What's new

End of American Era in Eqypt

I hope that whatever happens, it happens for the best. Egyptian economy will, ironically, take more of a beating. Tourism revenues are vital for their mostly agragrian-based economy. Any loss in tourism would create unfavourable prospects for them.

that said, the people are exercising their existential right to voice themselves and their frustrations; this could bring about a major change.

I keep in touch with my Egyptian friends; I remember fondly my trips to Sharm, Sidi Abdul Rehman, Hurghada, and of course Cairo ---a magical city. It will always have a special place in my heart.

wishing them luck, and wishing peace and a good outcome from all of this

I hope that whatever happens, it happens for the best. Egyptian economy will, ironically, take more of a beating. Tourism revenues are vital for their mostly agragrian-based economy. Any loss in tourism would create unfavourable prospects for them.

that said, the people are exercising their existential right to voice themselves and their frustrations; this could bring about a major change.

I keep in touch with my Egyptian friends; I remember fondly my trips to Sharm, Sidi Abdul Rehman, Hurghada, and of course Cairo ---a magical city. It will always have a special place in my heart.

wishing them luck, and wishing peace and a good outcome from all of this

I wish this sunami of change will move further in Middle East and Pakistan , muslim ummah deserve better leadership and good governance.

Absolutely...Convert to Islam or die. That is the extent of your 'good will' to non-believers.

Another glorious example of the 'typical sh!t feed mind' Brilliant man!! just brilliant!! :cheesy:

FACE PALM

lion_face_palm.jpg

:pakistan:

I wish this sunami of change will move further in Middle East and Pakistan , muslim ummah deserve better leadership and good governance.

Aap ke moo mey KIT KAT sir jee (I ain't really a fan of ghee shukar :D)

On a serios note sir, this wont really be a regime change, just a face change. Unless 'the brothers' come up in case of a fair elections, which is very much a probability.

If that doesnt happen, then we will have to wait for another episode of the same event, with baradei or some other US stooge will be kicked out. Since the new stooge will be heavily supported by the US with a sh!t load of $$$, it may take some time but eventually its gonna happen, IMHO

The lion was a good one God of War... I was gonna use the star trek face palm!!! LOL

Sir, the double face palm is even more adequate. :cheers:

hey gambit! whats ur rank and mos in the army? or are u a 'JAR HEAD' :rofl: Me thinks he's definately no officer with the level of intellect he displayed in his last post :chilli:

Brother,

Certainly most of the Muslim countries need a much better leadership.
However, let us hope we are all spared from such a Tsunami which wreaks havoc in promise of a positive change but does not deliver the positive change itself.

I pray and hope that the people of Egypt will only choose the people who are honest and principled to lead them.
I have seen and read about far too many crooked regimes which come to power in the wake of a revolution, causing unprecedented destruction and suffering.

My message is not intended to depress the many people who herald this as a positive change, all i am trying to say is that we should hope and pray that the changes in Egypt and any other Muslim country be positive and not just cosmetic.

We need to support the people who are honest and full of integrity, people who are truly capable of making a positive and sustainable change.
For this we have to become less tolerant of corruption/injustice ourselves and also ensure that there is ample social awareness to put pressure on the leaders in order to perform honestly and diligently.

We should be extremely careful that in condemning a so called puppet of the west we do not embrace another extreme which is found a plenty in many of the so called Islamic groups which are cleverly destabilizing our countries and popping up everywhere.
We should not jump from one Fitna and choose another one.
We need to see through these appearances and start supporting the honest people who may not cut a dashing figure but are sincere to the cause of their nation.

Muslims in most countries need to open their eyes and embrace a change in the right direction without falling for the extremists on both ends of the spectrum, we need neither a gun wielding Cleric nor a puppet of foreign masters...both serve an agenda which is not in favor of their people.
We need honest leaders who serve our interests alone, that is the criteria.

Let us hope this drive for change is not hijacked by any such party on either end of the spectrum.
Let us hope and pray that it brings a true and lasting improvement in the conditions of our brethren countries, ensuring stability and prosperity of the peoples.

Brother,

Certainly most of the Muslim countries need a much better leadership.
However, let us hope we are all spared from such a Tsunami which wreaks havoc in promise of a positive change but does not deliver the positive change itself.

I pray and hope that the people of Egypt will only choose the people who are honest and principled to lead them.
I have seen and read about far too many crooked regimes which come to power in the wake of a revolution, causing unprecedented destruction and suffering.

My message is not intended to depress the many people who herald this as a positive change, all i am trying to say is that we should hope and pray that the changes in Egypt and any other Muslim country be positive and not just cosmetic.

We need to support the people who are honest and full of integrity, people who are truly capable of making a positive and sustainable change.
For this we have to become less tolerant of corruption/injustice ourselves and also ensure that there is ample social awareness to put pressure on the leaders in order to perform honestly and diligently.

We should be extremely careful that in condemning a so called puppet of the west we do not embrace another extreme which is found a plenty in many of the so called Islamic groups which are cleverly destabilizing our countries and popping up everywhere.
We should not jump from one Fitna and choose another one.
We need to see through these appearances and start supporting the honest people who may not cut a dashing figure but are sincere to the cause of their nation.

Muslims in most countries need to open their eyes and embrace a change in the right direction without falling for the extremists on both ends of the spectrum, we need neither a gun wielding Cleric nor a puppet of foreign masters...both serve an agenda which is not in favor of their people.
We need honest leaders who serve our interests alone, that is the criteria.

Let us hope this drive for change is not hijacked by any such party on either end of the spectrum.
Let us hope and pray that it brings a true and lasting improvement in the conditions of our brethren countries, ensuring stability and prosperity of the peoples.

Would you support Khilafah Ala Minhaj Un Nabooah?

Would you support Khilafah Ala Minhaj Un Nabooah?

how strong are the chances of a khilafat being implemented seeing this recent rebellion ?

are there any islamic agencies working to get people togather at this time?
this seems to be a golden opportunity for those who believe in muslim brotherbood.

even if democracy comes to egypt, still it would be very pro american.. doesnt matter, who comes

hey gambit! whats ur rank and mos in the army? or are u a 'JAR HEAD' :rofl: Me thinks he's definately no officer with the level of intellect he displayed in his last post :chilli:

Hi,

Gambit is a military man with truly extensive knowledge of military matters and technology.
Does not matter to me what his rank was, he is an encyclopedia of military knowledge.

You can certainly disagree with his point of view and dismiss it but please do so by engaging in healthy argument, without questioning his rank or credentials.
Arguments should not be one sided or you learn nothing about what others think and why...and it is important to find out both would you not agree?

General of the Army, General of the Air Force, Admiral of the Navy, and Commandant of the Marine Corps. I had to turn down the Coast Guard and the CIA because I was getting too busy. I thought about using the handle 'God of War' but modesty got the better of me.

By the way, why did Egyptians vote for their current president in the last presidential elections if they do not like him?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom