What's new

Emir of Kuwait to join in Houbara bustard hunting

The slave gov.t represents the slave people. The gov.t is of the people. So is the mercenary army.

Negative.

My nana(maternal grandfather) refused to shake hands with the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan while he was on a hunting excursion in his village.

They actually have a huge estate in our village.

1. Because the Emirs and Sultans pay a lot..and I mean a lot for it..and consider it a huge section of their goodwill towards Pakistan.

2. Yes, there is bidding among the Shiekhs.. they all vie for it. It wont be surprising if all the licences were given to middle east royalty as it was they who invented(and are the only ones interested) in hunting the rather hapless and ugly bird.

3. Refer 1 and 2.. along with goodwill, goodwill and further goodwill..
If the reaction of the people in this forum is anything to go by - why not movement in Pakistan or a forum to demand ban of such hunting ?

Why not terrorist hunting, Kuwaiti & Qatari soldiers have got nothing to do and most likely will never face warfare in their liftetime, let them hunt in the mountains for terrorists...

If the reaction of the people in this forum is anything to go by - why not movement in Pakistan or a forum to demand ban of such hunting ?

Houbara bustards are lower in the list of priorities...

Negative.

My nana(maternal grandfather) refused to shake hands with the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan while he was on a hunting excursion in his village.

They actually have a huge estate in our village.
Non-Pakistani's are allowed to own agricultural land in Pakistan?

Non-Indians are banned from buying agricultural land in India. Reason is to make sure that food supply is always in Indian hands. Foreigners can buy commercial or institutional or residential land. Just not agricultural.

Last edited:
Why not terrorist hunting, Kuwaiti & Qatari soldiers have got nothing to do and most likely will never face warfare in their liftetime, let them hunt in the mountains for terrorists...
why would qatari soldiers hunt down themselves?

We should have the same focus on these guys as we do on the US.

Non-Pakistani's are allowed to own agricultural land in Pakistan?

Non-Indians are banned from buying agricultural land in India. Reason is to make sure that food supply is always in Indian hands. Foreigners can buy commercial or institutional or residential land. Just not agricultural.

They Do Not Own It.It Is Leased That To After Being Issued Government Permit

Ban the Kuwaiti douches for implementing the visa ban on Pakistani people , the rest are OK i bet...

I was gonna say the same, that cunt has banned visa to Pakistani screw his amirness

Back
Top Bottom