What's new

Electricity price increased by 4.85 rupess

Increase electricity charges but subsidize petrol. Yeh kya policy hai ? Inke paas koi plan nahi tha kya..

The immediate solution is to increase prices of electricity, make 90% or more recoveries so that line losses are minimized, enforce contractual obligations of upgraded transmission systems, energy generation through cheapest available combination of local coal and Qatari gas.
Not a solution
Industries cant use this power
High power will mean low usage
Back to square 1

Too expensive
Conteatural obligations can only be met through subsidies

Jb PTI price increase kre to thek hota hai lekin agar koi aur kre to haye meri awam haye mere ghareeb haye mera mulk.

Shabash cult worshippers continue.
Hum kehta tha is ki International reason hai. Us waqt ao jaisa cult followers kehta tha humain nhn pata. Imran khan apni jaib se da. Tit for tat dude. Agay agay dekho tum patwari danda se hi teak ho ga

Hum kehta tha is ki International reason hai. Us waqt ao jaisa cult followers kehta tha humain nhn pata. Imran khan apni jaib se da. Tit for tat dude. Agay agay dekho tum patwari danda se hi teak ho ga
Aik to tum logon ko tameez nam ki chez ni. Na kuch dekhty ho na sunty ho shuru ho jaty ho patwari this and patwari that. Ajib cultist ho tm log.

Issue is your entire campaign was on this and said that it is only because of PTI and IK etc. Now you are also doing the same thing or worse, and it proves inflation in PTI tenure was due to external factors. Besides that people will now see who manages crisis better.
For the umpteenth time, i am not PmLn or PPP supporter. All you guys need to see my comments regarding both these parties. So instead of usual tantrums like patwari and jiyala, try to introspect a little maybe. Otherwise what ptians are doing is nothing new for me, pmln and ppp walas did the same.

Bhai I understand that. Now just help me understand Kay pir IK ki government se or masla Kia tha ?
I hope my answer would suffice. The reason of Ik's ouster was due to ego of someone who wants to stay in power for a long time. All these slogans of accountability and awam dosti is nonsense be it by PTI, PMLN, PPP or any other party for that matter. I lived enough to know that the current political parties are a cut from the same cloth with different packing.
I hope you will understand my position here.

Last edited:
Aik to tum logon ko tameez nam ki chez ni. Na kuch dekhty ho na sunty ho shuru ho jaty ho patwari this and patwari that. Ajib cultist ho tm log.

For the umpteenth time, i am not PmLn or PPP supporter. All you guys need to see my comments regarding both these parties. So instead of usual tantrums like patwari and jiyala, try to introspect a little maybe. Otherwise what ptians are doing is nothing new for me, pmln and ppp walas did the same.

I hope my answer would suffice. The reason of Ik's ouster was due to ego of someone who wants to stay in power for a long time. All these slogans of accountability and awam dosti is nonsense be it by PTI, PMLN, PPP or any other party for that matter. I lived enough to know that the current political parties are a cut from the same cloth with different packing.
I hope you will understand my position here.
Okay, so do you agree that pricing should be based on market forces and ideally should reflect international pricing? I believe all the political parties in Pakistan are wrong about this but it’s not only them- somehow the entire public is also wrong and feel that it’s a crime for petrol prices to be matched to international prices.

Anyhow, I think one of the best things to happen to Pakistan in a long time is the free float of the rupee and state bank independence. Like it or not, long term, huge huge benefits. To PTIs credit even though they were forced by IMF.

Okay, so do you agree that pricing should be based on market forces and ideally should reflect international pricing? I believe all the political parties in Pakistan are wrong about this but it’s not only them- somehow the entire public is also wrong and feel that it’s a crime for petrol prices to be matched to international prices.

Anyhow, I think one of the best things to happen to Pakistan in a long time is the free float of the rupee and state bank independence. Like it or not, long term, huge huge benefits. To PTIs credit even though they were forced by IMF.
Giving IMF access to SBP is good? Where did you get your economic lessons from?

What’s your source that IMF has access to SBP? SBP was made independent like it is in most countries so that economic decisions could be insulated from political ones as political offices change. This is a very good thing long term.

Welcome to purana Pakistan where one thing is said and opposite is done.

I have a degree in Economics and did a minor in econometrics (economic statistics) during my PhD. What about you? Any formal training?

What’s your source that IMF has access to SBP? SBP was made independent like it is in most countries so that economic decisions could be insulated from political ones as political offices change. This is a very good thing long term.
Don't tell me that it wasn't IMF pressure to go "Independent".

Check who is the SBP governor now.

Not a solution
Industries cant use this power
High power will mean low usage
Back to square 1

Too expensive
Conteatural obligations can only be met through subsidies
Well, we will have to adjust that someplace else, maybe through tax/export subsidies etc.

Back
Top Bottom