What's new

Featured Emirates displays Israeli tourism ad as Israel continues to bomb Gaza

Kuwait: you touch me, i'll tell daddy USA. ๐Ÿ˜

Are you really trying to demonize Arabs with these quotes? Let me say that you are doing so well. Sometimes i suspect you are the biggest anti Arab sub of this forum lol. Btw, non of khaleejis stood on his way, they paid him billions of dollars. They were so afraid of Saddam to be honest. Saddam called them veil headed khaleejis ๐Ÿ˜.

I'm enjoying myself

But I still believe in what I say, just not the way I say it

They are working on stopping this mess.. Did you government called on anyone? UAE has backdoor channels no need to make public anything... The most important thing is that you got the condemnation and moral support publically.... The rest is cheap shoot and uncalled for
Yes my government discussed this with turkey who is convincing other countries to send peace force to protect palestine.

Sorry we r not stupid. UAE gov sold palestine to get favors from USA and some f35.

How much money is enough? When you are dead you can not take it with you:p:...

How much money is enough? When you are dead you can not take it with you:p:...
1620918836877.png

Salaam

I am offering a logical explanation through and through. Once someone pays for a billboard you are obliged to fulfill the contract.

Private establishments are free to place whatever they like on their buildings in a capitalist society.

Would the government honour the contract if the private company starts using the ad space for anti-state advertisements?

Why.. what have they done to make you feel sorry?
I think it's government run media which wants to invoke an Arab spring to somehow avenge what Israel is doing in the Levant.

I think it's government run media which wants to invoke an Arab spring to somehow avenge what Israel is doing in the Levant.

I can't confirm any of the propaganda going around.... using common sense, it's clear that it was Biden /Iran who engineered this conflict.
Whereas, IRGC propaganda is always opposite side of truth.
BTW, i didn't knew tweets are back in business..... in that case here's one which is pointing killing of Palestinians on Iranian missiles, which is technically more plausible.

The Arabs sold Palestine for cash 100 years ago.

Now they are coming out of the closet.

Let us celebrate Arab honesty here.

They are working on stopping this mess.. Did you government called on anyone? UAE has backdoor channels no need to make public anything... The most important thing is that you got the condemnation and moral support publically.... The rest is cheap shoot and uncalled for

They got a backdoor for sure, it's just for the yanks.

Their country their rules, why cry over same thing again and again? We know they don't have Muslim soul left in them, move on instead of whining over what western slaves are doing, we should discuss how we can help Palestinians and their cause.

Yes, but the UAE still pretends they belong to the fold when the clearly don't. It is good to know their allegiance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom