What's new

Embittered Israel to blame for Beirut bombings: Iran

raptor22

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Embittered Israel to blame for Beirut bombings: Iran

Iran’s Foreign Ministry has strongly condemned the deadly bomb attacks near the Iranian Cultural Chancellery in Beirut, laying the blame on the Israeli regime.

“There is no doubt that the perpetrators of the terrorist incident in Beirut are enemies of the stability, security and unity of Lebanon and are agents of the Zionist regime [of Israel],” Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marzieh Afkham said on Wednesday.

She said that those behind the Wednesday twin bombings are “embittered” because of the recent formation of a unity government in Lebanon.

At least five people were reported killed and several others injured in two bomb attacks in the south of the Lebanese capital.

The attacks happened in the southern Bir Hassan neighborhood near the Iranian Cultural Chancellery and the Kuwaiti Embassy.

The al-Qaeda-linked Abdullah Azzam Brigades has claimed responsibility for the bombings saying they will continue their attacks against Iran and Hezbollah.

The Lebanese capital has been repeatedly hit by similar terrorist attacks in recent months. A large number of people have lost their lives in the bombings.

More than two dozen people, including Iran’s cultural attaché in Beirut, were killed and at least 150 others were injured in November 2013 after two explosions struck near the Iranian Embassy in southern Beirut.

Following the incident, the Abdullah Azzam Brigades claimed responsibility for the bombings.

The group’s Saudi leader Majid al-Majid was arrested in early January and died days later from poor health in a Lebanese jail. Majid was a high-profile terrorist also wanted by the US and some other countries.

KA/HGH/SL

Zooresh be khar nemiresid paye kore khar ro mishnake ro shanidi?!
They make it so easy for the people of the world to hate them lol

If anybody had an ounce of sympathy, it's gone out the window with their mentality.

cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif

Israel is behind all terrorist groups in middle east. all of terrorist attacks is authorized in Israel.
البته من از حامیان صهیونیست انتظار عکس العملی غیر از این رو ندارم، بالاخره این کارتونه

but considering their role in 9/11, I should say they are behind all terrorist attacks in the whole world.

You and your bat shit crazy mullah regime are both retarded.

Al Quida and the Abdul Azzam gang have claimed responsibility, wtf does Israel have to do with it? What is wrong with you people?

By "YOU" you mean me?

You and your bat shit crazy mullah regime are both retarded.

Al Quida and the Abdul Azzam gang have claimed responsibility, wtf does Israel have to do with it? What is wrong with you people?

True or falseThey've accused israel not you, why you get angry?
Dear Abii I can not abide your language, I thought living in a country by free access to media and internet i.e. information would give people capacity for being polite and patient enough to talk, reflect and finally express their idea as a gentleman not like a punk.
Huffing and puffing and using inappropriate language doesn't give you any edge over your rival. just implies your weakness on that point.

And please don't shoot the messenger.

Israel is behind all terrorist groups in middle east. all of terrorist attacks is authorized in Israel.
البته من از حامیان صهیونیست انتظار عکس العملی غیر از این رو ندارم، بالاخره این کارتونه

but considering their role in 9/11, I should say they are behind all terrorist attacks in the whole world.

You forgot that Israel also directly controls the weather around the world :angry:

Abdullah Azzam Al Qaeda did this, Hezbollah fucked Lebaon big time since Qusayr.

Iran needs to forgt about israel, ahmedinejad is gone so we need to stop.

Thats partially true. Considering that we helped crazy mullah regime in 1980-es, we share the responsibility for all its terrorism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom