What's new

Arab royal hunts down 2,100 houbara bustards in three week safari

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I to do with this? Am I that prince that supposedly hunted those 2100 Houbara birds? Am I a member of the House of Saud? How can I comment on something that I do not know the authenticity of? Am I spokesman of 1 prince out of hundred if not a few thousand members of the House of Saud?

In any case the blame should be put on the Pakistani government for allowing something like that if the bird is endangered.

In KSA you have Houbara bustards as well but you are not allowed to hunt them and there are rules regarding hunting of endangered species in general
Dear God the audacity of the Prince to seek an alternative and the stupidity of the govt to issue him a pass!! :blink:

Reactions: waz
Dear God the audacity of the Prince to seek an alternative and the stupidity of the govt to issue him a pass!! :blink:

Well, I have no idea what that prince was thinking or what the Pakistani government was thinking when they allowed this to happen.

I find this very strange. Killing 2100 Houbara Bustards? For what reason exactly? Do you eat those birds or what? Are their feathers very expensive? I am asking because I am completely ignorant on this field.

It's because they place nationalism below other things, like @BATMAN this guy would give his life for Saudis before he would for Pakistan. Dollar worshippers &TRASH.

Let us hear an explanation from the person working on PDF 24/7 protecting the name of KSA.
@Yzd Khalifa
Well, I am no one to suggest whose intentions is what or who is thinking what...that is up to them...But it is really stupid if you know the same species is protected in your country! What was the greed to get 2100 of them?

Harami houbara should be protected, ganjas need to behave.

A major conservation and breeding project is based near Agadir, Morocco and Rahim Yar Khan in Pakistan. The International Foundation for Conservation and Development of Wildlife is a not-for-profit foundation funded by Saudi crown prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud. The project breeds Houbaras using artificial insemination, and the offspring are released to the wild. A similar project, with The National Avian Research Centre of the International Fund for Houbara Conservation, under the auspices of the royal families of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, is under way in the UAE.[10]

Houbara Bustard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, I have no idea what that prince was thinking or what the Pakistani government was thinking when they allowed this to happen.

I find this very strange. Killing 2100 Houbara Bustards? For what reason exactly? Do you eat those birds or what? Are their feathers very expensive? I am asking because I am completely ignorant on this field.
I dont even know these birds...I am just shocked based on the number and the attitude of the prince for killing them on foreign land ...esp when they are not allowed in their own land!!

Hunters are some of the biggest conservationists.:sniper:.......................................
mini-bird.gif

I dont even know these birds...I am just shocked based on the number and the attitude of the prince for killing them on foreign land ...esp when they are not allowed in their own land!!

I seriously have no idea. One should ask him. In any case where is the Pakistani government? They are to be blamed since they allow this kind of activities to happen. If there was a complete ban this would not have happened.

Ahh so he funded so he can kill or was he testing how many successfully grew to be shot? :unsure:

Those are completely different people. The late Crown Prince died in 2011. He was 83 years old when he died. This prince is a different person.

Sidhi baat..
Gulf = Pakistani economy = these birds be killed no matter what = International rules khade me/
China = Pakistani economy= Uighiri Muslims be killed no matter what = Islamiyat khade me/

Koi kiya bole baba?

So 1 prince saved them other comes to kill them? What is going on? :unsure:

I have no idea?!

I just know that the late crown prince did a lot of awesome work protecting the Houbara Bustard in KSA and other Arab countries as well as in Pakistan.

The one mentioned in this article is this person:

I have no idea?!

I just know that the late crown prince did a lot of awesome work protecting the Houbara Bustard in KSA and other Arab countries as well as in Pakistan.

The one mentioned in this article is this person:

thanks for information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom