What's new

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh another Arab from East of Indus, my my, well you carry on impress your masters.

Oh **** off you are just as much a sand dweller as the Arabs. **** you and your inferiority complex.

Fucking retard.

Look you called me trash, and i called your Pakistani counter parts trash! you called for it you got it.
As far i know wahabi is no sect. it was a person who told people not to worship any one but Allah, which didn't went well with opposite group... i'd not like to discuss sects. more.
If any one of your tribe attack me personally, i know how to pay back. I'm sure you know that but your hate always overcome your senses.
I don't know what is the obsession with Indians and followers of khumeni that they keep labeling me wahabi, while i said million times that i'm not! and neither i believe in 'Takiya'.

Don't care if you are a Vahabi or not.

and i called your Pakistani counter parts trash!

This here is disturbing & FILTH. Every real Pakistani would agree with me on that.

Oh **** off you are just as much a sand dweller as the Arabs. **** you and your inferiority complex.

Fucking retard.

Inferiority complex is with you, me i don't have that problem, I take it you do hence your support for a foreigner.

Don't worry if they are really Jews and can call them selves Arabs, you a Pakistani can call yourself an Arab too.

Says a man who the British gave a nation to, otherwise you would still be polishing the Othman boots.

I have a nation called Pakistan, your divisive shit don't work here Jew boy.

Moron, unlike your entity my part of the world was never a colony fully. Only small parts of KSA were part of the Ottomans and besides the Ottomans were fellow Muslims who did not exploit us and they allowed local Arab rulers to govern on the behalf of the Caliph in Istanbul. Other than that nobody else. While your wasteland got conquered militarily, culturally, religiously and culturally by my people and several others but none of them had any big interest in your wasteland so they did not stay.

Your largely insignificant ethnic group (especially historically) are yet to get their own country. You can claim Pakistan as much as you want. The harsh reality is that Pakistan is not Pashtunistan. Besides donkey I have seen you crying about the situation of your fellow pathans in Pakistan. So much for your nationalism that you are hiding your flag.

Keep calling me a Jew. At least just a few dozens of Jews contributed more to humanity and the world than your people has ever done and most likely will ever do.

Cretin donkey.

Don't care if you are a Vahabi or not.

This here is disturbing & FILTH. Every real Pakistani would agree with me on that.

He is a racist who doesn't consider Baluch & Pukhtoons and Shias Pakistani and calls them trash, those are the group that are 35%, he is an Arab lover.

Inferiority complex is with you, me i don't have that problem, I take it you do hence your support for a foreigner.

Don't worry if they are really Jews and can call them selves Arabs, you a Pakistani can call yourself an Arab too.

Yes, we are Jews retard.:lol:

Maybe, God forbid, pathans as well.:lol:

Moron, unlike your entity my part of the world was never a colony fully. Only small parts of KSA were part of the Ottomans and besides the Ottomans were fellow Muslims who did not exploit us and they allowed local Arab rulers to govern on the behalf of the Caliph in Istanbul. Other than that nobody else. While your wasteland got conquered militarily, culturally, religiously and culturally by my people and several others but none of them had any big interest in your wasteland so they did not stay.

Your largely insignificant ethnic group (especially historically) are yet to get their own country. You can claim Pakistan as much as you want. The harsh reality is that Pakistan is not Pashtunistan. Besides donkey I have seen you crying about the situation of your fellow pathans in Pakistan. So much for your nationalism that you are hiding your flag.

Keep calling me a Jew. At least just a few dozens of Jews contributed more to humanity and the world than your people has ever done and most likely will ever do.

Cretin donkey.

And those same people the Othmans you stabbed in the back.

All those wisemen and prophets killed and persecuted by jewoarab , and you wonder why you guys are cursed.

Oh come on if you think i support Arabs, i only support Pakistan. And here it is the fault of PAKISTANIS to be paid off. No one else's fault. HAd it been Irani i would have said the same to BATMAN who is your opposite.

This case is the fault of PAKISTANI authorities who are real easy to buy off. Bikau qaum hamari.

I dont have bullshit loyalties to Iran or Arabs, they think of you as fucking scums you saw it a few days ago on that thread. How they despised you. Arabs do the same. So better stick up for Pakistan than anyone else.

He is a racist who doesn't consider Baluch & Pukhtoons and Shias Pakistani and calls them trash, those are the group that are 35%, he is an Arab lover.

Are you not enjoying any more?

Calling your guardian angels now?

Oh come on if you think i support Arabs, i only support Pakistan. And here it is the fault of PAKISTANIS to be paid off. No one else's fault. HAd it been Irani i would have said the same to BATMAN who is your opposite.

This case is the fault of PAKISTANI authorities who are real easy to buy off. Bikau qaum hamari.

I dont have bullshit loyalties to Iran or Arabs, they think of you as fucking scums you saw it a few days ago on that thread. How they despised you. Arabs do the same. So better stick up for Pakistan than anyone else.

So Arabs despise Pashtuns? A historically insignificant ethnic group that had no contact with the ancient ME other than more recently where many settled in the Arab world to work. Where does that claim come from? If Arabs despised those people they would not allow them to live off our lands. We would have no trouble finding others for the majority of their low-skilled work. That's the reality.

I am sure that millions of poor Sub-Saharan Africans would give their life for a better future for instance.

The vast majority of Arabs as the majority of other people outside of South Asia don't even know what the hell a Pathan is. If it is a fruit or an ethnic group. That's the harsh reality as well.

Well I always stick to Pakistan, I don't give a **** about Iran but if it means working with like minded people to destroy the belly of the beast then be it.

How can you compare an Arab to an Iranian, Iranians be it Sunni or Shia are historic people with civilisations and culture that no camel shagger can ever get near to.

@BATMAN is just a confused person, he will follow Arabs blindly because he is a extreme wahabi.

Me and you will work for the dominance of our country, religion after Pakistani/ Pukhtoon first, Arab is an enemy that must be finished.

Well I always stick to Pakistan, I don't give a **** about Iran but if it means working with like minded people to destroy the belly of the beast then be it.

How can you compare an Arab to an Iranian, Iranians be it Sunni or Shia are historic people with civilisations and culture that no camel shagger can ever get near to.

@BATMAN is just a confused person, he will follow Arabs blindly because he is a extreme wahabi.

Me and you will work for the dominance of our country, religion after Pakistani/ Pukhtoon first, Arab is an enemy that must be finished.

A stateless Pathan talking about culture while his ethninc group has 800 yeas of attested history.:lol:

Sorry to burst your ignorant bobble donkey but Arabs are Semitic people and native to the ancient ME. Semitic people have a much more older and glorious history than any Iranian can ever wish to dream about. Do I need to mention all the Semitic civilizations from Egypt to Mesopotamia to ancient Yemen to ancient Levant to the Dilmun in KSA and many, many others? Don't forget who civilized the Persians when they first appeared in history 2800 years ago. All older than the word Iran and Iranian.

Now go engage in some bachi bazi cretin.

Jesus man our Prophet SAWS was an Arab how could you despise them so much? We are enlightened because of their Jihad and expansion of Islam. I do not think Arabs as better than us or lesser. They are just as Muslims as us.

Why is this so hard for you to admit?

A stateless Pathan talking about culture while his ethninc group has 800 yeas of attested history.:lol:

Sorry to burst your ignorant bobble donkey but Arabs are Semitic people and native to the ancient ME. Semitic people have a much more older and glorious history than any Iranian can ever wish to dream about. Do I need to mention all the Semitic civilizations from Egypt to Mesopotamia to ancient Yemen to ancient Levant to the Dilmun in KSA and many, many others? Don't forget who civilized the Persians when they first appeared in history 2800 years ago. All older than the word Iran and Iranian.

Now go engage in some bachi bazi cretin.

Oh you just an unwanted Semite as I said to you your existence was by luck as Abraham was struggling to have a child out of his Jewish counterpart, you guys were a regret and a mistake later on.

Don't think the Jews will be happy you calling yourself Semite, no go and stick your head back in the camels butt, you had your day outing.

Jesus man our Prophet SAWS was an Arab how could you despise them so much? We are enlightened because of their Jihad and expansion of Islam. I do not think Arabs as better than us or lesser. They are just as Muslims as us.

Why is this so hard for you to admit?

Jesus was Jewish he wasn't an Arab.

Those were different people, if I have to call current Arabs as my Muslim brothers then I rather go back to paganism worshipping the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom