What's new

SAUDI terrorist scum behind iranian embassy attack

Known Facts:
AL-Qaeda is a terrorist group.
Saudi Arabia Petro-dollars are the sole supporter of Al-Qaeda terror group in Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, whole Africa, Chechen, Syria.
I don't know what shall prevent us to conclude:
Saudi Arabia = Al-Qaeda = Terrorism.

Saudi-execution.jpg

yemen_execution2.jpg

images

saudi-arabia-execution.jpg

Let us see. The first image is from a movie and the second is from Yemen. If one googles the photos they will realize that.:lol:

The third photo is genuine and the last one I have not googled yet.

Anyway beheading is a Islamic, swift, cheap and painless execution that lasts less than 1 second. Also gives fear to possible criminals. The level of crime in KSA is much, much lower than that of Iran.

You fail all the time just like your Mullah's.:lol:

MEANWHILE IN IRAN

Anyway here is a execution from Iran (Tabriz). Hanging by a crane. As one can see the condemned (2 men and 1 women) are still showing signs of life 1 minute into the execution. Hardly Islamic.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Iran also executes WAY more people than KSA.

Don't you think before opening a thread you should eat up some of your emotional disgust so you can actually take posts more seriously? Its just not professional. Isn't it hard enough to ignore low quality posts from both saudis and iranians within a thread that now I have to weed around topics as well. Its not that I disagree with your subject matter but there has to be a more civilized way of showing your revulsion. Its more classy and civilized and does not drop the level of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom