also for Afghanistan as you wish. :lol:

Pakistani Faris I am pakistani not an afghan please correct yourself.

Well you know these guys are Persian they have magical powers and rustam will come and fight their battles, saddest thing is rust am is an afghan ha ha ha.

Pakistani Faris I am pakistani not an afghan please correct yourself.
First, That's Farsi, not Faris, and second, I am not a Farsi. Anyway, Ghilzai are Pashthun people and Pashthun and Afghani have the same meaning, and are the same. Go, and ask your elders to explain it to you.

LOL, Do not need to reciprocate. Kashmir is not our business.

I agree its not our business but I find myself much more sympathetic to the Indians after the outburst of some of the Pakistan members.
And why not? Pakistan has made their choice in other areas as well. They've cancelled huge gas pipeline project. We were tryign to help their energy crisis and built a long pipeline and spent resources and hard work. Then they quit the project and so much money and work gone to waste. Probably because of Nawaz Sharif close relationship with KSA.

So they have made their choice. Now its time for us to reciprocate this hostility and develop a much more closer and amicable relations with the Indians.

First, That's Farsi, not Faris, and second, I am not a Farsi. Anyway, Ghilzai are Pashthun people and Pashthun and Afghani have the same meaning, and are the same. Go, and ask your elders to explain it to you.

Well shows you don't know much, Ghilzais are Turkic people, so Afghan or Pushtoon is not the same here.

Always pro Iran and iranic people but not at the cost of Pakistan, I personally would like to see Iran dominate the Middle East as our sworn enemy is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom