What's new

Featured Emirates displays Israeli tourism ad as Israel continues to bomb Gaza

THe answer is not so simple but certainly it is not that Pakistan will get American dollars being dropped on it. My thinking is informed from outside as I live in UK. The problem is there is a massive, debilitating animus against Pakistan in the wider West. It courses through the media, politics, general culture. I get to see this as British and as Pakistani. I often go to Pakistan. I travel widely and I can tell you Pakistan is vastly better than the image it has been drawn in. This image has it as a cross between Somalia/Yemen/Afghanistan. I have come across people who imagine Pakistan as a camel, a crazed AK-47 terrorist and African poverty with peolle living in huts. Where any outsider would get killed on sight.

This is the reality of a middle class district of Lahore and Islamabad.

The terrible image has arrested development in Pakistan as it scare away investment and has cut it off from the global trading system which still is largely in hands of western capitalists with Jewish influence on media etc running deep.

Not recognizing Israel and being hostile to it is like driving your car with brakes permanently activated. It drags and saps. A developing country like Pakistan with a huge hostile neighbour like India which leverages this even more cannot afford this. Particularly when by not recognizing Israel makes absolutely no differance to Palestinians.

watch this till the end, its a very informative video.

This is one of the greatest images of the this decade. It speak of the briliance if not genius of the UAE ruling Sheikhs. It speaks of the untrammeled and rational thinking based on realpolitiks that has articulated a tiny nation to a global hub and player. Well done.

It may be said that it was not this tiny nations ruling elites brilliant policies as demonstrated in the recognition of Israel that made it a global player but it was petrodollars. That might have some truth to it but then Iran had even more petrodollar advantage and look at how it waste that god given potential on stupid policies.

Much respect to UAE. I only hope Pakistan learns from the Emirate ruling elites. Eid Mubarak to @Abu Dhabi

Ps. And despite what is happening I know Abu Dhabi would support his government's policy with recognition of Israel. Sometimes the right decisions are difficult. But they have to be made for the sake of future generations.

Not so. It highlights a master slave relationship.

For a Muslim it reminds us of the issue of Munafiqeen within our most from the days of the Prophet and today along with their supporters.

Munafiqs will interpret the picture as one thing. Believers will see another. A picture speaks a thousand words.

You divide you become weak and how easy it is to target a weak umma!

Yes, but the UAE still pretends they belong to the fold when the clearly don't. It is good to know their allegiance.

I don't think they even pretend to care about Palestine anymore, soon same treatment will be mated to them and God forbid Muslim will rejoice that.

Not so. It highlights a master slave relationship.

For a Muslim it reminds us of the issue of Munafiqeen within our most from the days of the Prophet and today along with their supporters.

Munafiqs will interpret the picture as one thing. Believers will see another. A picture speaks a thousand words.
@Abu Dhabi take it easy. We have both been declared Munafiqs by PDF gatekeeper of Islam.

I don't think they even pretend to care about Palestine anymore, soon same treatment will be mated to them and God forbid Muslim will rejoice that.

Funny that Gazans do not agree with you. The UAE has always been there for them. Medicine , hospitals , rebuilding , food. and it still is supporting them.
@Abu Dhabi take it easy. We have both been declared Munafiqs by PDF gatekeeper of Islam.

He is one of the members that are a waste of my time so i put them on ignore a very long time ago

The conclusion here can be drawn is every Muslim nation on PDF have some sort of relationship with Israel, whether its official or back channel, I am glad Pakistan doesn't have such kind of hypocrasy like other Muslim nations.

Despite having no official enemity or direct border dispute with Israel, we have never recognized their existence. We Pakistanis may not be rich like other states atleast this is we could do for our Palestianian Brothers and Sisters.

Funny that Gazans do not agree with you. The UAE has always been there for them. Medicine , hospitals , rebuilding , food. and it still is supporting them.

He is one of the members that are a waste of my time so i put them on ignore a very long time ago

Israel is now destroying and bombing the very same Gaza schools and hospitals the UAE made.

so far , there’s been little or no official protests or condemnation from these embarrassing UAE rulers on this.

well done UAE in rewarding this nasty kufr state attacks AL-Aqsa masjid too.

Israel is now destroying and bombing the very same Gaza schools and hospitals the UAE made.

so far , there’s been little or no official protests or condemnation from these embarrassing UAE rulers on this.

well done UAE in rewarding this nasty kufr state attacks AL-Aqsa masjid too.

No problem. We will rebuild them all.

Also, there has been plenty condemnation from the highest ranking officials and shiekhs but i am guessing you were not exactly googling that sort of news.

Now i want you to explain to me , step by step, how the UAE handed over al aqsa to the Israelites

Guys where i feel sorry for arab governments but reddiculing arab brothers for the actions of few is useless.

Dont u remember what musharaf did to taliban government? We litterally stab them in the back (those who do not know difference between taliban of mullah umar and TTP kindly refrain from replying).

So actions of individual leadership and kings is one thing and public sentiments is another.

For our plaestine brothers i feel sorry and feel sad that we are unable to do anything material for kashmiri and plaestini brothers and sisters.

Thanks to world war 1 and world war 2 islamic countries were divided artifically among some families which were actually traitors of the muslim world and fought against the muslims in support of western christian armies.

May Allah give us patience and hidayat.

Well said. We're not going to build any unity treating those amongst us like an enemy.

Do you yourself feel like you fall in that Munafiq camp???
I am not sufficiently qualified to make that decision. Are you?
Now i want you to explain to me , step by step, how the UAE handed over al aqsa to the Israelites
Honestly, if you care for these ignorant Pakistan's you need to give them some Emirati dose of reality. A good friend has to say as it is.

Funnier that you have to come up with such low IQ defense of your fiefdom. By your logic Palestinians love USA and EU bcoz they are largest aid contributors since ages.

I understand normalization with Israel is not an attractive prospect but i do not understand your need to be-little the UAEs tourism expertise instead of learning from it. I am sure Pakistan will not mind the billions it can make from tourism ;)

Pakistan was offered $Billions to recognize Israel.... ;)

But we declined because we do not worship the $Dollar$... We worship Allah.

Back
Top Bottom