What's new

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
The British loved hunting too. Not much has changed it seems.
british-hunting-party-in-india-en-route-to-a-tiger-netting-circa-1890.jpg

@al-Hasani

We're not living in their age, its 21th century.

Anyway lets just end this here.

Well your ancestors did not complain when what is now Turkey was ruled by Greeks, Armenians, Arabs, Persians and later different Turkic dynasties and the Ottomans.

Anyway this prince has nothing to do with the very highest circles of the government.

What are you talking about? Endorsing what? I am just telling you not to go full retard because of a few bad apples. By far the vast majority of hunters do not behave in this way. All I am trying to get across.

Not sure where whales, Iceland or Japan came into the picture.

Endanger specie!
As japan and Iceland = Bad apples..
Where would we end up as such then?
No penalties for offenders?
Do they get away as signatory of the UNO?

Paisay kay samnay na insaniyat chalti hay aur na islam.

Thanks.
Now we know it!

Endanger specie!
As japan and Iceland = Bad apples..
Where would we end up as such then?
No penalties for offenders?
Do they get away as signatory of the UNO?

Thanks.
Now we know it!

Wait a second. Who has endorsed this supposed act? I am just saying that a small minority of hunters are as irresponsible when they hunt. Nothing more and nothing less.

I know that many people do not protect animal life. Why do you think that various animals are going extinct each year?

But again blame your government.

The British loved hunting too. Not much has changed it seems.
british-hunting-party-in-india-en-route-to-a-tiger-netting-circa-1890.jpg

Hunting is all over, everywhere.
Its endangered specie that has been talked about.

they are friends with nawaz bin sharef ul ain of Al-Bakistan so no worries.

they are friends with nawaz bin sharef ul ain of Al-Bakistan so no worries.

Just as Pakistan is friends with China = no worries if Muslims are killed there?
Lol

Do you think we dont have laws to protect endangered species? Or are you hinting at the lack of implementation of the laws?

What good are these laws if I still see hundreds of dead birds with their murderers smiling. It is the direct result of a population with no sense of pride for their national treasure.

Those individuals do not look like Saudi Arabians or Arabs. Who are they and what is their relation to this thread?

They must be locals especially considering the clothes. Where they part of the hunting trip or what? Or is the photo unrelated with the news?

Those individuals do not look like Saudi Arabians or Arabs. Who are they and what is their relation to this thread?

They must be locals especially considering the clothes. Where they part of the hunting trip or what? Or is the photo unrelated with the news?
No they are'nt Saudis. Most probably local hunters. But the birds are Houbara bustards. I just posted it to depict how this bird is being slaughtered mercilessly in mass numbers without any reason and just for sport.

It's because they place nationalism below other things, like @BATMAN this guy would give his life for Saudis before he would for Pakistan. Dollar worshippers &TRASH.

Let us hear an explanation from the person working on PDF 24/7 protecting the name of KSA.
@Yzd Khalifa

I don't think this falls under the concept of protectionism, given the fact that this individual was given the permission by the hosting country.

The Iraqis, in general, appear to be abusing the notion of protectionism for one reason or another. Maybe that's due to their miserable, continuing failures of protecting their own land, people, country, interests, and above up unity.

You can take Baathism out of Iraqis, but you can't give them a decsent mindset to referain from slaughtering one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom