What's new

End of American Era in Eqypt

Egypt never helped any Zionists. Islamic government means that Egypt will be more weak and more poor than now.

And you are making that prediction based on what premise ?

Maybe, Egypt will be more powerful, and assertive.

Maybe it will realize the wealth of the sea routes.

Maybe it will get Islamic again,and turn against the Jews and West.

I m a bit worried now... I dont want this rise of the Egyptians to turn Egypt into another Algeria... The Americans are constantly advising Mubarak and also talking to alternate stooges... The one they had pinned their hopes on (Mubarak's son Gamal) has fled from Egypt already...

It remains to be seen now when the Egyptian Army begins its crackdown at the orders of the US...

Lets pray never...

I m a bit worried now... I dont want this rise of the Egyptians to turn Egypt into another Algeria... The Americans are constantly advising Mubarak and also talking to alternate stooges... The one they had pinned their hopes on (Mubarak's son Gamal) has fled from Egypt already...

It remains to be seen now when the Egyptian Army begins its crackdown at the orders of the US...

Lets pray never...

Its already begun sir, I think we're both seeing things with the same perspective. Please do comment

Army gets involved>>> Chaos and mayhem goes through the roof>>> Civilians fight back the Army>> leads to a small civil war>> UN/US intervenes to restore peace>>> UN forces stay till next elections to ensure innoculation of the new puppet>>> regime change successfull>>> And Egyptians happy for the UN/US to save them from the army and install so-called democracy>>> Army and Civil ties loosen further sending the country into further descent giving US a stronger premise to intervene. my 2 cents.

:pakistan:

I would differ from that slightly... I dont think they need to pour in US/UN forces in Egypt... Their own Army is corrupt enough to divert its brutality towards its own people... This situation could only arise if America does not get whom they want in power... and they ll simply ask the Egyptian military commanders to unleash the fury...

France did that in Algeria and Sarkozy is on record to applaud the Algerian Army backed by the French to have stopped Democracy after the Islamists had won elections there... He actually used these words against democracy... Democracy is cool as long as it brings up their puppets as leaders... and we know that democracy is kufr pure and simple...

we know that democracy is kufr pure and simple...

Democracy is Kufr?
That is indeed news to me.

You can say that capitalism is at odds with Islam but certainly democracy in its true essence is the foundation of Islamic rule.
The ruler has to have popular support of the people.

Democracy is Kufr?

You can say that capitalism is at odds with Islam but certainly democracy in its true essence is the foundation of Islamic rule.

Sir, either ure wrong here, or the other poster is at wrong.

How can we decide who is wrong and who is not ?
On this topic i certainly agree with Mr. Qasim.

Any translation available?

TRANSLATION OF THE ARTICLE BY HAMID MIR

The views expressed are described by journalist Hamid Mir and does not reflect my personal views.

In Feb 2009 I got a chance to closely observe the dispicable face of democracy in the form of liberal fascism. There had been the savage and ruthless bombing of the occupied Palestinian Territory of Gaza by Israel and I was trying to enter into Gaza through the Egyptian border region of Raffa. I had an explicit written letter of the Egyptian Foreign Ministry and the Egyptian Ministry of Information to this effect but the secret police of Egypt on the Rafa border had an objection on my visit to Gaza through Rafa crossing.

I tried to persuade them but they told me to get the new letter from the Ministries. I traveled 500 km from Rafa to Cairo and came back with the new permission letter that they had asked for. One of the officers of the Egyptian Secret Police told me that they did not want me to come back and here I was in front of him after traveling 1000km in a single day. I tried my best to convince him but to no avail, the embassy of Pakistan was also helpless in this matter. Then a French journalist saw that I was being troubled by these secret police. He then made a call from his mobile and I was allowed to cross into Gaza. When we entered into Gaza the French journalist smiled and told me that he had settled the score by helping me in Egypt because in had helped him in Afghanistan. I then asked him who did he called on the phone and He told me that he called the French girl friend of a relative of the President Husni Mubarrak and she happened to be in Cairo at the time. I will never be able to forget the level of insult and humiliation the Palestinian women had to face at the hands of Egyptian Secret Police. They felt more like Israeli police than the Egyptian police. In Gaza after US and Israel the county that was cursed upon the most was Egypt. The Gazan’s called the Egyptian president as a Pharaoh incarnate and now in 2011 the people of Egypt have come to streets against this Pharaoh incarnate. The winds of change have reached Egypt from Tunisia. In this situation US has scrambled to defend its hypocritical support for democracy and impartiality.

The fact of the matter is that Hosni Mubarrak has been supporting the US and Israel and now US is trying to replace him with there blue eyed EL-Baradi. This wave of change from the North Africa to Middle East worries US and Israel more than anyone else. Egypt Jordan and Tunisia had supported Israel for a very long time and the people now have rebelled against these Liberal Fascist Dictatorships. If we look at the recent past these Liberal Fascist Regimes had always been supported by the US but in the past ten to fifteen years the religious fanatics had tried to oust these regimes using suicide attacks. Both of these groups are in minority and both of them believe in the use of force. One fires bullets and bombs in the name of democracy while the other does suicide bombings in the name of religion. The great majority of people are stuck between the two opposing factions and are now out on the streets. On the surface Pakistan has a democracy and free press to some extent but the western analyst are predicting similar change in Pakistan because US sponsored policies in the past ten or so years had brought nothing but pain and misery to the people. The people of Pakistan are also stuck between these Liberal Fascist and religious fanatics but now there patience seems seen running out.

The rulers of Pakistan must understand that US will not always be able to support them by looking at the way people are treating the photos of Zain Al Abidin of Tunisia and Hosni Mubbarak of Egypt today. Instead of helping an Ally in trouble the United States indeed creates more trouble for them. A Lahore Embassy staffer shot dead two people while one of the consulate vehicle crushed another to death. When Punjab police arrested this killer the US declared him a diplomat and tried to cover up using Geneva Convention and demanded his immediate release. The liberal Fascist friends of the Americans are hell bent on declaring the innocent victims are robbers where as the matter has to be decided by the courts. Some officers of the Punjab police are in touch with the US authorities and are trying there best to dilute the case as much as possible through poor investigation so that the killer could take the benefit. But the real question is that Why this embassy staffer was roaming about with fake car registration plates and a illegal loaded gun?
The US government considers this culprit to be innocent citing International Law but would this government tell us under which International laws it bombs Pakistan using predator drones?How did a Pakistani citizen Dr Afia Siddiqui was arrested in Afghanistan and was then carried to the US In defiance of the international law?. The truth of the matter is that this request for the release of this murderer of Pakistani’s is enough for turning Pakistan in Egypt. This is called liberal Fascism. Please think for a moment the US denounces the murder of the slain governor salmar tasir while when its own embassy car crushes a person to death the US says they have immunity under International law.
This is the crux of the matter and if any one tries to high light this he is tried to be silenced through declaring him an ally of the liberal fascists. Its is about time that people of Pakistan should get united and rally against this US black mail while at the same time also opposing and getting rid off the liberal fascist and religious fanatic forces. The fate of this killer is to be decide by the courts if this does not happen then Pakistan will also become Tunisia and Egypt. Only one Housni Mubarrak fled Tunisia while in Pakistan many Housni Mubarraks will flee the country.:pakistan:
06_05.gif

Democracy is Kufr?

Bro Ag, Indeed democracy is one of the tools of Dajjal. Many muslim scholars have written articles and books on the subject. Our very own Allama Iqbal RA uses the very same word used by our brother MbQ to describe this wretched political ideology.

If u delve deep inside the Islamic political ideology, you will soon see that democracy is in total contrast to it and is indeed against the pristine dogma of political Islam.

I'll provide u with a short quick example. Democracy gives rights to people which are absolutely unfounded and undesired for the proper functioning of society. In Islamic Political thought, 'laws' can ONLY be made by Allah. And indeed Allah SWT has given us a complete codification from civil rights, to political practices and EVERYTHING in between. Man is only supposed to Follow these Devine Laws, not invent his own. The standards have been set by the Almighty, you, me or anybody else cannot alter it even in the slightest, nor set our own paradigms. This is indeed kufr.

The Quran very succinctly states, 'The authority of law only rests with Allah' so, when a democratic parliament starts to manufacture its own laws, this becomes a stark contrast to Allah's instructions. here the question arises that wat does a government do then? Simple, it makes sure that Islamic Law is being followed, ensure implimentation.

Another thing bro, the notion that DEMOCRACY is the ULTIMATE PARAGON OF GEOVERNANCE is a farce and stems from the hype created by the west in order to oppose communism and other political ideologies, including Islamic political thought.
For a short nice read, go through Allam Iqbal's poem 'Iblees ki Mujlis e Shura'. regards.

Western Political stalwarts have identified the flaws of democracy many a times.

I PREFER TO BE RULED BY ONE LION RATHER THAN A HUNDRED RATS.... Voltaire on popular government

Last edited:
Sir, either ure wrong here, or the other poster is at wrong.

How can we decide who is wrong and who is not ?
On this topic i certainly agree with Mr. Qasim.

Its probably because you have read my posts on this forum with interest??

Mr Green: Popular support does not equal democracy... Democracy is a system where elected representative have the power to legislate... It is there where it is at total odds with Islam for in Islam people do not have the power to legislate... they only have to apply the laws that Islam has given to Muslims...

Try to understand the difference between election and legislation... Islam has no problem with election... The problem lies in legislation...

I am actually surprised that people still query this issue... I thought it had been dealt with a zillion times at least online and in debates...

Still glad I can help though ;)

Mr Green: Popular support does not equal democracy... Democracy is a system where elected representative have the power to legislate... It is there where it is at total odds with Islam for in Islam people do not have the power to legislate... they only have to apply the laws that Islam has given to Muslims...

Try to understand the difference between election and legislation... Islam has no problem with election... The problem lies in legislation...

I am actually surprised that people still query this issue... I thought it had been dealt with a zillion times at least online and in debates...

The goal of an election is to let the people decide through secret ballots as to who is -- supposedly -- the better person to interpret the will of the people, and to create laws accordingly. If Islamic laws are clear enough to understand, then there would no need for any 'election' in the first place. But 'some assembly required' furnitures have clearer instructions than religious documents.

Only if they have the right to legislate against Quran and Sunnah. "Shura" is the essence of Islam.

The goal of an election is to let the people decide through secret ballots as to who is -- supposedly -- the better person to interpret the will of the people, and to create laws accordingly. If Islamic laws are clear enough to understand, then there would no need for any 'election' in the first place. But 'some assembly required' furnitures have clearer instructions than religious documents.

I dont know which religious documents you are talking about... for us it is fairly simple and straight forward... Even Allah says in the Quran (translation) that the book has been made simple to understand... so is there someone who would think and understand... You wont find this argument in the Muslim world because our absolutes are very clear and so are the issues in which there is difference of opinion... The only people who use this argument are ignorant secularists whose parents never taught them a thing or two about the deen of Islam and most certainly the person who does not know the ABC of Islam can never understand forget trust its systems and application...

There is a need to elect leadership because without a ruling system, the weak cannot be protected from the strong if they decide to oppress others... Your hypothesis would have been correct with the added assumption that firstly everyone will make the effort to understand Islam and secondly everyone will live according to its laws... Every society that has laws, requires leadership to implement those laws... so I dont know the planet you are talking about here...

Back
Top Bottom