What's new

Featured Emirates displays Israeli tourism ad as Israel continues to bomb Gaza

there stupid ancestors who inherited the oil boom in 70s. built there societies on it are now paying terrible price of sending there youngsters abroad to be educated. come back took power and are shameless puppets of the west. just like the Iranian in the 70s. only a complete cleansing of this group will get rid of this shocking behaviour

This is really cheap shoot.. First of all UAE is an open market world and these commericials were there running before Gaza conflict. since it is a free open market everyone can promote themselves on ads but to hint that this was put up as support is just cheap shoot below the belt and ridiculous..

Also these boards are not government controlled they are private owned.. How can the government know about all the billboards running in the city.. It is a big metro city with over 4-million people and has dozens of billboards thru out the city frequently running.. UAE has given it's full support to the Palestinian people and have condemned the actions of the jewish state...

PDF gonna' PDF

Exactly. at last some common sense

I hate that the billboard is up but this was the first thing that popped into my mind too.

I am also sure 99% of people in this thread know this but LOVE making cheap shots whenever its possible against a tiny country that has out-performed their mighty nations. Bitter pills really ....

the other 1%, well its better i keep it to myself.

dubai-flags.jpg

UAE-Israel dosti zindabad! The Palestinians need to be taught a lesson in manners by both countries.

Inshallah, UAE and Israel will prevail against the Hamas terrorists. There will be victory celebrations in Gaza with Israelis and Emiratis invited with concerts on the beaches!

Indian bUll SHitter still crying 1000 years of Muslim rule over dirty India

LoL, they send what? Does not say much....
Are you really acting like Israel and Turkey don't share significant ties and have had them for decades.

Publicly is something completely different than what happens in private.

Are you really acting like Israel and Turkey don't share significant ties and have had them for decades.

With current situation no, UAE will still normalize even Arabs are killed like Kabab in Gaza....:p:

We againg have killed a deal with Israel for a bunch of traitors...

Insteed of working with Turkey they chose with Israel.... Turkey should not make his hand dirty for Arabs. When are you opening the border with GAZA? LoL coming with picture won't help Palastine.

Turkey is a true Islamic nation and recognizes that Jews are Ahl-Kitab. The Palestinians could take a lesson or two from our pious Turkish brothers.

This is one of the greatest images of the this decade. It speak of the briliance if not genius of the UAE ruling Sheikhs. It speaks of the untrammeled and rational thinking based on realpolitiks that has articulated a tiny nation to a global hub and player. Well done.

It may be said that it was not this tiny nations ruling elites brilliant policies as demonstrated in the recognition of Israel that made it a global player but it was petrodollars. That might have some truth to it but then Iran had even more petrodollar advantage and look at how it waste that god given potential on stupid policies.

Much respect to UAE. I only hope Pakistan learns from the Emirate ruling elites. Eid Mubarak to @Abu Dhabi

Ps. And despite what is happening I know Abu Dhabi would support his government's policy with recognition of Israel. Sometimes the right decisions are difficult. But they have to be made for the sake of future generations.

This is one of the greatest images of the this decade. It speak of the briliance if not genius of the UAE ruling Sheikhs. It speaks of the untrammeled and rational thinking based on realpolitiks that has articulated a tiny nation to a global hub and player. Well done.

It may be said that it was not this tiny nations ruling elites brilliant policies as demonstrated in the recognition of Israel that made it a global player but it was petrodollars. That might have some truth to it but then Iran had even more petrodollar advantage and look at how it waste that god given potential on stupid policies.

Much respect to UAE. I only hope Pakistan learns from the Emirate ruling elites. Eid Mubarak to @Abu Dhabi

Ps. And despite what is happening I know Abu Dhabi would support his government's policy with recognition of Israel. Sometimes the right decisions are difficult. But they have to be made for the sake of future generations.

What will happen when Pakistan recognise Israel? Serious question! More doors will open for Pakistan?

What will happen when Pakistan recognise Israel? Serious question! More doors will open for Pakistan?
THe answer is not so simple but certainly it is not that Pakistan will get American dollars being dropped on it. My thinking is informed from outside as I live in UK. The problem is there is a massive, debilitating animus against Pakistan in the wider West. It courses through the media, politics, general culture. I get to see this as British and as Pakistani. I often go to Pakistan. I travel widely and I can tell you Pakistan is vastly better than the image it has been drawn in. This image has it as a cross between Somalia/Yemen/Afghanistan. I have come across people who imagine Pakistan as a camel, a crazed AK-47 terrorist and African poverty with peolle living in huts. Where any outsider would get killed on sight.

This is the reality of a middle class district of Lahore and Islamabad.

The terrible image has arrested development in Pakistan as it scare away investment and has cut it off from the global trading system which still is largely in hands of western capitalists with Jewish influence on media etc running deep.

Not recognizing Israel and being hostile to it is like driving your car with brakes permanently activated. It drags and saps. A developing country like Pakistan with a huge hostile neighbour like India which leverages this even more cannot afford this. Particularly when by not recognizing Israel makes absolutely no differance to Palestinians.

Eid Mubarak. And yes , very very hard decisions....

even if pak accepts israel it will come with conditions and humilation, it doesnt mean you will get high tech transfer wether civilian or military. instead you be making garments and slippers for west and just a disney tourist like uae. now compare that to russia which is heavy military power although behind scenes usa built up this country into true super power way back in uncle joes time.

Back
Top Bottom