What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

Of course you are in two minds about Yogi. Like I said, I am aware of your "secular" credentials. I threw out his name on purpose to provoke that response from you. lol.

Its like a muslim who claims he is secular. I first ask him to eat pork to prove it. (real story)

Modi is already promoting Amit Shah and Yogi as his successor. Though personally I think Amit Shah is more back ground player material like Ajit Doval. Yogi is the right man though our international image will certainly take a beating due to his dress sense. :D

Right now Yogi is under the shadow of Modi and that limits his crow pulling ability. Once he emerges out, he will be unstoppable like Modi. But I am not sure if India will be ready for him.

But he is. I am going to bet you on that. Modi is destined to be a 2nd time PM. For the same reason he was a 4 time CM. He is a practical and pragmatic man who knows how to win elections.

Its as simple as that.

Bitter Mallu will have a sweet 2019 :D ..... uber smooth bawa will contemplate migration to iran. I can see that you have already adopted your avatar to show Persian flag.

Did you know that Ayatollah Khomeini was born in Punjab, India and changed the name of Persia to Iran (Aryan) after the Shah was overthrown in 1977 ? :D

He even copied the Sikh symbol of Khanda to be put on the Iranian flag. So you are not the first Indian born who dream of taking over Iran. :lol:

art01.jpg

You need help.

Our land has always been called E'ran. Land of the Aryans.

Gish galloping as always. Sadly (for you) your intellectual and educational superior always happens to be around.

This is the flag of Zoroastrian Kurdistan. Of our brave Kurdish blood cousins. Fighting for an independent homeland in northern Iraq. KRG.

The ancient Persian colors are exactly the flipped opposite.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
You need help.

Our land has always been called E'ran. Land of the Aryans.

Gish galloping as always. Sadly (for you) your intellectual and educational superior always happens to be around.

This is the flag of Zoroastrian Kurdistan. Of our brave Kurdish blood cousins. Fighting for an independent homeland in northern Iraq. KRG.

The ancient Persian colors are exactly the flipped opposite.

Cheers, Doc

LOL.... but the Flag of Kurdistan has the SUN on it. :azn: ..... you know "Surya". Like the name Syria which is named after the Surya. :D

Your land was called PERSIA and has always been know as Persia. Not E'ran.

LOL.... but the Flag of Kurdistan has the SUN on it. :azn: ..... you know "Surya". Like the name Syria which is named after the Surya. :D

Your land was called PERSIA and has always been know as Persia. Not E'ran.

Surya (different number of rays between the two people ... Count) is many of the the things you took with you.

You (your Vedic religious forefathers) are our brothers.

Brothers carry the same beliefs.

Then they meet the natives ....

Cheers, Doc

Surya (different number of rays between the two people ... Count) is many of the the things you took with you.

You (your Vedic religious forefathers) are our brothers.

Brothers carry the same beliefs.

Then they meet the natives ....

Cheers, Doc

But you don't worship Surya do you ?

Also you never told me the relationship between the Fire and ahur mazda.

That is yesterday. The Hindu wave will engulf and burn the commies.

@padamchen
We were having a discussion on other thread & you copped out.
I asked a simple question ->
Quote one RSS/BJP guy made any negative thing about Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis.
Once I asked that question, you escaped from that thread.

RSS gobar permanently failed in Kerala. Unlike rest of India, where the Nazi cult of RSS is seen as "patriotic", in Kerala it is not working. People spew at their heroes - Godse, Golwalkar, Suvargakkar, Moonje and their recent Gujarati heroes.

But you don't worship Surya do you ?

Sigh.

Dude.

I'm not going to spoon-feed you anymore. Nor get into silly dick measuring debates on Zoroastrianism cause you are clearly not equipped.

Hindus worship Mithra as Surya.

They are the same God.

Cheers, Doc

Sigh.

Dude.

I'm not going to spoon-feed you anymore. Nor get into silly dick measuring debates on Zoroastrianism cause you are clearly not equipped.

Hindus worship Mithra as Surya.

They are the same God.

Cheers, Doc

Mithra is the god of friendship. Hence he was referred in all peace treaties in the ancient days.

RSS gobar permanently failed in Kerala. Unlike rest of India, where the Nazi cult of RSS is seen as "patriotic", in Kerala it is not working. People spew at their heroes - Godse, Golwalkar, Suvargakkar, Moonje and their recent Gujarati heroes.

Jihadis spewing venom on Hindus....

what else is new?

They are losing their bastions one by one. Bengal is gone & now Kerala looks like gone as well.
Where will the Jihadis hide now?

That is yesterday. The Hindu wave will engulf and burn the commies.

@padamchen
We were having a discussion on other thread & you copped out.
I asked a simple question ->
Quote one RSS/BJP guy made any negative thing about Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis.
Once I asked that question, you escaped from that thread.

I did not "cop out"

I told you I had already told you the specifics of the unease the Parsis are beginning to experience here.

Why should I talk about Jain's and others dude. Is this a mahasabha?

You chose to pooh pooh it as the paranoia of one man.

I chose therefore not to break my head with someone whose mind was closed.

I will put it simply.

A Hindu in India cannot understand what it means to be a minority.

Cheers, Doc

You mean you mallu Christians are now planning to emigrate to Vatican from God's own country? Cause of rss? You should. Go back to where you came from.

How relevant, mr.Hindu? We are not leaving. But, I'm hoping a painful death for you sons of holy cow - RSS'is.
LoL.. Don't worry. We'll come to your house and throw you out. Your wishes don't kill a mosquito, rice bag convert. We will soon tear you out of Hindustan and throw your children into the Arabian sea. Keep burning till you see that day. InshAllah.

Back
Top Bottom