What's new

Hunting of the internationally protected bird was banned in Pakistan: Dr Shireen Mazari Tuesday, 22

Nawaz is their man in Pakistan. we are a sold out land to Saudis for their recreational activities.

this is so disgusting, shame on those who allowed this desert baboon saudi to kill the bird in such huge number. shame on his mother for raising such a boy !

sick douche bag saudi :sick:

yo know why Khuddi was the main subject of Iqbal's poetry, because he did not see any in Muslims of sub continent. dont just single out NS, go watch Pakistani's behavior in middle east when no Arab is around then watch them behave in front of the Arabs, same with Pakistani in the Europe and US, their behavior completely changed in front of Gora.

its not just arabs

in Malta, recently they have been killing thousands of migratory birds including endangered species. BBC reported on this recently.

This disregard for wild life is not just an arab thing. It is a Maltese thing too, a Japanese as well, and an American too @Desert Fox @levina@Leader

All I see is everyone being genuinely peeved. Obviously, except for BATMAN.

its not just arabs

in Malta, recently they have been killing thousands of migratory birds including endangered species. BBC reported on this recently.

This disregard for wild life is not just an arab thing. It is a Maltese thing too, a Japanese as well, and an American too @Desert Fox @levina@Leader

While the Saudi's themselves save their Houbara in their farms with millions being spent on their captive breeding and come hunt our wild life here.

yo know why Khuddi was the main subject of Iqbal's poetry, because he did not see any in Muslims of sub continent. dont just single out NS, go watch Pakistani's behavior in middle east when no Arab is around then watch them behave in front of the Arabs, same with Pakistani in the Europe and US, their behavior completely changed in front of Gora.

i know Pakistani behaviour in the Middle East. well, not all Pakistanis are like that. Some are, and some are not, especially those raised in the Middle East. For example a very major and integrated Pakistani community in the Middle East are the Baloch. You don't find them behaving as such.

All I see is everyone being genuinely peeved. Obviously, except for BATMAN.

While the Saudi's themselves save their Houbara in their farms with millions being spent on their captive breeding and come hunt our wild life here.

the Bedouin hunted ihe Saudi wild life to near extinction a long time ago in fact: As soon as they were given hold of the rifle by the colonialists. the oryx, gazelle, cheetah, wolf, ostrich etc.

all that is left in much of najd is the lizard, that they still catch and eat around Riyadh [ I have seen it ]

Surprisingly, this has NOT happened in North Africa and even Egypt/Sudan until recently.

Last edited:
i know Pakistani behaviour in the Middle East. well, not all Pakistanis are like that. Some are, and some are not, especially those raised in the Middle East. For example a very major and integrated Pakistani community in the Middle East are the Baloch. You don't find them behaving as such.

the Bedouin hunted ihe Saudi wild life to near extinction a long time ago in fact: As soon as they were given hold of the rifle by the colonialists. the oryx, gazelle, cheetah, wolf, ostrich etc.

all that is left in much of najd is the lizard, that they still catch and eat around Riyadh [ I have seen it ]

Surprisingly, this has NOT happened in North Africa and even Egypt/Sudan until recently.

when someone mentions a group or race then it does not mean each and every single one, you talk about majority.
Thise integrated Baloch are only in Oman and they are integrated because they have the same ethnicity and language

when someone mentions a group or race then it does not mean each and every single one, you talk about majority.
Thise integrated Baloch are only in Oman and they are integrated because they have the same ethnicity and language

No, integrated Baloch, are found throughout the GCC countries not just in Oman., They have entire neighbourhoods named after them. In Bahrain, for example, Busayteen is their traditional neighbourhood. They have been living there for 80 years.

Omanis do not share ethnicity with the Baloch.

Castrate the saudis who choose to do it.. that is the only way..
if central govt cant do it because they are arab slaves then let the local people do it.
saudis are trash... a pity that they have entitled themselves to grand titles.
if pakis did this in saudi ... they would have been executed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom