What's new

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this level, I guess the only thing I ought to do is to laugh to my bones collapses at you :lol: :D :laugh: :rofl: :omghaha:

According to the news, the guy was given the permission to hunt, there is nothing else left to defend but make fun of your posts.

Hunting animals is bad for Pakistan's natural environment. The 'brince' probably bought off the local authorities to do so, shame on that trash.

Hunting animals is bad for Pakistan's natural environment. The 'brince' probably bought off the local authorities to do so, shame on that trash.
Like you give a pfuck about Pakistan's wildlife. All you are here for is to showcase your KSA obsession as usual as a few other retards that are even condemned by their own while we write.

Quit joking.

The family of that trash also did this.

A major conservation and breeding project is based near Agadir, Morocco and Rahim Yar Khan in Pakistan. The International Foundation for Conservation and Development of Wildlife is a not-for-profit foundation funded by Saudi crown prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. The project breeds Houbaras using artificial insemination, and the offspring are released to the wild. A similar project, with The National Avian Research Centre of the International Fund for Houbara Conservation, under the auspices of the royal families of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, is under way in the UAE.[10]

Houbara Bustard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that one good thing is going to prevent the bad deed.

Anywhere where is the proof of those 2100 dead Houbara Bustards? It's after all an enormous number. That much I know.

As I said before. There is nothing left to say.

Would you like us to carry out mocking you? Please? Be our guest!!!

Like you give a pfuck about Pakistan's wildlife. All you are here for is to showcase you KSA obsession as a few other retards that are even condemned by their own while we write.

Quit joking.

look at my picture

You said you have no sect turns out your sect is VAHABI as well.
Look you called me trash, and i called your Pakistani counter parts trash! you called for it you got it.
As far i know wahabi is no sect. it was a person who told people not to worship any one but Allah, which didn't went well with opposite group... i'd not like to discuss sects. more.
If any one of your tribe attack me personally, i know how to pay back. I'm sure you know that but your hate always overcome your senses.
I don't know what is the obsession with Indians and followers of khumeni that they keep labeling me wahabi, while i said million times that i'm not! and neither i believe in 'Takiya'.

This retard has been wishing death upon Arabs on about 100 threads by now. A few minutes ago he started polluting our Arab Section for no apparent reason. Now his first post in this thread. This idiot is a systematic cretin troll with enormous inferiority complexes that is giving a bad name to his ethnic group and fellow Afghans here.

Mysteriously enough he has not been dealt with by the moderator team and never was.

He seems to like Jews a lot as well with his little obsession about offspring of Prophet Ibrahim (as) which is only something to be proud of rather than the opposite.

You mean fellow Pakistanis, god you are so thick, how many times have I told you, you got to take your head out of the camels butt occasionally for fresh air, otherwise brain cells will be dead.

Arabs are well respected people all over the world, even in Latin America. I would rather side with Arabs ( who make one of Brazil's immigrant groups) than Northern pakistani racist.

Look you called me trash, and i called your Pakistani counter parts trash! you called for it you got it.
As far i know wahabi is no sect. it was a person who told people not to worship any one but Allah, which didn't went well with opposite group... i'd not like to discuss sects. more.
If any one of your tribe attack me personally, i know how to pay back. I'm sure you know that but your hate always overcome your senses.
I don't know what is the obsession with Indians and followers of khumeni that they keep labeling me wahabi, while i said million times that i'm not! and neither i believe in 'Takiya'.

What do you mean 'your Pakistani', those are your people you IDIOT why do you even insult your own people. I am no shi'a rafidi majoosi fireworshipper.

I don't have a tribe, Wahabis & Salafis same shit for me.

You mean fellow Pakistanis, god you are so thick, how many times have I told you, you got to take your head out of the camels butt occasionally for fresh air, otherwise brain cells will be dead.

You are a stateless Pathan. :lol:

Reread my previous posts, donkey. Might get it across this time around. But don't engage in bachi bazi while you are rereading my posts.

Who needs to kill such a fat amount of birdies?
Our leaders are illiterate but what the hell went wrong with this person.
I think to kill any animal, for purpose other than eating or saving human life, is wrong but than there are many things people do wrong daily and not possible to stop them.

You are a stateless Pathan. Donkey :lol:

Reread my previous posts. Might get it across this time around. But don't engage in bachi bazi while you are rereading my posts.

Says a man who the British gave a nation to, otherwise you would still be polishing the Othman boots.

I have a nation called Pakistan, your divisive shit don't work here Jew boy.

Arabs are well respected people all over the world, even in Latin America. I would rather side with Arabs ( who make one of Brazil's immigrant groups) than Northern pakistani racist.

There are Arab morons just like there are morons in every ethnic group, nationality and country. But this moron takes the highest prize. I swear to God that 50% of his posts are about wanting to kill Arabs like his first posts in this thread.

He is a retard that should be permanently banned. It is a miracle that he is tolerated on PDF. Says a lot about the level unfortunately….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom