What's new

Eliminate the threat of West Pakistan by supporting Freedom Movements :: Ajit Doval Style

Iss k G mein aag lagi hui hai..

Ugly Hindu baniya.. Lol

so again like a looser who is unable to answer to stronger opponent logically you are again trolling by calling owr NSA names ... did you ever saw and indian getting to that level of frustation and obsession against your nation or its past or present PM ,president, NSA or CAOS ?

no wonder whay is your nation despite all those assets and potential and startegick location is still forced to take dictations from saudies , arabs , american ect. ect. :lol:

in the Supa Powa shadow we exist living our misreble existance despite the strategick location it takes dictations from various nation but one man has his eyes set on teaching its niche neighbour lesson a man who shouldn't be mentioned as it vents frustation and obsession. :smokin:

Nagaland ?? you ever been in Pakistan internet yodha ??

Mir Jaffer Ghaddar
ya i have been to pakistan but during musharraf era to watch a match and as for mir jaffer well he did commit trecherry but to become nawab of bengal(almost all nawabs of india and sub continent did same and got same) and he did but got what he deserved from none other than his own son in law .but how is he anyway related to this matter and pakistan of present day and he died almost 200 years back tell me of today and present age ..
but the topic is pakistan accusing indian NSA Shri Ajid doval of trying to do what pakistan is doing in india by enticing rebellion in kashmir and punjab of india rest you can speculate your self :coffee:

in the Supa Powa shadow we exist living our misreble existance despite the strategick location it takes dictations from various nation but one man has his eyes set on teaching its niche neighbour lesson a man who shouldn't be mentioned as it vents frustation and obsession. :smokin:
so whats your point ?

ya i have been to pakistan but during musharraf era to watch a match and as for mir jaffer well he did commit trecherry but to become nawab of bengal(almost all nawabs of india and sub continent did same and got same) and he did but got what he deserved from none other than his own son in law .but how is he anyway related to this matter and pakistan of present day and he died almost 200 years back tell me of today and present age ..
but the topic is pakistan accusing indian NSA Shri Ajid doval of trying to do what pakistan is doing in india by enticing rebellion in kashmir and punjab of india rest you can speculate your self :coffee:

so whats your point ?

so why are you crying when we are doing the same with you in help of china ..... the rule of the games are changed its no longer that who can do what .... it is who can "shout" more loudly in the world ... and so far since we adopt the new rule we are doing good.

so why are you crying when we are doing the same with you in help of china ..... the rule of the games are changed its no longer that who can do what .... it is who can "shout" more loudly in the world ... and so far since we adopt the new rule we are doing good.
its all about your standing /internal power and international perception you are with chinas help doing to us what ypou can and always got away with it after a mild warning and kept on repeating it till india serousli took up the matter but before that secured its internal strenth and built its economy to a respectable level and kept on perusing its case agrresively to all those whoes say matters in the world ... nobody gave a look at owr problems till they themselfs started getting it (became victims of terror and few of its helpers were found in pakistan) and that gave us a breaking so i ask why pakistanies cry that india is demonising pakistan in the world ..... rules of the game are same for every one but effect adverslli onli to the weak and who havent done there homework poroperlly and are dependent on others rest you can speculate yourself :coffee:

its all about your standing /internal power and international perception you are with chinas help doing to us what ypou can and always got away with it after a mild warning and kept on repeating it till india serousli took up the matter but before that secured its internal strenth and built its economy to a respectable level and kept on perusing its case agrresively to all those whoes say matters in the world ... nobody gave a look at owr problems till they themselfs started getting it (became victims of terror and few of its helpers were found in pakistan) and that gave us a breaking so i ask why pakistanies cry that india is demonising pakistan in the world ..... rules of the game are same for every one but effect adverslli onli to the weak and who havent done there homework poroperlly and are dependent on others rest you can speculate yourself :coffee:

With this pace, we will get rid of all above mention issues sooner rather then later, phir aapka number :P

With this pace, we will get rid of all above mention issues sooner rather then later, phir aapka number :P
well sir then i can only pity your logik and position and above all your prepairdness for the coming storm

waise bhi hamse pehle apka number ayega cause like it or not you will face it like always in the history baki lagge raho sanu ki :coffee:

They are already supporting MQM-had a role in the murder of Chaudhry Aslam and are framing our people on false charges of terrorism. They are active in Pakistan and it is the fault of our institutions that they couldn't stop them from infiltrating these.
Yr own communtiy MQM is protesting and writing letters to UN,several countries including India,Bangladesh about the kidnapping of MQM workers. MQM is also a political party,if MQM is involved in terrorism,then why don't u Ban MQM. Secondly not only MQM but all political parties in Pakistan have their own army,thugs,goons

Yr own communtiy MQM is protesting and writing letters to UN,several countries including India,Bangladesh about the kidnapping of MQM workers. MQM is also a political party,if MQM is involved in terrorism,then why don't u Ban MQM. Secondly not only MQM but all political parties in Pakistan have their own army,thugs,goons
I would like MQM to be destroyed. It is an enemy of muhajirs and has made a joke of my families sacrifice. We migrated the land because of oppression and Altaf called partition a mistake and asked India to help them. Not on my watch. MQM and Syed Jamaluddin are Indian sponsored and can go down the gutter for all I care.

I would like MQM to be destroyed. It is an enemy of muhajirs and has made a joke of my families sacrifice. We migrated the land because of oppression and Altaf called partition a mistake and asked India to help them. Not on my watch. MQM and Syed Jamaluddin are Indian sponsored and can go down the gutter for all I care.
Then you are nothing short of a self hating muhajir - a traitor to your people.
The MQM exists because Muhajirs want it to. Because they are protected by MQM from Punjab based PMLN and Punjab based Pakistan Army(which has in the past carried out massacres of Muhajirs).

well sir then i can only pity your logik and position and above all your prepairdness for the coming storm

waise bhi hamse pehle apka number ayega cause like it or not you will face it like always in the history baki lagge raho sanu ki :coffee:

We are already facing Sir !!! ab tou aapka number aaye ga :D

Then you are nothing short of a self hating muhajir - a traitor to your people.
The MQM exists because Muhajirs want it to. Because they are protected by MQM from Punjab based PMLN and Punjab based Pakistan Army(which has in the past carried out massacres of Muhajirs).

I am the one born in Karachi and living in Karachi and so is my father. MQM is a curse on Karachi.... In which crime they are not involved, just name it and you will find them near... Extortion, money laundring, Illegal Arms, land grabing, water mafia .. Everything ...

As long as your home's intact from within, threats/advises like above hold little to no weight but if there's a genuine rift, it can be exploited like Bangladesh.

then why India keep crying about Pakistani involvement in KAshmir

They are already supporting MQM-had a role in the murder of Chaudhry Aslam and are framing our people on false charges of terrorism. They are active in Pakistan and it is the fault of our institutions that they couldn't stop them from infiltrating these.

kia ho gaya haviZ ?? Khariat hai ?? yaar MQM dodh say dhulay nahin hain muger bhai her cheez tau na joro es say ... Chuhudry sahib ka kaam PPP per jata hai bhai ... ab aap PTI kay chashmay luga ker tau baat na kero na achay khasay reasonable aadmi ho aap.

Back
Top Bottom