What's new

End of Qadaffi ~ Gadaffi sons arrested ~ Tripoli captured

NATO deals very little natural disasters, & much more with international military operations.

You still haven't answered my question. If the NATO really doesn't have any other motives & objectives for its military operations but to fight for the justice of people, why didn't the NATO help the Arab Spring in Yemen that was trying to overthrow the government there? Why didn't NATO help the people of Bahrain being ruthlessly killed by the Kingdom of Bahrain?
That's why I said Nato countries. US, UK, etc.
So you are asking why we are not helping more countries? I thought the east did not want us to police the world?
There is widespread conflict across Africa/middle east. No one has the resources to fight 10 wars at once. The public would also probably be against overstretching the military. Perhaps if China, Pakistan or whoever could help those countries?

Double standards everywhere.

That's why I said Nato countries. US, UK, etc.
So you are asking why we are not helping more countries? I thought the east did not want us to police the world?
There is widespread conflict across Africa/middle east. No one has the resources to fight 10 wars at once. The public would also probably be against overstretching the military. Perhaps if China, Pakistan or whoever could help those countries?

Double standards everywhere.

Unlike the West; Pakistan, China, India & most other countries don't think they have the authority to meddle into an independent nation's affairs. Ideally; the US, UK & the West should mind its own business, & not meddle into the affairs of other sovereign countries. But we both know that won't be happening.

So, you complain that we do not help Bahrain? But then tell us to mind our own business?

Okay then.

So, you complain that we do not help Bahrain? But then tell us to mind our own business?

Okay then.

Don't exploit sovereign nations for strategic influences (& cloaking it in "doses of 'Democracy' & 'freedom'"), that's all I'm saying. Don't interfere into the matters of sovereign nations, period.

CNN now running a report that one of their reporters filmed and talked to Sayf al Islam outside the Rixos hotel tonight. He was not in rebel hands, but leading a convoy of vehicles. it's confirmed Saif and Mohammed have escaped.

I will keep updating I got access to the local arab network alternative to Al Jazeera
another imagine of Saif
saifghadafi.jpg

Unlike the West; Pakistan, China, India & most other countries don't think they have the authority to meddle into an independent nation's affairs. Ideally; the US, UK & the West should mind its own business, & not meddle into the affairs of other sovereign countries. But we both know that won't be happening.
Bro, international relationships are based on interests.

It should be noted that both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have meddled in internal affairs of Bahrain by sending troops there.

Also, you know the history of India.

And China also has disputes with some of its neighbours.

No state is absolutely good or bad.

It should be noted that both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have meddled in internal affairs of Bahrain by sending troops there.

Pakistan didn't send troops there, they sent retired officers there.

While what they did wasn't right, they were invited by the Kingdom of Bahrain to do so. It's similar to what happens when dealing with a secessionist movement.

I understand relationships are based on interests.

The disputes China has with its neighbors have almost been completely solved and almost all in favor of the neighbors. The only outstanding disputes remaining are those due to British, French and American imperialists and their arbitrarily drawn borders. China has absolute truth and justice on our side.

On Libya is it just me or does it feel listening to news channels that nato countries surround libya like vultures around a corpse hoping to steal libyas resources

On Libya is it just me or does it feel listening to news channels that nato countries surround libya like vultures around a corpse hoping to steal libyas resources
You've already said that.
How are we going to steal anything exactly? Please tell me.

article-2029384-0D8B523B00000578-824_634x342.jpg

Reminds me of Iraq in so many ways. Another dictator bites the dust.

Most above are dictators first , mixing two doesnt make sense

Despots and elected tyrants are same; don't forget that Hitler was also an elected tyrant.
Howevere, that was not my point, my point was that Reza Shah Pahlevi, Ayyub Khan, Yahia Khan, Sheikh Mujib, Saddam, Bhutto, all these tyrants were secular leaders.

Back
Top Bottom