What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

it's gonna be a long story and long fight for the right wing in both these places.

we can't tell now what can happen in the future.

but one thing is clear, BJP has a vision, the mahagathbandhan or the tukde tukde gang does not have it.

Rahul gets your vote ?

What can i Do Sir ? to change your mind ?

Vote for anybody else. Vote for SS.

Please, please , for the sake of your byline under your posts, vote for Rahul.

He IS a disaster. He is not just disastrous.

What an I do to change your mind?

The BJP is just bad for all of us.

Not just non Hindus.

And they suck at talent and competence. Which really seals the case.

Rahul will be allowed to be Rahul. Cute dimples and empty head and all.

It's the machine that we need to vote for.

We made a mistake with Modi. We voted for a man. We got less than the man we thought, and we got all the crap he came with gratis.

Get out of the fear and victim psychosis guys.

I'm a Parsi. We number 65000.

You are a billion.

Kuch to sharam Karo?

Cheers, Doc

He wold rather watch India slow burn than see the Hindus succeed.

One can only debate with a rational thinker, not with an irrational hate. It would be like debating with a pakistani about kashmir. Its pointless and futile.

he fears. he is not a coward, mind you. do not even start to use the average PDF level IQ here to understand real human emotions.

he is just fearful of the extreme which he thinks will happen.

it's our job , to not let that happen. it's actually quite simple.

What an I do to change your mind?

The BJP is just bad for all of us.

Not just non Hindus.

And they suck at talent and competence. Which really seals the case.

Rahul will be allowed to be Rahul. Cute dimples and empty head and all.

It's the machine that we need to vote for.

We made a mistake with Modi. We voted for a man. We got less than the man we thought, and we got all the crap he came with gratis.

Get out of the fear and victim psychosis guys.

I'm a Parsi. We number 65000.

You are a billion.

Kuch to sharam Karo?

Cheers, Doc

Sir, the machine Rahul stands for is the colonial machine which used to subjugate indians for 200 years. Rahul Gandhi represents the colonial machine.

What did you expect Modi to do in 4 years ? tell me. humor me cause you have homored hundreds of others on PDF before, but not me. humor me.

What the fuckety **** did you expect to happen in the last 4 years once you voted for Modi and what has happened since according to you? please humor me.

he fears. he is not a coward, mind you. do not use your PDF level IQ here to understand real human emotions.

he is just fearful of the extreme which he thinks will happen.

it's our job , to not let that happen. it's actually quite simple.

The very definition of a coward is one who acts in accordance with his fear. So yes, he is a coward. A moral coward even if he claims he is not a physical one.

Anyone who gives in to fear beyond a rational point is called Mad. And like I said, its madness to debate with a crazy. Just a simple reality.

The very definition of a coward is one who acts in accordance with his fear. So yes, he is a coward. A moral coward even if he claims he is not a physical one.

Anyone who gives in to fear beyond a rational point is called Mad. And like I said, its madness to debate with a crazy. Just a simple reality.

in short, a dictionary cannot explain a human. lesson of the day.

HE is NOT a coward. A coward does not come to PDF and write "Indian and Proud"

I relate with that.

People may target me for being pro right wing, but peel away my skin and hack away the flesh and mass, #metoo

in short, a dictionary cannot explain a human. lesson of the day.

HE is NOT a coward. A coward does not come to PDF and write "Indian and Proud"

I relate with that.

People may target me for being pro right wing, but peel away my skin and hack away the flesh and mass, #metoo

This is an anonymous forum genius. :lol:

His hate for muslims and pakistan is probably more that his hate for Hindus. Though I think its almost at par.

I have never suspected you to be pro right wing. In fact I have always seen you flout your "secular" values and anti Hindu bile. I suspect it was shabarimala incident that changed your mind.

This is an anonymous forum genius. :lol:

His hate for muslims and pakistan is probably more that his hate for Hindus. Though I think its almost at par.

I have never suspected you to be pro right wing. In fact I have always seen you flout your "secular" values and anti Hindu bile. I suspect it was shabarimala incident that changed your mind.

LoL, I am politically right wing and sometimes politically central. I don't have to explain the rest, you need not know.

I have been following Mr. @padamchen for long.

I get him. I get you too. I can get everybody whether I like him or her or the person or not.

point is, you do not get padamchen, I do. I understood that. the gist of this discussion.

Last edited:
LoL, I am politically right wing and sometimes politically central. I don't have to explain the rest, you need not know.

I have been following Mr. @padamchen for long.

I get him. I get you too. I can get everybody whether I like him or her or the person.

point is, you do not get padamchen, I do. I understood that. the gist of this discussion.

You don't have to explain anything since I know both you and the bawa.

I am an open book, so I hope everybody gets me. I am 100% what I have always claimed to be.

I suspect it was shabarimala incident that changed your mind.

for the record, no. don't have to explain.;)

You don't have to explain anything since I know both you and the bawa.

I am an open book, so I hope everybody gets me. I am 100% what I have always claimed to be.

I am very curious as to know what do you think about me.

What did you expect Modi to do in 4 years ? tell me. humor me cause you have homored hundreds of others on PDF before, but not me. humor me.

What the fuckety **** did you expect to happen in the last 4 years once you voted for Modi and what has happened since according to you? please humor me.

I wanted to see him cut through the bullcrap and tell the country ok boss, we are building our temple.

India's temple. Not just those who are still Hindu.

Instead he gave us beef for some, no beef for others. Sliminess personified.

I expected him to tell the nation, ok guys. We are one people. So we have one law for all. Your faith remains in your heart and home. Not in the courts.

Instead he gave us triple talak.And four wives and a cricket team.

I expected him to be a Hindu and tell the nation, ok guys. We were a nation of eunuchs when we watched on while a whole people were killed and made refugees in our own country by a bunch of guys who love the enemy and want to secede.

Instead we got the BJP joining forces with a woman who is a secessionist. And in bed with her to run the state. And the Pandits remain refugees.

I expected him to give us some hard-nosed Gujju money magic.

In its place we got the biggest scam in the history of independence India. Taxes and more taxes. A botched up GST. Rampant crony capitalism and Rafale. A tumbling rupee and an artificially hyperinflated market. Zero make in India or job creation. An ailing moribund manufacturing sector.Dying small and medium scale businesses.

I thought the strongman would mean a more muscular policy towards hostile neighbors.

Instead we have Kashmir hotter than it's ever been. A political Army yes man Chief. And China deeper into Doklam than it's ever been allowed to manage under decades of the Congress.

The ONE plus we got with him has been Dovaland our internal security situation.

A big plus no doubt.

And my post has not even touched on the social aspects of this term.

That would need another thread.

Cheers, Doc

for the record, no. don't have to explain.;)

You don't. As long as you support hindutva, I really do not care why. It's inevitable. Most Hindus will end up support it, if not now, then later. But nothing can stop and Idea who's time has come.

I just wish it would be sooner rather than later since I do not see such massive support for Yogi if and when he succeeds Modi.

I wanted to see him cut through the bullcrap and tell the country ok boss, we are building our temple.

I expected him to tell the nation, ok guys. We are one people. So we have one law for all. Your faith remains in your heart and home. Not in the courts.

I expected him to be a Hindu and tell the nation, ok guys. We were a nation of eunuchs when we watched on while a whole people were killed and made refugees in our own country by a bunch of guys who love the enemy and want to secede.

Instead we got the BJP joining forces with a woman who is a secessionist. And in bed with her to run the state. And the Pandits remain refugees.

In its place we got the biggest scam in the history of independence India. Taxes and more taxes. A botched up GST. Rampant crony capitalism and Rafale. A tumbling rupee and an artificially hyperinflated market. Zero make in India or job creation. An ailing moribund manufacturing sector.Dying small and medium scale businesses.

I thought the strongman would mean a more muscular policy towards hostile neighbors.

Instead we have Kashmir hotter than it's ever been. A political Army yes man Chief. And China deeper into Doklam than it's ever been allowed to manage under decades of the Congress.

A big plus no doubt.

Cheers, Doc

You expected him to be Sardar Patel, but he turned out to be politician Modi.

He was always that.

The problem was with you and your prejudiced views that like all Indians, tries to glorify politicians from Modi to Gandhi.

So Gandhi became "mahatma" in your eyes and Modi became the embodiment for Hindutva.

Reality is Modi is just another politician who wants to get a second term, come what may. Do I grudge him for that ? NO. I respect him for that. He is a very pragmatic man.

The evidence shows clearly that he has done more to construct Sardar Patel statue than construct the Ram Mandir. So the fact that he is more of a politician and leader who respects another Politician and leader More than the Sri Ramchandra ji is obvious.

The only question is, can you deal with the reality ? Can you accept him for who he is ? Because the reality is there is really NO Alternative.

I am very curious as to know what do you think about me.

I really do not comment on individuals unless it happens in passing. People are irrelevant. Only ideas matter.

A big plus no doubt.

Cheers, Doc

this defininately requires a proper answer and just like my stomach needs some phood. to be continued later today..

You don't. As long as you support hindutva, I really do not care why. It's inevitable. Most Hindus will end up support it, if not now, then later. But nothing can stop and Idea who's time has come.

I just wish it would be sooner rather than later since I do not see such massive support for Yogi if and when he succeeds Modi.

umm.. I got two minds about Yogi Ji. Still not convinced he is PM material. No one is in BJP as of now other than Modiji. It will be Modiji's job in the last two years of his second term to look for his successor and a lot it will tell about him as an individual. cause still Modiji is the crowd puller. not yogi.

anyway, i gotta eat. ciao !

@padamchen I will tell you what did you expect and why it happened whatever happened. i need food.

this defininately requires a proper answer and just like my stomach needs some phood. to be continued later today..

umm.. I got two minds about Yogi Ji. Still not convinced he is PM material. No one is in BJP as of now other than Modiji. It will be Modiji's job in the last two years of his second term to look for his successor and a lot it will tell about him as an individual. cause still Modiji is the crowd puller. not yogi.

@padamchen I will tell you what did you expect and why it happened whatever happened. i need food.

Sorry to break it to you.

He's not getting a second term.

You will learn a lot about the hard-nosed realism and pragmatism and innate sense of balance of your coreligionists next year.

The bitter expattriated Mallu will too.

Cheers, Doc

Of course you are in two minds about Yogi. Like I said, I am aware of your "secular" credentials. I threw out his name on purpose to provoke that response from you. lol.

Its like a muslim who claims he is secular. I first ask him to eat pork to prove it. (real story)

Modi is already promoting Amit Shah and Yogi as his successor. Though personally I think Amit Shah is more back ground player material like Ajit Doval. Yogi is the right man though our international image will certainly take a beating due to his dress sense. :D

Right now Yogi is under the shadow of Modi and that limits his crow pulling ability. Once he emerges out, he will be unstoppable like Modi. But I am not sure if India will be ready for him.

Sorry to break it to you.

He's not getting a second term.

You will learn a lot about the hard-nosed realism and pragmatism and innate sense of balance of your coreligionists next year.

The bitter expattriated Mallu will too.

Cheers, Doc

But he is. I am going to bet you on that. Modi is destined to be a 2nd time PM. For the same reason he was a 4 time CM. He is a practical and pragmatic man who knows how to win elections.

Its as simple as that.

Bitter Mallu will have a sweet 2019 :D ..... uber smooth bawa will contemplate migration to iran. I can see that you have already adopted your avatar to show Persian flag.

Did you know that Ayatollah Khomeini was born in Punjab, India and changed the name of Persia to Iran (Aryan) after the Shah was overthrown in 1977 ? :D

He even copied the Sikh symbol of Khanda to be put on the Iranian flag. So you are not the first Indian born who dream of taking over Iran. :lol:

art01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom