What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

Keep on wishing and speculating kid. We will see what is gonna happen just 6 months. I guess we can talk then. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, well Mr. Kingmaker Shah (:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:) managed to add 5 new members to BJP yesterday, didn't you read that ??

It's beginning of the end of CPIM because of that. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Well sir, isn't that what I have been saying from Page 1?
Wait for another 6 months.

All I am seeing is am implosion from commies.
I thought Congress would come out unscathed but it looks like even they are taking a hit.

A triangular contest is just what the doctor ordered in Kerala & BJP after it reaches a certain threshold has always done spectacularly well in 3 way contests.

Dqk7cK-U8AE1Ef9.jpg:large

These are the last rites of communism in India.

Everyone invited, let's turn it into a grand party :D

Dqk7cK-U8AE1Ef9.jpg:large

These are the last rites of communism in India.

Everyone invited, let's turn it into a grand party :D

Yet you won't say that of the 2100+ arrested, over 1900 are send back on simple station bail. But well cases will stand. Let the court decide. :p:

Well sir, isn't that what I have been saying from Page 1?
Wait for another 6 months.

All I am seeing is am implosion from commies.
I thought Congress would come out unscathed but it looks like even they are taking a hit.

A triangular contest is just what the doctor ordered in Kerala & BJP after it reaches a certain threshold has always done spectacularly well in 3 way contests.

Again you are the one speculating like a broken record. If we are ready to wait, why keep on repeating the same thing. The fact is BJP can't and won't do a Jack. Surely the Communist government will loose few seats to the congress/UDF in upcoming elections next year. But that has more to do with the recent floods which is the major issue than a petty temple issue. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Now please ping if BJP even manage to come second in any of the 20 LS seats. Let alone win it. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet you won't say that of the 2100+ arrested, over 1900 are send back on simple station bail. But well cases will stand. Let the court decide. :p:

Sure sir.
5 naxals plotting to kill PM, the govt tries to arrest them & they get immediate stay from SC.
Where as Hindus peacefully protesting for their rights have to actually go to jail.

Oh the priorities of govt and courts.
Btw, do you know the stance of Commies regarding these 5 Urban naxal arrests? ;)

Again you are the one speculating like a broken record. If we are ready to wait, why keep on repeating the same thing. The fact is BJP can't and won't do a Jack. Surely the Communist government will loose few seats to the congress/UDF in upcoming elections next year. But that has more to do with the recent floods which is the major issue than a petty temple issue. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Now please ping if BJP even manage to come second in any of the 20 LS seats. Let alone win it. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, this is a forum, meant to discuss things.
If we follow the theory of 'waiting for things to happen', then I think we should close this forum and just stick reading news I guess :D

How about this, do ping me if commies can save their deposits in 10 LS seats.
And I would concede defeat if they win a single seat or come second in 10 LS seats. :enjoy:

Damn, I hope the clown Vijayan does not abuse this priest as well!
Can we expect this Hindu hating bigot to actually deliver justice to Hindus?

Sure sir.
5 naxals plotting to kill PM, the govt tries to arrest them & they get immediate stay from SC.
Where as Hindus peacefully protesting for their rights have to actually go to jail.

Oh the priorities of govt and courts.
Btw, do you know the stance of Commies regarding these 5 Urban naxal arrests? ;)

I guess you are a blind RSS/Sanghi follower, that's why you don't know how the law works.

You should first try and understand the provisions and charges on the basis of which the 5 Activists, and the protesters in Kerala are being arrested.

The Supreme court won't interfere in cases registered under PDPP or any similar acts. The reason why none of your BJP intellects and lawyers like My. Jatley or Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad, never moved a single file in this case. Because they very will know that the SC will ask them to seek relief from lower courts, since it is a state government affair.

Regarding the arrest of the 5 activists, it was under UAPA. Anyone seeking relief can directly approach with a writ petition to the SC.

You guy's should educate yourself with at-least basics of constitution and law before indulging in lame arguments. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, this is a forum, meant to discuss things.
If we follow the theory of 'waiting for things to happen', then I think we should close this forum and just stick reading news I guess :D

How about this, do ping me if commies can save their deposits in 10 LS seats.
And I would concede defeat if they win a single seat or come second in 10 LS seats. :enjoy:

Damn, I hope the clown Vijayan does not abuse this priest as well!
Can we expect this Hindu hating bigot to actually deliver justice to Hindus?

Well your's are not discussion Mr. rather rhetoric's aka day dreaming. Wait and see kid how we are gonna spoil BJP's day dream. You ain't know Malayali's especially Malayali Hindus enough I guess. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I guess you are a blind RSS/Sanghi follower, that's why you don't know how the law works.

You should first try and understand the provisions and charges on the basis of which the 5 Activists, and the protesters in Kerala are being arrested.

The Supreme court won't interfere in cases registered under PDPP or any similar acts. The reason why none of your BJP intellects and lawyers like My. Jatley or Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad, never moved a single file in this case. Because they very will know that the SC will ask them to seek relief from lower courts, since it is a state government affair.

Regarding the arrest of the 5 activists, it was under UAPA. Anyone seeking relief can directly approach with a writ petition to the SC.

You guy's should educate yourself with at-least basics of constitution and law before indulging in lame arguments. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, Finally I have been branded.
Next what sir, the culling? :D

It does not matter which act under which u are arrested, points I am making are 2.

1. SC feels the bigger crimes need more leniency where as the Hindu protesters are rounded up in concentration camps.
2. Commies supported these 5 naxals.

Stop pontificating about law sir, SC order states no loud speakers on mosques. Wonder if that has been implemented by the courageous Clown Vijayan ;)

This clown sure knows who the soft targets are doesn't he? Is he a Bully or a coward? Oh well.

Well your's are not discussion Mr. rather rhetoric's aka day dreaming. Wait and see kid how we are gonna spoil BJP's day dream. You ain't know Malayali's especially Malayali Hindus enough I guess. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, the dream of commies has been extinguished in bengal and Tripua.
Wondering what the rhetoric was just before we extinguished the commies in these 2 states? :cheers:

Atra simple aayi enikku tonunnilla .
Vijayan ippol kalicha ee kali dooravyapaka pratyakadham undakkum.
CPM num ,Congressnum njangalude viswasam sambrakshikkan pattiyillell
Njangalkku vere margam nokkiye pattu.
Govt parayunna usual kadhayaum onnum njangalkku kelkkan talparyilla ,
Oru conclusionil njangal ethi ,
Sabarimalaye takarkkan manapporvam sramikkunnu.

Electionil ithu prathibhalimkum teerchayayum

Atra simple aayi enikku tonunnilla .
Vijayan ippol kalicha ee kali dooravyapaka pratyakadham undakkum.
CPM num ,Congressnum njangalude viswasam sambrakshikkan pattiyillell
Njangalkku vere margam nokkiye pattu.
Govt parayunna usual kadhayaum onnum njangalkku kelkkan talparyilla ,
Oru conclusionil njangal ethi ,
Sabarimalaye takarkkan manapporvam sramikkunnu.

Electionil ithu prathibhalimkum teerchayayum

Onnum athre Kariyam ayee sambhavikan pokunilla. koodipoyal BJPiku kurachu vote kuduthal kittum, pinae congress 3 - 4 MP mar kuduthal undakum, athinu appuram onnum nadakan pokunilla. Undairnaal prakshobham Pathanamthittailum Kollathum maathram alla, Eranakulathum, angu Kozhikodum, Kasargodum okum nadananne. :-):-):-)

Porathathinnu, BJPku oru Rajgopalum Sredharan Pillaum allathae kariyamayittu netahkkanmar onnum illa ethu vote akki maatan. :-)

Onnum athre Kariyam ayee sambhavikan pokunilla. koodipoyal BJPiku kurachu vote kuduthal kittum, pinae congress 3 - 4 MP mar kuduthal undakum, athinu appuram onnum nadakan pokunilla. Undairnaal prakshobham Pathanamthittailum Kollathum maathram alla, Eranakulathum, angu Kozhikodum, Kasargodum okum nadananne. :-):-):-)

Porathathinnu, BJPku oru Rajgopalum Sredharan Pillaum allathae kariyamayittu netahkkanmar onnum illa ethu vote akki maatan. :-)

Manasilayilliyo Suhrute .
Njangal Hindu matha viswasikalude talparyam samrakshikkunathil Edathum valathum parajayapettu.

Mathrbhumikku endu sambhavichu ennu kandallo.
Ingane secularism samrakshikkenda responsibility ,njangal Hindukalkku ella.
Athinu mattarudeyum talparyam nokkenda karyavumilla.
Ini ithinde peril njangal sadarana Hindukalle sanghi aakiyallo ,vargeeya vadhi aakiyallo njangalkku pullanu .

Manasilayilliyo Suhrute .
Njangal Hindu matha viswasikalude talparyam samrakshikkunathil Edathum valathum parajayapettu.

Mathrbhumikku endu sambhavichu ennu kandallo.
Ingane secularism samrakshikkenda responsibility ,njangal Hindukalkku ella.
Athinu mattarudeyum talparyam nokkenda karyavumilla.
Ini ithinde peril njangal sadarana Hindukalle sanghi aakiyallo ,vargeeya vadhi aakiyallo njangalkku pullanu .

Why don't you translate this to English so that PotHead can understand ? :devil: ....... what say uncle Tom ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom