What's new

Electricity price increased by 4.85 rupess

Costs are still prohibitive for most people, not to mention back and forth in the electricity department with a cost of 150K+ for the 3 phase meter and application.

Here, we have about Rs 40000 per KW panel. After 20% Subsidy, it comes to Rs 32000 per KW panel. People install 5 KW panel at around 1.75 lakh. This gives an average output of 5X5 (On an average 5KW per day) gives 25 units per day and 750 units per month. This is fed into grid. If the consumption is more than that, you will have to pay the charges. If your consumption is less, you will get money back from government for the excess units you uploaded in grid over and above your consumption.

Before pti coming to power. Dude you guys have lost it.
You dont live in pakistan may be our new campaign now is not for prices at all
FQXj8HjWUAMpYaE.jpeg

Ask someone to translate for you if you dont know urdu.

I think the subsidies have been rolled back to make sure that the IMF mandates are kept before the next tranche :what:

Here, we have about Rs 40000 per KW panel. After 20% Subsidy, it comes to Rs 32000 per KW panel. People install 5 KW panel at around 1.75 lakh. This gives an average output of 5X5 (On an average 5KW per day) gives 25 units per day and 750 units per month. This is fed into grid. If the consumption is more than that, you will have to pay the charges. If your consumption is less, you will get money back from government for the excess units you uploaded in grid over and above your consumption.

Yea yea. We have that too.

Bicharey choron ko 3.5 saal loot maar se mehroom rakha ab wo aa ker apna hisaab bhi barabar na karey ?

My statement stands, the ptian who had no issue of any price hike are the ones now opening thread showing concern for poor people. Threads pr threads hain idr k kis tarah har price hike ko justify kia PTI walon ne. Ab kiun rona arha hai inko?

Aur dosri bat k IK ki sari campaign was against corruption and mehngai. Dono ki ranking main mashAllah oper he gye hain hum. Irony died a painful death long ago.

Corruption is a different story. Ab bijli mehngi Hy due to line losses and high cost of production thanks to IPPs to Hy ... Isme na IK Kuch or Sakta tha na ye Kar sakty Hy. Similarly petrol prices ziada Hy to Hy, na IK Ka fault na current government Ka. Bhai I understand that. Now just help me understand Kay pir IK ki government se or masla Kia tha ?

Tell me Fazlurehman lead Democracy march ? No. He lead "Mehngai mukaao" march towards Islamabad. Kuch to khuda Ka khof kro.

Back
Top Bottom