What's new

‘We can’t do it alone’: Ukrainians react to lack of additional funding in US spending bill

Who is talking about betrayal ? Was it any worse than backstabbing USSR who helped China ?

Look up what Russians & Armenians think of Bharatis on YouTube. Then you'll know what betrayal is all about :enjoy:
Israelis aren't much polite to you on Twitter. Quite the opposite. :lol:

Look up what Russians & Armenians think of Bharatis on YouTube. Then you'll know what betrayal is all about :enjoy:

Indians are irrelevant in geopolitics during the cold war. I am not sure where the backstabbing comes

Countries relations experience ups and downs, it's normal, did China cut off diplomatic relationship with USSR? You cut off diplomatic relationship with your decades old ally all together, and why you still don't reestablish the relationship even today?

No amount of pictures changes the fact the CCP dumped the Soviet Union to join the imperialists

No amount of pictures changes the fact the CCP dumped the Soviet Union to join the imperialists
Countries relations experience ups and downs, it's normal, did China cut off diplomatic relationship with USSR? You cut off diplomatic relationship with your decades old ally all together, and why you still don't reestablish the relationship even today?

Indians are irrelevant in geopolitics during the cold war. I am not sure where the backstabbing comes

You should tell the butt-hurt indians commenting on those videos of Russians, Armenians and Georgians badmouthing them. They weren't taken during the Cold War. :oops:

Last edited:

What happened in the past has no relevant to the present because as someone said, diplomatic relation has its up and down.

For example, both Pakistan and USSR were enemies is now enjoy stable relationship. So what happened in the past may not mean much in the present or the future.

But what happens is the pattern which cannot be ignored given Ukraine is about to be used like trash and thrown away much like previous examples in the past. The pattern with western navy continues to be predictable as ever. And present Ukraine is about to face the same reality proves why the pattern cannot be ignored given the reality of navy.

What happened in the past has no relevant to the present because as someone said, diplomatic relation has its up and down.

For example, both Pakistan and USSR were enemies is now enjoy stable relationship. So what happened in the past may not mean much in the present or the future.

But what happens is the pattern which cannot be ignored given Ukraine is about to be used like trash and thrown away much like previous examples in the past. The pattern with western navy continues to be predictable as ever. And present Ukraine is about to face the same reality proves why the pattern cannot be ignored given the reality of navy.

You contradict yourself. Read your 1st para and 3rd para

Someone helped you. Without their help you would not survive. you turn around 20 years later and ally with the someone's mortal enemy. If that is not treachery I do not know what is

Someone helped you. Without their help you would not survive. you turn around 20 years later and ally with the someone's mortal enemy. If that is not treachery I do not know what is
Someone helped you too in your history, but here we are talking about US past record of throwing their "alllies" under the bus.

Someone helped you too in your history, but here we are talking about US past record of throwing their "alllies" under the bus.

We do not throw anyone under the bus. We cannot fight for those who won't fight for themselves
For every one of those allies under the bus there are five who are thriving - including Taiwan

You should tell the butt-hurt indians in the comments of those videos of Russians, Armenians and Georgians badmouthing them. They weren't taken during the Cold War. :oops:

The title has nothing to do with Indians :enjoy:

We do not throw anyone under the bus. We cannot fight for those who won't fight for themselves
For every one of those allies under the bus there are five who are thriving - including Taiwan
You allies had long gone after you fled, like South Vietam and the puppet Afghan government you set up.

USA is using Ukraine for weapon testing in real world scenario against Russia.

Well, if Ukraine wants more weapons and funds... simply by not giving all the information about USA weapon effectiveness against Russia.

The less information Ukraine gives to USA, the more curious USA is.

In the end USA will send more weapons.

Ukraine war is very interesting.

Many of military experts and weapon manufactures worldwide including China are watching it closely.

You contradict yourself. Read your 1st para and 3rd para

How am I contradicting myself? The credibility and uncertainty are not same. What is past doesn't guarantee the same in the future due to uncertainty. Whereas the person that betray friends in the past given the pattern is likely to betray again because he is betrayer by nature.

Last edited:
the war is over Ukraine lost.. only idiots don't know it.

How am I contradicting myself? The credibility and uncertainty are not same. What is past doesn't guarantee the same in the future due to uncertainty. Whereas the person that betray friends in the past given the pattern is likely to betray again because he is betrayer by nature.

You are telling that USA will abandon Ukraine because they abandoned South Vietnam and Afghanistan. Whereas China who betrayed USSR in the past is never going to betray anyone.

There are logical explanations for Afghanistan and Vietnam. USA has no interest in Afghanistan. 9/11 forced the issue. Vietnam is something USA get caught up in their anti-communist zeal of the 1950s and 1960s.

I am a Russophile. For both USA and Europe Ukraine is the easiest way to deal with Putin. Putin has been a headache since 2008. Every Russian tank destroyed, every Russian soldier dead is one less they have to account for. Europe is the richest continent on the planet. Europeans do not like Russian military action in Ukraine. How hard is it to understand ?

USA is using Ukraine for weapon testing in real world scenario against Russia.

Well, if Ukraine wants more weapons and funds... simply by not giving all the information about USA weapon effectiveness against Russia.

The less information Ukraine gives to USA, the more curious USA is.

In the end USA will send more weapons.

Ukraine war is very interesting.

Many of military experts and weapon manufactures worldwide including China are watching it closely.

USA knows the effectiveness of its weapons. There are plenty of other places where it got tried out. The real draw is the performance and effectiveness of Russian weapons. You are right everyone is watching

Ukraine made a huge mistake by throwing itself in middle of NATO Russia dispute .. it could have played both sides and gained a lot ... wonder for what they did it.

Do these commentators influence policy making ? :lol:

Enjoy and give us more of those smiling emoticons LOL

Armenians by the way, have paid hell of a money to buy third rate Indian Mil products (which is what you will call it as many others here LOL) and surrendered in few hours (but we still got the money LOL). Here is another emoticon for you and those youtube commentators :lol:

Back
Top Bottom