What's new

Eliminate the threat of West Pakistan by supporting Freedom Movements :: Ajit Doval Style

i get your point but what i dont get is why pakistanies love to bring CEPC in every equation ... lolzz

but the fact is india or indians are least botherres about CEPC owr onli opposition to its route is that it passes thru owr occupied land but looks like after your ladle atum bumbs its the second thing pakistanies think whole world is conspiring against .... but then sanu ki :coffee:

you are saying that indians are least bothered about cpec???? is it a joke???:omghaha: that is why your foreign secretary sushmaji said that modi ji was crying infront of chinese about cpec

you are saying that indians are least bothered about cpec???? is it a joke???:omghaha: that is why your foreign secretary sushmaji said that modi ji was crying infront of chinese about cpec
sirji we are not botherred but its you who are acting like a child with a new toy forgeting we have dozens of that kind of toys but then .... sanu ki :coffee:

abhi to shuraat hai sirji :coffee:

Hamara temperament Bharat jaisa thori hai k hmare aik gaal pr thappar pare tou hum dosra aage kar dein :P hm tou cheer phar dene wale log hain ... Bohot Jald khatm ho jaye ga ye ....

beta ji guru hain hum tumharre ....:coffee:

urdu speekers or so called mujahirs were the ones who along with bengalies gave pakistan to you guys had bengalies and so called mujahirs chose to remain in india there would have been no pakistan go check your facts
That is true that we fought for Pakistan and were one of the ethnic groups that created it. 90%+ of the UP muslim vote went to Jinnah and this includes muslims left in Lucknow so when I say we are one ideology and one thinking then I mean it. But I am not a muhajir nationalist like others and can see my communities mistakes. Urdu speakers threw Bengal with our insistence that urdu remain the national language. The others had their own languages. We also did little to liberate the lands we escaped from.

Neither did we take pakistan to its logical conclusion-the prosperity and power of Pakistan rather than just its formation. Instead we started asking for extra rights and wanted everything to be handed over to us in a platter. This happens no where and no matter how hard we worked to make Pakistan we won't get it easy in a country with limited resources. To give you a small example MQM was formed in 1984. From 1985-1990 3000 were killed in Karachi. This is the role of MQM in Pakistan. No country will tolerate migrants coming to the country and killing the local people as well as Lucknowis Biharis and others that want national unity. Yet MQM is tolerated-there is hatred against it but there should be for its evil acts.

I would rather merge with my Punjabi brother or Sindhi brother rather than live as a muhajir and call a Madrasi my fellow muhajir with whom I share little to no culture.

[QUOTE = "GURU DUTT, post: 7920635, member: 133902"] sirji we are not botherred but its you who are acting like a child with a new toy forgeting we have dozens of that kind of toys but then .... sanu ki: coffee: [/ QUOTE

your government that represents you all over the world because you voted for them and yours analysts and columnists are all worried ...

Here's why Indian strategists should worry about China's $ 46 billion funding to Pakistan - Firstpost

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/06...as-concerns-over-china-pak-economic-corridor/

China's Azad Kashmir tunnels ring alarm bells for India | Daily Mail Online

Pappu Yaar Tang Na Kar : dirol:

Hamara temperament Bharat jaisa thori hai k hmare aik gaal pr thappar pare tou hum dosra aage kar dein :P hm tou cheer phar dene wale log hain ... Bohot Jald khatm ho jaye ga ye ....
beta ji wo aur the jo ek gal ke baad doosra age kewr dete the apke rangers ko jab unki hi bhasha me jawab mil raha hai tabhi se unhone hindustani jahariat jaise jumle bolne shuru karen hai aur abhi to iski shiddat aur mazeed baregi ... iptdda e ishq hai rota hai kya age age dekhiye hota hai kya :devil: :sniper: :btcher:

That is true that we fought for Pakistan and were one of the ethnic groups that created it. 90%+ of the UP muslim vote went to Jinnah and this includes muslims left in Lucknow so when I say we are one ideology and one thinking then I mean it. But I am not a muhajir nationalist like others and can see my communities mistakes. Urdu speakers threw Bengal with our insistence that urdu remain the national language. The others had their own languages. We also did little to liberate the lands we escaped from.

Neither did we take pakistan to its logical conclusion-the prosperity and power of Pakistan rather than just its formation. Instead we started asking for extra rights and wanted everything to be handed over to us in a platter. This happens no where and no matter how hard we worked to make Pakistan we won't get it easy in a country with limited resources. To give you a small example MQM was formed in 1984. From 1985-1990 3000 were killed in Karachi. This is the role of MQM in Pakistan. No country will tolerate migrants coming to the country and killing the local people as well as Lucknowis Biharis and others that want national unity. Yet MQM is tolerated-there is hatred against it but there should be for its evil acts.

I would rather merge with my Punjabi brother or Sindhi brother rather than live as a muhajir and call a Madrasi my fellow muhajir with whom I share little to no culture.
so how does thios in any way related to pakistani establishments obession with india having involvement in enticing and funding terror activities in pakistan and balochistan ?

tell me if india really had that kind of say in pakistan and balochistan would the people who did kandhar hijak or mumbai massacrre or people like dawood be still ling peacefulli in pakistan ?

thing is your establishment is making fool of pakistani nation by putting all blame on india to deviate there attention on bitter questions they keep asking about who is responsible for current state of affairs in pakistan ... think about it :coffee:

[QUOTE = "GURU DUTT, post: 7920635, member: 133902"] sirji we are not botherred but its you who are acting like a child with a new toy forgeting we have dozens of that kind of toys but then .... sanu ki: coffee: [/ QUOTE

your government that represents you all over the world because you voted for them and yours analysts and columnists are all worried ...

Here's why Indian strategists should worry about China's $ 46 billion funding to Pakistan - Firstpost

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/06...as-concerns-over-china-pak-economic-corridor/

China's Azad Kashmir tunnels ring alarm bells for India | Daily Mail Online

Pappu Yaar Tang Na Kar : dirol:
well if you think that your CEPC is so important that every one is so obsessed with it that it has no other job to do then i guess in a way it helps us ... keep beleveing in these fancy theories .... sanu ki :sarcastic:

beta ji wo aur the jo ek gal ke baad doosra age kewr dete the apke rangers ko jab unki hi bhasha me jawab mil raha hai tabhi se unhone hindustani jahariat jaise jumle bolne shuru karen hai aur abhi to iski shiddat aur mazeed baregi ... iptdda e ishq hai rota hai kya age age dekhiye hota hai kya :devil: :sniper: :btcher:

so how does thios in any way related to pakistani establishments obession with india having involvement in enticing and funding terror activities in pakistan and balochistan ?

tell me if india really had that kind of say in pakistan and balochistan would the people who did kandhar hijak or mumbai massacrre or people like dawood be still ling peacefulli in pakistan ?

thing is your establishment is making fool of pakistani nation by putting all blame on india to deviate there attention on bitter questions they keep asking about who is responsible for current state of affairs in pakistan ... think about it :coffee:

well if you think that your CEPC is so important that every one is so obsessed with it that it has no other job to do then i guess in a way it helps us ... keep beleveing in these fancy theories .... sanu ki :sarcastic:

ohh yeaa you are replying to me over cpec and you are saying tanu ki

PAPPU YAAR TANG NA KAR :omghaha:

Hum tou 1947 se bharat ko Jarihana mulk kehte hain .... jb se bharat se kashmir par qabza kiya hua hai .... aap ne thoooooooora sa late suna hai :o:

Aur rahi shiddat ki baat tou Zara Jawan FATA se farigh ho lain phir shiddat dekh lein gey aap ki ... waise bhi ap tk ye firing Pakistan k haq mein hi achi sabit ho rhi hai :welcome:

Hum tou 1947 se bharat ko Jarihana mulk kehte hain .... jb se bharat se kashmir par qabza kiya hua hai .... aap ne thoooooooora sa late suna hai :o:

Aur rahi shiddat ki baat tou Zara Jawan FATA se farigh ho lain phir shiddat dekh lein gey aap ki ... waise bhi ap tk ye firing Pakistan k haq mein hi achi sabit ho rhi hai :welcome:
nanhe miya massom jo kerna hai ker ke dekh lo na to hum kashmir denge aur na hi pakistan ko uski man ki kerne denge hindustan me aur agar tabh bhi apke mulk ne humse pange lena na chorra to ye baat tey man lijiye ki apke apne honhar tabliqui jamate , taliban, ISIS ect. ect. aapko chain se jeene nahi denge aur hum apko chain se marne .... age aap khud samjhadar ho lagge raho :coffee:

nanhe miya massom jo kerna hai ker ke dekh lo na to hum kashmir denge aur na hi pakistan ko uski man ki kerne denge hindustan me aur agar tabh bhi apke mulk ne humse pange lena na chorra to ye baat tey man lijiye ki apke apne honhar tabliqui jamate , taliban, ISIS ect. ect. aapko chain se jeene nahi denge aur hum apko chain se marne .... age aap khud samjhadar ho lagge raho :coffee:

:omghaha: look at his confidence .....gareebooo phooki akkad

Because the corridor crosses P..o..K which is disputed territory. This much has also been clarified by the GoI. Being Pakistani, reading is certainly not your strong suite.

:omghaha: look at his confidence .....gareebooo phooki akkad
beta ji hum ne kab kaha ki hum ameer mulk hain humne ye kaha hai ki hum ameer mulk banna chahte hain .... hum gareeb jaroor hain per begairat nahi ki kuch US AID , war remitence aur coilation support funds ke liye gairon se apne hi logo ka souda karen aur gareeb awam ke lakh rone per bhi kissi ameer mulk ko drones ke zariye se unka shikar kerne ki ijazat den aur apni siasat chamkane ke liye ek ameer mulk ke shehzaado ko apne hi mulk ke nayab parindo ke shikar ki ijazat den .... kya samje ::sarcastic

India top recipient of US economic aid - Times of India :rofl:
aur jitni tum logon main ghairat hai woh tu patta hai ....mun per ghaliyan khaa kar unhi ameer mulk ke shahzadaon ka kaam karte hoo :omghaha:

but tanu ki haina???:sarcastic:

plss eplain it to your guru dutt about it that it is in Pakistani territory ....:pakistan:
Because the corridor crosses P..o..K which is disputed territory. This much has also been clarified by the GoI. Being Pakistani, reading is certainly not your strong suite.

begairati aur dhitayee ka alam to dekho ... jo mulk apne beurocrats to tankhwa dene aur bijli paida kerne ke liye US AID aur IMF/WB ke darr per kashkol liye khara rehta hai

wo hamme US AID lene ka tana de raha hai jiske darr pe wo sabhi(US, UK , France , germanay , japan, S korea) apna maal bechne ko line laga rahe hain aur jinke age inka mulk kashkol leke khara rehta hai .... funny naa :sarcastic:

So, serious question.
how does a common indian look at him?

What does he make you feel?

Back
Top Bottom