What's new

Featured Emirates displays Israeli tourism ad as Israel continues to bomb Gaza

and just a disney tourist like uae.

I understand normalization with Israel is not an attractive prospect but i do not understand your need to be-little the UAEs tourism expertise instead of learning from it. I am sure Pakistan will not mind the billions it can make from tourism ;)

I understand normalization with Israel is not an attractive prospect but i do not understand your need to be-little the UAEs tourism expertise instead of learning from it. I am sure Pakistan will not mind the billions it can make from tourism ;)

pakistan will become another prostitution tourism if decides to become dubai. i rather be like military power russia. not some fuking cake making kebab restaurant making nation which pak is. for me heavy industries, military tech, civilian tech etc something mix of china, japan, russia. nothing against you personally but tourism is just disney. i want leader like stalin who will pursue industrialization in a hardcore manner.

pakistan will become another prostitution tourism if decides to become dubai. i rather be like military power russia. not some fuking cake making kebab restaurant making nation which pak is. for me heavy industries, military tech, civilian tech etc something mix of china, japan, russia. nothing against you personally but tourism is just disney. i want leader like stalin who will pursue industrialization in a hardcore manner.

you have a very distorted and skewed idea of what reality really is in the UAE.

Prostitution can be found everywhere but tourism in Dubai is based on family and medical tourism.

Also, the UAE is working slowly on becoming a military weapon maker. you should visit the Made in UAE thread. So maybe UAE is what you want Pakistan to be in a way without even realizing it !

you have a very distorted and skewed idea of what reality really is in the UAE.

Prostitution can be found everywhere but tourism in Dubai is based on family and medical tourism.

Also, the UAE is working slowly on becoming a military weapon maker. you should visit the Made in UAE thread. So maybe UAE is what you want Pakistan to be in a way without even realizing it !

dubai i seen videos of ppl exposing slavery, prostitution, discrimination etc. of course, viewers myself taking in the negatives more than the positives. uae is making weapons by themselves or the main technician, engineers are foreign. ok give me an example of uae 100 percent locally made military product without foreign assistance. uae is cash rich can afford the best so i am expecting alot more from uae on the level of Russia.

dubai i seen videos of ppl exposing slavery, prostitution, discrimination etc. of course, viewers myself taking in the negatives more than the positives. uae is making weapons by themselves or the main technician, engineers are foreign. ok give me an example of uae 100 percent locally made military product without foreign assistance. uae is cash rich can afford the best so i am expecting alot more from uae on the level of Russia.

if you look hard enough , you can find the most scary stuff about every country online.

if you go to the made in the UAE thread , you can find 100% made in UAE stuff but at the level of Russia ? really ? i must thank you for thinking so highly of our capabilities to be able to accomplish such advances locally in less than 50 years :)

Bro, be fair , be realistic and use common sense. The USA and everything it has accomplished is due to IMMIGRATION. The use of brains from abroad. It happens everywhere and is to be expected.

Also, do the math, there are 1.2 million Emiratis. 70% of them are in college or younger. 10% are retired. 20% at of working age.

do you want us to sit down and do nothing ? or do we use the cash BLESSED and given to us by Allah to advance and learn from others ? you tell me.

Why does it matter if the engineers are foreign or not?

It is both Emirati and foreign engineers working together, USA and others developed their capabilities significantly using foreign engineers.

if you look hard enough , you can find the most scary stuff about every country online.

if you go to the made in the UAE thread , you can find 100% made in UAE stuff but at the level of Russia ? really ? i must thank you for thinking so highly of our capabilities to be able to accomplish such advances locally in less than 50 years :)

Bro, be fair , be realistic and use common sense. The USA and everything it has accomplished is due to IMMIGRATION. The use of brains from abroad. It happens everywhere and is to be expected.
#
bro come on uae is much much richer than stalin russia he did in 20 to 100 years that too with severe consequences. uae has no problem you just get a team to hand select best around the world, bring them over like operation paper clip.
Why does it matter if the engineers are foreign or not?

uae is rich they can afford best education, best machine tools, best to train thier population at the highest etc so i expect them to do some things on their own. all that wealth should boost uae like steroids. for god sake uae spends million on cars yet i dont see them build car 100 percent indigenous and exported.

uae is rich they can afford best education, best machine tools, best to train thier population at the highest etc so i expect them to do some things on their own. all that wealth should boost uae like steroids. for god sake uae spends million on cars yet i dont see them build car 100 percent indigenous and exported.
It has a small population with not very much experience, but it will learn eventually just give it time my friend. UAE is trying to industrialize a lot, check out the 300 billion plan.

uae is rich they can afford best education, best machine tools, best to train thier population at the highest etc

The UAE is already doing this. But again i ask you to go back to the population breakdown of Emiratis. It makes perfect sense you do not see a new invention every few days. I bet if the UAE had 100 million Emiratis it would be a different story

also , regarding cars this pick up and others are just a start. Give us time for Allah sake !

P.S we do love our cars :P i should be taking delivery of my dodge challenger hellcat redeye next week , amazing machine.

It has a small population with not very much experience, but it will learn eventually just give it time my friend. UAE is trying to industrialize a lot, check out the 300 billion plan.

they need to adopt Japanese way of doing things i think they should copy some of it.

they need to adopt Japanese way of doing things i think they should copy some of it.
Do check out the Made In UAE section, I post mainly defense related to the UAE. UAE hired a lot of South Africans and they are training and working with Emirati junior engineers on missiles and other systems.
P.S we do love our cars :P i should be taking delivery of my dodge challenger hellcat redeye next week , amazing machine.
How much did it cost?

The UAE is already doing this. But again i ask you to go back to the population breakdown of Emiratis. It makes perfect sense you do not see a new invention every few days. I bet if the UAE had 100 million Emiratis it would be a different story

also , regarding cars this pick up and others are just a start. Give us time for Allah sake !

i am sure emratis have plenty of sex and babies . maybe make small industries start with kicthen appliance that is gud market still not changed much we all still use mixers from 70s design except today they are in shitty quality the belt breaks or the cog breaks. i know the fridges are upgarding to having android screen with software to keep tabs on stock, dates etc.

if i was wealthy emirati my investment would be power tool factory. make power drills corded and cordless, powr saws, angle grinder, chainsaws, tools like spanners, pliers etc.

i am sure emratis have plenty of sex and babies . maybe make small industries start with kicthen appliance that is gud market still not changed much we all still use mixers from 70s design except today they are in shitty quality the belt breaks or the cog breaks. i know the fridges are upgarding to having android screen with software to keep tabs on stock, dates etc.

if i was wealthy emirati my investment would power tool factory. make power drills corded and cordless, powr saws, angle grinder, chainsaws, tools like spanners, pliers etc.

ok sure , we will stop making the cars i linked for you and go straight for fridges. Inshallah baba , whatever you say xD

anyway , good night

ok sure , we will stop making the cars i linked for you and go straight for fridges. Inshallah baba , whatever you say xD

anyway , good night

build cars i am not stopping you the more the better just make sure you pay a fair wage to oversea workers from poor countries. :)

Back
Top Bottom