What's new

Emirates Discriminates against Pakistan Youts Bans them

emirates is the best airline in the world
the best i've traveled on
and the 3 idiots shouldn't have been making terrorist jokes in the airport or on the plane
its stupidity on their side

Well these days one should be extra careful, I think its kiddish on his friends part and as far as Emirate airline is concerned they should have let these guys continue with the journey after competing their back ground check but again is my opinion.

Well these days one should be extra careful, I think its kiddish on his friends part and as far as Emirate airline is concerned they should have let these guys continue with the journey after competing their back ground check but again is my opinion.

The fact they have been baned Alleged - accusation is what pisses me off - like ppl paid money to be on that crap airlines - and they are banning ppl with no past history - on account of just suspicion....

What next tomorrow any time Pakistani Youth travel in 2-3 group they will get held up ? I think these are not your normal issues and have to be addressed at Embassy level - and ban on airlines who can get away with such policies -

Would the airline ban them if they were Arabs?? I don't think so - :coffee:

In US if anyone discriminates against , a passenger they can sue em , so why don't these guys don't sue the aircraft company - is beyond my understanding but - if this has happened to any other nation the MEDIA and Embassies would be all over issue

An Apology and Frist Class seats would have been a proper resolution - Not like beg for ticket fare at airport etc to get home etc

Ban Emirates Airlines I say hell with their comfortable seats - what is the point of travelling on such airlines when - they have such silly policies on Pakistani Travellers

I mean extra careful for what ? - For joking around on a ride back to Pakistan - for political correctness - This is nothing but a modern day slavery - we are being asked to live under - slavery of fear and resetment -

People should be proud whe they come home, not have to face such disgraceful customer service by Airlines - regardless who which country is in Panic mode -

We should send in complaints at the Emirates airlines emails and ask them for explainatio 1 million to 3 million complaints will fix the FAT head ceo in Emirates who pays their salaries - its pakistani travelers where they run the lucarative Middle east to Pakistan and Europe to Pakistan routes etc

- Its called power of consumer that drives a Airlines to educate its people in Airlines

Last edited:
Sir the thing is very simple...

Why do Western politicians/X crew blame Islam as a conservative religion when they know the "true" history....

Why do they spread misconception when they know all they are saying is white lie...

I mean why do they do that?

It's not that they are stupid and they don't know....let me tell you something..
X crew is our silent dad..they know better than we do about ourselves...

They want to finish the revenge element in us....
Don't you think when people from Muslim countries talk about their religion and starts to prove to other people that they are not terrorists..

Don't you think X crew won once again and we the people of the world lost?

If I have A B C D E and I star to kill B C D....I will make sure that A and E remains neutral...
In other words they are doing there 'illegal" job and to protect it they want people to understand that it is a legal job...

If there was no Osama than there would be no war....they pull the resources from hostile nations and other stuff and to make their killing legal they label people terrorists..when they get the reaction from people they call it Jihad...
I hope I could explain in better words..

Discrimination itself is an inferior complex of the person using this word...
It is used to make people servant and thats all..

Last edited:
Not that I'm a fan of Emirates but I don't see how you can fault Emirates, you can expect most airlines to react the same way.

even jokes don't go down well. In the end they were innocent, but these are tough times. You can't **** around at air port or in flight. They look old and mature enough to know better!

airlines should not have banned him, they could have let him continue after checks....

Did they try using that word on PIA just to prove the discrimination of Emirates?

Emirates is a good airline, although the best is Singapore. But I feel good that a bunch of morons were banned by them.

i don't understand one thing pakistanis want respect outside pakistan!!!???

fly your local airline NOPE pakistanis won't do that! and pakistanis won't live in their own country!!

yet when it comes to getting "respect" they would crack dumb jokes & cry foul! i hate these ABCD boys! (AMERICAN/British BORN CONFUSED DESI BOYS)!

you are a pakistani feel proud of your country stay in your country ask for respect demand respect don't expect to crack stupid jokes & get any respect in someone elses country & someone elses airline!

i got into trouble once in 2003 at islamabad airport when the FIA guy looked at my Zippo and asked me yeh kiya hai sir? i smiled and said BUM! next thing i knew he got pissed and was screaming app idhar ayeein and all & after screwing my head for half an hour they let me go! so stupid jokes work nowhere!

azadpakistan

Sir relax, has nothing with them being Pakistani, there are numerous incidents here in Europe, where people used words like bomb and terrorist, usually in jokes, and then being arrested. These days it is simply stupid to joke about such matters

thts a mis understandin-becaz they known its only pak nation thts helps arab in war

Going around with how I can extrapolate,
I can imagine that at least a couple if not all three will not
JOIN Taliban and have revenge.

This was a simple recipe for preparing educated Taliban fighters.

Did they try using that word on PIA just to prove the discrimination of Emirates?

PIA would never tolerate this behaviour either....

Emirates is a good airline, although the best is Singapore. But I feel good that a bunch of morons were banned by them.

Qatar Airways is pretty nice too.

PIA has the best food and most skilled pilots out of any of them though. But I may be biased.

PIA would never tolerate this behaviour either....

Qatar Airways is pretty nice too.

PIA has the best food and most skilled pilots out of any of them though. But I may be biased.

Sure u are biased :woot:
The flights to and from europe and america are pretty good tho :)
Was coming from london; while landing on lahore airport, the pilot missed his mark and the aircraft was hovering in the air even though half of the runway had passed, then he was like oops and banged the 777 down on the tarmac lol... sure they are the best :bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom